#1 meroj

meroj

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 08-October 10

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

Standard scoring league, 12 team, start 2 rbs Being offered 2.5 (17th overall) rookie pick and DHB for Beanie. Any thoughts?

#2 Warhogs

Warhogs

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8,008 posts
  • Joined 18-August 04

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:41 AM

That seems a little weak to me for Beanie. What is your RB and WR situation like? I don't view DHB as more than a solid backup WR and that is probably what sort of player you can nab with that pick.

#3 meroj

meroj

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 08-October 10

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:47 AM

My rbs = MJD, Mathews, Beanie, Best, Mendenhall and 1.1 rookie overall My Wrs = Calvin, Wallace, Dez, Holmes, Collie. It might be a little weak, but I think DHB might be a decent buy low believe it or not and I have some depth at rb and feel like i could use some more depth at WR.

#4 matttyl

matttyl

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,043 posts
  • Joined 27-August 10

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:52 AM

Not nearly enough! With that RB and WR lineup, what does your QB and TE situation look like? That might need the upgrade...

#5 meroj

meroj

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 08-October 10

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:44 AM

Not nearly enough! With that RB and WR lineup, what does your QB and TE situation look like? That might need the upgrade...

Im actually OK at those positions. QB = Stafford, Ben TE = Finley, Cook While I might be selling low on Beanie, I guess I feel like the 2nd rounder carries more value this year in a pretty decent draft.

#6 fantasymailman

fantasymailman

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 02-April 12

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:29 AM

Can you possibly offer him/her your second rounder and Beanie Wells for his first rounder and DHB. I think Heyward-Bey could be a nice back-up receiver with the potential to be a solid No. 3 and bye-week replacement. Beanie won't play for you much, on the other hand. I agree with the others that a second-rounder is too low, but maybe you can turn it into two first rounders if you give up your second-rounder?

#7 meroj

meroj

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 08-October 10

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:54 AM

Can you possibly offer him/her your second rounder and Beanie Wells for his first rounder and DHB. I think Heyward-Bey could be a nice back-up receiver with the potential to be a solid No. 3 and bye-week replacement. Beanie won't play for you much, on the other hand. I agree with the others that a second-rounder is too low, but maybe you can turn it into two first rounders if you give up your second-rounder?

He has a top 5 pick in first round. He isnt gonna budge from it for the uncertainty of Beanie.

#8 matttyl

matttyl

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,043 posts
  • Joined 27-August 10

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:02 AM

I we take your 12 team roster as... Stafford, Ben MJD, Mathews, Best, Mendy, 1.1 (T Rich) Calvin, Wallace, Dez, Holmes, Collie Finley, Cook ....and I were to add one piece to make sure you have enough depth at all positions (with Mendy likely on PUP and Best one head shot away from retirement)....call me crazy but that piece would be a young RB. I say stand pat where you are. When another team loses a RB, the offers will only be better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users