#1 Bunky

Bunky

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 283 posts
  • Joined 21-September 03

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:01 AM

in a 14 team, ppr i would give charles, helu, royster, pick 1.09 and '13 first round for mccoy and pick 2.04 i'm am rolling too much out there for mccoy? i'd still have picks 2 and 8 this year to shore up the rb spot that would be mccoy/wells and r williams. i have the wr and qb depth to compete this year, and would figure the pick next year to be 12-14.

Edited by Bunky, 11 April 2012 - 10:02 AM.

#2 wjtait

wjtait

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 241 posts
  • Joined 06-April 11

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:56 PM

in a 14 team, ppr i would give charles, helu, royster, pick 1.09 and '13 first round for mccoy and pick 2.04 i'm am rolling too much out there for mccoy? i'd still have picks 2 and 8 this year to shore up the rb spot that would be mccoy/wells and r williams. i have the wr and qb depth to compete this year, and would figure the pick next year to be 12-14.

It does seem a tad high. Charles, Helu and 2 first rounders. Maybe see if you can switch one of the first rounders for a 2nd rounder. I know Charles is coming off a knee injury, but he will probably go in the 2nd round of most 12 team re-draft leagues. I know McCoy will be a top 3 pick, but I wouldn't expect 20 TD's next year. If you really think he is the piece to win you championship this year or next, you might just have to pay that price, but it is a lot.

12 Team Dynasty PPR/IDP League 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1Flex, 1TE; 1DL, 2LB's, 1DB, 1Flex
QB: D.Brees, B. Hoyer
RB: J. Charles, A. Morris, M. Ball, S.Vereen, Andre.Brown, A. ellington,  M. Ingram, D. Thomas, R. Hillman,  
WR: Julio Jones, Dez Bryant, M.Wallace Wes Welker, Jarrett Boykin, Kenny Britt, Stephen Hill, Justin Hunter
TE: Gronk, Jared Cook, Z. Ertz, Z. Miller
LB: D. Washington, Sean Lee, Donald Butler, Curtis Lofton,  P. Wheeler,
DL: Robert Quinn, G. Hardy, R. Ninkovich
DB: A. Rolle

#3 Prinefan

Prinefan

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,104 posts
  • Joined 28-January 09

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:45 AM

I don't think I'd do it if I were you. You're giving plenty to get it done, but I wouldn't want to have to rely on the Arizona running game as a starter. I'd prefer keeping Charles and the Skins to have another option. Losing the 1st's would hurt too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users