#1 The Clamface

The Clamface

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 15-February 12

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:05 AM

In a PPR league I am thinking of offering 1.1 and kendall hunter for Dez bryant, 1.3 and 2013 first. Probably a mid to late 2013 pick. I took over a team and it is very weak across the board. I would like to upgrade multiple areas. Possibly take Luck with the 1.3. The person I am trading with can be difficult and I dont want to "insult" him with the offer. Do you think the offer is fair value or am I asking for too much?

#2 Warhogs

Warhogs

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7,874 posts
  • Joined 18-August 04

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:10 AM

I'm not sure if it gets accepted but I think it is a reasonable offer. Hunter is a pretty darn good RB prospect too. I'm actually surprised you are willing to pass on drafting Richardson and trade a young good RB prospect.

#3 The Clamface

The Clamface

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 15-February 12

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:17 AM

I'm not sure if it gets accepted but I think it is a reasonable offer. Hunter is a pretty darn good RB prospect too. I'm actually surprised you are willing to pass on drafting Richardson and trade a young good RB prospect.

I am intrigued at the idea of acquiring a young stud QB prospect and good young talented WR. I think Trent will be really good but I need more pieces. I would like to build around young WR's. I have Cruz, Wallace, and Tampa Mike. I also have 1.10, 2.1 and 2.2. So I can grab a couple RB's there.

#4 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts
  • Joined 01-May 11

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:22 AM

I am intrigued at the idea of acquiring a young stud QB prospect and good young talented WR. I think Trent will be really good but I need more pieces. I would like to build around young WR's. I have Cruz, Wallace, and Tampa Mike. I also have 1.10, 2.1 and 2.2. So I can grab a couple RB's there.

I'm curious as to what else you have on your roster... unless you are loaded at RB or dreadful at QB, I'm not sure I would trade away TRich and Hunter for a 4th WR and (maybe, if he isn't gone at the 1.02) Luck and a future mid-first. You have three later picks to load up on some WRs or RBs if they fall.

Edited by Tony Soprano, 13 April 2012 - 09:23 AM.

#5 The Clamface

The Clamface

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 15-February 12

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

I'm curious as to what else you have on your roster... unless you are loaded at RB or dreadful at QB, I'm not sure I would trade away TRich and Hunter for a 4th WR and (maybe, if he isn't gone at the 1.02) Luck and a future mid-first. You have three later picks to load up on some WRs or RBs if they fall.

I don't have a lot of faith in Tampa Mike or Victor Cruz. I am scared they may 1 year wonders. McCoy, Colt CLE QB Palmer, Carson OAK QB Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB - 11 FA Addai, Joseph FA RB - - FA Blount, LeGarrette TBB RB - 8 FA Hunter, Kendall SFO RB - 7 FA Ivory, Christopher NOS RB - 11 FA Baldwin, Doug SEA WR - 6 FA Bennett, Earl CHI WR - 8 FA Cruz, Victor NYG WR - 7 FA Jernigan, Jerrel NYG WR - 7 FA Massaquoi, Mohamed CLE WR - 5 FA Moore, Lance NOS WR - 11 FA Nelson, David BUF WR - 7 FA Simpson, Jerome CIN WR - 7 FA Thomas, Mike JAC WR - 9 FA Wallace, Mike PIT WR - 11 FA Williams, Mike TBB WR - 8 FA Carlson, John MIN TE (P) - 9 FA Kendricks, Lance STL TE - 5 FA

#6 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts
  • Joined 01-May 11

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:40 AM

I don't have a lot of faith in Tampa Mike or Victor Cruz. I am scared they may 1 year wonders. McCoy, Colt CLE QB Palmer, Carson OAK QB Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB - 11 FA Addai, Joseph FA RB - - FA Blount, LeGarrette TBB RB - 8 FA Hunter, Kendall SFO RB - 7 FA Ivory, Christopher NOS RB - 11 FA Baldwin, Doug SEA WR - 6 FA Bennett, Earl CHI WR - 8 FA Cruz, Victor NYG WR - 7 FA Jernigan, Jerrel NYG WR - 7 FA Massaquoi, Mohamed CLE WR - 5 FA Moore, Lance NOS WR - 11 FA Nelson, David BUF WR - 7 FA Simpson, Jerome CIN WR - 7 FA Thomas, Mike JAC WR - 9 FA Wallace, Mike PIT WR - 11 FA Williams, Mike TBB WR - 8 FA Carlson, John MIN TE (P) - 9 FA Kendricks, Lance STL TE - 5 FA

You are thin everywhere... but I just don't see how you can trade away TRich/Hunter... especially if TRich lands in Tampa. QB is at least functional with Big Ben. To answer your original question... I think your potential offer is fair... but I wouldn't recommend it. If you're not high on Cruz, throw an offer out for the 1.03 or 1.04.

#7 golfguy

golfguy

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3,291 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:golf<br />fantasy football<br />bowling<br />stocks

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:45 AM

you have goods WRS in wallace, cruz, and even moore (especially with meachem gone) in ppr. and tampa mike as a 3rd/4th wrs is pretty good. I would keep the 1.1 and take trent and build around that. adding dez doesn't do much for your team. take BPA at the other spots. i think Dez is over rated.

Reservoir Dogs Dynasty League 2009,2010, 2011 and 2012 champion. 4-peat!

start 2 qbs,2 rbs, 3wrs, 1 te, 2 flex (rb/wr/te), 3 dl, 4 lbs, 4dbs

QBs: Bradford, Brees, Derek Carr, glennon, Palmer, Rodgers

RBs: Gio Bernard, K.Davis, J.Hill, Lacy,  Peterson
, Richardson, C.Sims, JStew, James White, Woodhead

WRs: Austin, John Brown, v. brownCobb, Cooper, M. Evans, Harvin, Hartline, Andre johnson, Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Jordy Nelson, wheaton,

TEs: Allen, Graham, J., Rivera, d. Walker, Wright

DL: Dareus, Clayborn, Ninkovich, Quinn

LB: Alonso, Barr, Dansby, CJ Mosley, D. Johnson , Posluszny, Roach, Suggs, Trevathan, Sean Witherspoon

DBs: Amukamua,  burnett, Cyprien, L. Landry,  mitchell, w.moore,

#8 RavenLunatic

RavenLunatic

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 785 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:43 PM

Seriously. You have no RBs and need TRich to build around. I would only trade the 1.1 if you get a very good RB prospect (Murray/Ingram/Spiller) and the 1.3. Future first is a nice add in but too hard to visualize its value now.

#9 finito

finito

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,558 posts
  • Joined 22-May 07

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

I would keep TRich but maybe move Hunter (I'm not a believer) to someone who thinks he's the next big thing.

#10 The Clamface

The Clamface

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 15-February 12

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

Seriously. You have no RBs and need TRich to build around. I would only trade the 1.1 if you get a very good RB prospect (Murray/Ingram/Spiller) and the 1.3. Future first is a nice add in but too hard to visualize its value now.

I actually just traded away Murray for Mike Wallace.

Edited by The Clamface, 16 April 2012 - 07:12 AM.

#11 Zimm

Zimm

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,221 posts
  • Joined 05-May 09
  • Interests:Fantasy-FootballU.com

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:49 AM

I wouldn't even offer that trade and if your looking to rebuild with young players sometimes the best time to make trades is during the season when players are in panic mode about making the playoffs.

Check out my Dynasty Rankings From Fantasty-FootballU.com

Twitter:

@FFootballU

@Zimm2213

#12 Warpig

Warpig

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,144 posts
  • Joined 17-April 03

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

I don't think there will be any RB's to draft at 2.1 or 2.2 unless you are in a 6 man league. Gotta figure Martin, Miller, and the other RB will all be gone in the top 8 or so. This draft is deeper at WR than RB by far. Keep the 1.1 and take Richardson! You can still get a good WR with the 1.10 or perhaps another RB if one happens to fall (Polk even?). Then you have the 2.1 and 2.2 to draft some WR's for depth.

#13 football fan

football fan

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Joined 29-May 04

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:33 AM

I concur with the others, don't trade the 1.01, use it to draft Richardson. That is great advise for a rebuilding team. I would recommend dealing Cruz (since you are not high on him), and toss in another player or draft choice to get the ability to draft Luck. If you wait til round two for an RB, all the good prospects that fell in good fantasy football situations are already taken. If you are dead set on building your team around WRs, then please ignore my advise, but this draft does offer several good WR prospects in the second round. Just my 2 cents.

#14 Prussian

Prussian

Footballguy

• Street Team
  • Pip
  • 2,035 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

I own 1.01 in two PPR leagues (one earned, one "stolen" in trade last year). There is no way I move the pick (Richardson) without being completely overwhelemed by a <sit-back> "O-M-G, I can't believe he is offering that" kind of offer. In the RBBC evolving league, Richardson will be a stud option for most any team.
Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech . . .

Note: I suffer from "Happy Fingers". This condition can lead to typos and, occassionally, a slap in the face.

#15 BlackMamba24

BlackMamba24

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 777 posts
  • Joined 04-February 12

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

dont trade the 1.1...if anything try to trade back up with those other picks and get rg3. or maybe tannehill or weeden falls into a really good situation and you can draft one of those in the 2nd or 3rd.

#16 BlackMamba24

BlackMamba24

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 777 posts
  • Joined 04-February 12

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

and maybe its just me but id rather have quality picks than quanity. im trying to trade up with some of my picks right now.

Edited by BlackMamba24, 20 April 2012 - 01:31 PM.

#17 JOBOOZOSO

JOBOOZOSO

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 751 posts
  • Joined 03-July 07
  • Interests:FantasyLeagueGM is the ultimate free resource for Player News & Fantasy Articles/Advice.

https://twitter.com/JOBOOZOSO

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

If the other owner is "difficult", then you need to toss out the 2013 first and come up with a new plan.

We aggregate more live NFL, MLB, & fantasy info than everyone else... combined. @JOBOOZOSO (NFL),  @FLGM_AFC_news@FLGM_NFC_news@FLGM_MLB@FLGM_AL_news@FLGM_NL_news

#18 backno

backno

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 458 posts
  • Joined 09-October 08

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:37 PM

Add my vote to the keep Richardson camp. As others have said if you are not interested in Cruz try him for like 1.2 or 1.3 or something like that.

#19 The Clamface

The Clamface

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 15-February 12

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:15 PM

Add my vote to the keep Richardson camp. As others have said if you are not interested in Cruz try him for like 1.2 or 1.3 or something like that.

I have tried to trade Cruz for 1st rounders ranging from 1.2 - 1.5 and no one in the league is interested in him. Its very surprising to me.

#20 The Clamface

The Clamface

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 15-February 12

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:08 AM

Would anyone trade 1.1 for Hakeem Nicks?

#21 golfguy

golfguy

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3,291 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:03 AM

Would anyone trade 1.1 for Hakeem Nicks?

yes a lot of people would. it depends on team need to some degree, but it's great value no matter what.

WRs: Austin, John Brown, v. brownCobb, Cooper, M. Evans, Harvin, Hartline, Andre johnson, Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Jordy Nelson, wheaton,

LB: Alonso, Barr, Dansby, CJ Mosley, D. Johnson , Posluszny, Roach, Suggs, Trevathan, Sean Witherspoon

#22 The Clamface

The Clamface

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 15-February 12

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:11 AM

I hate to beat a dead horse but, this guy in my league has been trying hard to get the 1.1. His latest offer was: Gronk Denarious Moore Mark Ingram 2014 1st for 1.1 My thought is that I'm not a fan at all of Mark Ingram which ruins the trade for me because my running backs are so bad. He does have Demarco Murray, if I can get him to swap ingram for murray should I make the trade?

#23 lexus

lexus

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 392 posts
  • Joined 26-February 09

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:32 AM

I would say definitely so, since you are improving with high quality starters across your line-up.

#24 golfguy

golfguy

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3,291 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:53 PM

I hate to beat a dead horse but, this guy in my league has been trying hard to get the 1.1. His latest offer was: Gronk Denarious Moore Mark Ingram 2014 1st for 1.1 My thought is that I'm not a fan at all of Mark Ingram which ruins the trade for me because my running backs are so bad. He does have Demarco Murray, if I can get him to swap ingram for murray should I make the trade?

if he gives you gronk, moore, murray and a 1st next year for the 1.1. YES take the deal. good gravy. trent isn't scoring 150 points a week lol. especially if it's PPR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users