#1 finito

finito

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,563 posts
  • Joined 22-May 07

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:21 AM

Just got an offer for Greg Little. I'm a Little fan - he came out raw so people expecting a Julio/AJ type breakout were bound to be disappointed. I think he'll be a very good WR but it'll take a bit longer. Was planning on keeping him but I kind of like this offer: I give Greg Little, 2.10 for Vincent Brown, 1.10, Brent Celek I really like VBrown as well. Great hands, will be Rivers' most trusted WR in the near future i think. Not a Meachem believer and Floyd isn't an over the middle type. Brown's one of my biggest offseason buys. And I'm weak at TE with only Zach Miller & Ben Watson, so Celek would immediately be a starter for me. And I get a late 1st rounder in a deep draft. Am I selling Little too cheap or is this a good offer? I'm tempted to accept, by the end of this year there may not be much of a difference in value between VBrown and Little.

#2 todisco1

todisco1

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Joined 20-March 08

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:39 AM

I pull the trigger on that. Vincent Brown impressed me a lot.

#3 squistion

squistion

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,588 posts
  • Joined 26-July 03

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:42 PM

Not a Meachem believer and Floyd isn't an over the middle type. Brown's one of my biggest offseason buys.

Looks to me like you already made up your mind. As a Greg Little owner I would only do it if it was a league that I was lacking at the WR position as far as developmental/future years WRs are concerned, and felt certain that I could be pick another really good prospect with the 1.10. It is a close trade to me. Little has shown promise but if Blackmon comes in that could impact his future value (but maybe not since Blackmon looks to me more of a possession receiver). Brown looked OK to me in a limited action, but (unlike you) is not on my target list. He is still behind Meachem and Floyd and you may not really know what you have with him until the 2013 season.

QUOTE (Marvin @ Apr 25, 2012 12:45 AM)

squistion is going to come in here and start reporting people. Then you'll really be sorry.

QUOTE (JerseyToughGuys @ Apr 20, 2012 03:45 PM)
No one expects the spanish squistion!~@@

#4 golfguy

golfguy

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3,351 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:golf<br />fantasy football<br />bowling<br />stocks

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

Not a Meachem believer and Floyd isn't an over the middle type. Brown's one of my biggest offseason buys.

Looks to me like you already made up your mind. As a Greg Little owner I would only do it if it was a league that I was lacking at the WR position as far as developmental/future years WRs are concerned, and felt certain that I could be pick another really good prospect with the 1.10. It is a close trade to me. Little has shown promise but if Blackmon comes in that could impact his future value (but maybe not since Blackmon looks to me more of a possession receiver). Brown looked OK to me in a limited action, but (unlike you) is not on my target list. He is still behind Meachem and Floyd and you may not really know what you have with him until the 2013 season.

i'd rather have philip rivers throwing the ball to my wr in the AFC west then colt in the AFC north. i didn't see much from little and i think vincent brown will surpass floyd as the #2 if not the real #1 this season. celek is a decent TE as well.

Reservoir Dogs Dynasty League 2009,2010, 2011 and 2012 champion. 4-peat!

start 2 qbs,2 rbs, 3wrs, 1 te, 2 flex (rb/wr/te), 3 dl, 4 lbs, 4dbs

QBs: , Brees, Derek Carr, glennon, Palmer, Rodgers

RBs: Gio Bernard, J.Hill, Lacy,  Lynch
, Richardson, C.Sims, JStew, James White,

WRs: Austin, John Brown,  Cobb, Cooper, M. Evans, Harvin, Hartline, Andre johnson, Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Jordy Nelson, wheaton,

TEs: Allen, Graham, J., Walker, Wright

DL: Dareus, Clayborn, Ninkovich, Quinn

LB: Alonso, Barr, Dansby, CJ Mosley, D. Johnson , Posluszny, Trevathan, Sean Witherspoon

DBs: Amukamua,  burnett, Cyprien, L. Landry,  mitchell, w.moore,

#5 moderated

moderated

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5,721 posts
  • Joined 09-July 04

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

Little has more beast potential. Vincent brown profiles into more of a wr2/wr3 role. 700-900/6-8 td upside type. I'd much rather have Little.
The Nostradamus of FF.

#6 Zimm

Zimm

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,221 posts
  • Joined 05-May 09
  • Interests:Fantasy-FootballU.com

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

I like the Brown/1.10/Celek side of the deal.

Check out my Dynasty Rankings From Fantasty-FootballU.com

Twitter:

@FFootballU

@Zimm2213

#7 finito

finito

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,563 posts
  • Joined 22-May 07

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:23 AM

Took the deal, thx for everyone's thoughts. And I respectfully disagree that VBrown has a low ceiling. his upside is someone like a Derrick Mason or Donald Driver in his prime; great, sure-handed contributors -- he could easily be an 80+ catch 1200 yd 7 TD guy with Rivers throwing him the ball, at least that's the way I see it. Thx again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users