#1 BlackMamba24

BlackMamba24

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 778 posts
  • Joined 04-February 12

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:15 PM

team 1 in my signature i have the 1.2 and im trying to move to the 1.1 (to get richardson) by trading 1.2 and decker and maybe a little more but if i cant do that i have been thinking about trying to trade up in the draft from the 2nd round (i have the 2.2 and 2.4) to get RGIII, m. floyd, or one of the runningbacks. should i package something like Eric Decker, 2.4 and titus young/D.Moore/Green-Ellis to try and trade up somewhere in the draft in the 1.5-1.8 range?

Edited by BlackMamba24, 15 April 2012 - 09:22 PM.

#2 Dave Stauff

Dave Stauff

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,049 posts
  • Joined 20-April 03

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:12 AM

Do you have roster limits? You don't appear to have a lot of expendable players, so what on earth will you do with those picks - of course you should package them. In my experience, the closer you are to the top of the draft, the more likely the mud you throw sticks . . . not an earthshattering observation, but I do have league mates who prefer to stockpile a lot of picks, throw a lot of mud, and hope some of it sticks . . .

Kickbacks 3: 5-2
PDFFL: 2-5
Ashes of 27: 4-3
Fantasy Champs: 3-4

#3 Prussian

Prussian

Footballguy

• Street Team
  • Pip
  • 2,035 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

Ten team league .... starting 3 WRs, stay where you are. You are likely picking second because of Charles' lost season given your line-up. But, you have one QB. One. Take your choice of QB at 1.02 and wait for the legit offers to come at you. If you decide to move the guy you take, make sure you get a QB2 in the package. - I don't see the need to sell out in order to move up one spot for Richardson. Likely a rare talent, but you have squat if Rogers has an off year or gets hurt. - You appear to have 4-5 WRs, so if you tade the second round picks to move up, you don't need to get to 1.05 for Floyd\Blackmon. Get to mid-round and look for another RB. - I think 2.02 and 2.04 may still have WR or TE value for you if you stay put. You may get a second tier RB from the draft, but I think you need to move up to 1.06 - 1.08 for the likes of Martin, Wilson, Miller. But that also depends on where they land. I'd get someone to tentatively agree on mid-round value and see if they'll hold to see who falls to the pick. (Or throw it at them for ~1.07 after seeing 1.05 - 1.05.)
Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech . . .

Note: I suffer from "Happy Fingers". This condition can lead to typos and, occassionally, a slap in the face.

#4 football fan

football fan

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,225 posts
  • Joined 29-May 04

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:22 PM

Personally, I'd offer your 1.02, one of your second round picks, and something like Decker or Green-Ellis. That is a reasonable offer for the 1.01, and see what the owner with the 1.01 says. Richardson is that piece that could take you a long ways with that team.

#5 BlackMamba24

BlackMamba24

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 778 posts
  • Joined 04-February 12

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

Personally, I'd offer your 1.02, one of your second round picks, and something like Decker or Green-Ellis. That is a reasonable offer for the 1.01, and see what the owner with the 1.01 says. Richardson is that piece that could take you a long ways with that team.

see thats the thing, he rejected 1.2 decker + green ellis for the 1.1. his only qbs are hasselback and locker so theres a chance he takes luck. his rbs are ryan williams, tolbert,helu,addai, tomlinson. so i could see him picking either rb or qb, hes waiting for the draft to decide im guessing. i was thinking about offering spiller + decker + 1.2 if i find out he wants t-rich. i dont think that would hurt my team at all. **but to answer the roster limit question, we will carry 26 till the start of the season, cut to 24, then cut to 20 after all the byes are completed.

#6 BlackMamba24

BlackMamba24

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 778 posts
  • Joined 04-February 12

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

Ten team league .... starting 3 WRs, stay where you are. You are likely picking second because of Charles' lost season given your line-up. But, you have one QB. One. Take your choice of QB at 1.02 and wait for the legit offers to come at you. If you decide to move the guy you take, make sure you get a QB2 in the package. - I don't see the need to sell out in order to move up one spot for Richardson. Likely a rare talent, but you have squat if Rogers has an off year or gets hurt. - You appear to have 4-5 WRs, so if you tade the second round picks to move up, you don't need to get to 1.05 for Floyd\Blackmon. Get to mid-round and look for another RB. - I think 2.02 and 2.04 may still have WR or TE value for you if you stay put. You may get a second tier RB from the draft, but I think you need to move up to 1.06 - 1.08 for the likes of Martin, Wilson, Miller. But that also depends on where they land. I'd get someone to tentatively agree on mid-round value and see if they'll hold to see who falls to the pick. (Or throw it at them for ~1.07 after seeing 1.05 - 1.05.)

there might be fleener still there at 2.4 for a good TE but im also targeting moeaki in the 3rd (we can draft free agents along with rookies) i may be able to pick up matt cassel in FA too for my qb2 (i know i know, but with a solid line he would be a decent backup for now) another option would be alex smith. so if i fail on getting t rich i may try and move up to get a RB depending how the real nfl draft goes.

Edited by BlackMamba24, 18 April 2012 - 05:09 PM.

#7 JOBOOZOSO

JOBOOZOSO

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 752 posts
  • Joined 03-July 07
  • Interests:FantasyLeagueGM is the ultimate free resource for Player News & Fantasy Articles/Advice.

https://twitter.com/JOBOOZOSO

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:50 PM

You're insulting the other owner by offering Eric Decker, Titus Young, or BJGE

We aggregate more live NFL, MLB, & fantasy info than everyone else... combined. @JOBOOZOSO (NFL),  @FLGM_AFC_news@FLGM_NFC_news@FLGM_MLB@FLGM_AL_news@FLGM_NL_news

#8 JOBOOZOSO

JOBOOZOSO

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 752 posts
  • Joined 03-July 07
  • Interests:FantasyLeagueGM is the ultimate free resource for Player News & Fantasy Articles/Advice.

https://twitter.com/JOBOOZOSO

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

Your team is deep! Stop being cute and bowl him over. Offer Finley, Greene or Spiller, his choice of Decker Young Moore Baldwin, and 1.02 for 1.01 and something very very light

We aggregate more live NFL, MLB, & fantasy info than everyone else... combined. @JOBOOZOSO (NFL),  @FLGM_AFC_news@FLGM_NFC_news@FLGM_MLB@FLGM_AL_news@FLGM_NL_news

#9 BlackMamba24

BlackMamba24

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 778 posts
  • Joined 04-February 12

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

Your team is deep! Stop being cute and bowl him over. Offer Finley, Greene or Spiller, his choice of Decker Young Moore Baldwin, and 1.02 for 1.01 and something very very light

eh. he has vernon davis and tony g. hes good at TE. decker has alot more value than young and moore IMO. he had a decent season with a horrible QB and not as many looks last season, he will put up numbers with manning. finley + greene/spiller + decker + 1.2 just to move up one spot is too much (especially when your most likely getting a great player either way in luck or richardson) i would consider spiller + decker +1.2 but the more i think about it the more im going with whoever he doesnt take (luck or richardson). im becoming more and more satisfied with taking luck if i have to.

#10 Buck Stop

Buck Stop

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,255 posts
  • Joined 06-February 12

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

I would absolutely trade 1.2 and Decker for Richardson. Can you help with mine? http://forums.footba...howtopic=639653

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users