What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty LB2 Poll (1 Viewer)

Dynasty LB2?

• Total voters
I don't envy Tick's assignment to list the options. Upper echelon LBrs is very open to interpretation from a dynasty perspective. While I'm not knocking any of the options listed, I tend to think there are several players who merit consideration, even if they don't always have years of service or consistency on their side.

I think all of these guys could be included in the next few polls:

Novorro Bowman

Von Miller

Donald Butler

Pat Angerer

Sean Weatherspoon

Timmons/Woodley

Stephen Tulloch

Paul Pozluzney

Sean Lee

Daryl Washington

Demarcus Ware

'houndirish said:
I don't envy Tick's assignment to list the options. Upper echelon LBrs is very open to interpretation from a dynasty perspective. While I'm not knocking any of the options listed, I tend to think there are several players who merit consideration, even if they don't always have years of service or consistency on their side.I think all of these guys could be included in the next few polls:Novorro BowmanVon MillerDonald ButlerPat AngererSean WeatherspoonTimmons/WoodleyStephen TullochPaul PozluzneySean LeeDaryl WashingtonDemarcus Ware
Bowman's definitely going to be on the list soon. I'll use Jene's tiers post as a starting point when adding players.

Mayo and Beason...? In Mayo's last fully healthy season, he was the #1 LB in my league.

And Tick, I know you're going to hate me for asking....

but maybe once we get the top 4 or 5 of each (DL, LB, and DB) decided, how about a "dynasty IDP1...2...3" poll encompassing all the top guys already decided? I mean, would Eric Berry even be a top 10 dynasty IDP player?

Last edited by a moderator:
but maybe once we get the top 4 or 5 of each (DL, LB, and DB) decided, how about a "dynasty IDP1...2...3" poll encompassing all the top guys already decided? I mean, would Eric Berry even be a top 10 dynasty IDP player?
Go for it.I'll add Mayo, but not Beason just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread