What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do I trade up to grab Charlie Casserly's Hair Piece? (1 Viewer)

Crazy Tony

Footballguy
Charlie Casserly's hair is bothering me. Anyone that is going to lie about his hair color like that can't be trusted for his scouting/player/draft insight.

He reminds me of the old guys on TV talking about POST-T-VAC the Penis PUMP commercials with their old skin and fake hair.

Then he'll praise a player I like and I find myself getting alarmed because of his hair and I think he's asking me to take some candy and look at his puppy back in his van.

Or Maybe it's me.

I rather enjoy him. I don't always agree with him but I appreciate his POV since he held a job we would all give our eye teeth for.

Thank you Ministry. It's not that I don't think he's smart or right. The hair is glaring and distracting so it makes me wonder if I can trust it. It basically makes me over think his good advice and not trust it for that reason.

I think hearing you praise him makes me not hate his hair so much.

'Crazy Tony said:
Thank you Ministry. It's not that I don't think he's smart or right. The hair is glaring and distracting so it makes me wonder if I can trust it. It basically makes me over think his good advice and not trust it for that reason. I think hearing you praise him makes me not hate his hair so much.
If it makes you feel better, you can instead over think his good advice because he ran the Texans into the ground with years of drafts that were a near wasteland outside of his 1st round picks.

I don't trust him when it comes to QBs. He drafted two of the biggest busts in David Carr, Heath Shuler and traded a boatload of picks for Brad Johnson.

'Crazy Tony said:
He reminds me of the old guys on TV talking about POST-T-VAC the Penis PUMP commercials with their old skin and fake hair.
I had never seen one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread