#1 Langly

Langly

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts
  • Joined 04-May 11

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:20 PM

PPR, LB-Solo tackle 1.5, assist .75, FF 5, sack 4, int 5. Do I trade Vincent Jackson for Brian Cushing and the 1.12 overall? Here's my team. http://football5.myf...434&F=0004&O=07 40 man roster so its easier to post link. As u can see I have a good WR core. But my Lb situation is week. Cushing automatically upgrades it. Plus the 1.12 can be a RB or maybe Luke Keuchly which would really help.my LB situation. I just don't trust Vincent Jackson after the big paycheck and Freeman throwing him the ball. VJ was 59 overall in scoring compared to 98 overall in Cushing. Do you guys trust VJ to do anything this season? Or should I be aiming to move Andre Johnson instead?

#2 Langly

Langly

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts
  • Joined 04-May 11

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:22 PM

I do have Justin Houston and Sam Acho and they looked good at the end of the year. But I see them as situational players.

#3 football fan

football fan

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Joined 29-May 04

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:58 PM

I would do that deal because the 1.12 could net you a good player in this year's draft like Keuchly, Kendricks, Fleener, or a choice of several other good prospects.

#4 Langly

Langly

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts
  • Joined 04-May 11

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

I would do that deal because the 1.12 could net you a good player in this year's draft like Keuchly, Kendricks, Fleener, or a choice of several other good prospects.

that's what im thinking. I own the 1.09 pick and hopefully will be able to grab Pead with that pick. Then Keuchly at 1.12.

#5 Terminator Stout

Terminator Stout

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 624 posts
  • Joined 17-April 03

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

Thanks for the response I have not played in an IDP league. The one reply seemed on point. I think if you can make a deal and get a good pick then you should do the trade.

12 Team Non PPR Keeper League (Keep 6 one must be rookie), Standard scoring, All TD 10 points
Start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, K, DEF
QB: Andrew Luck
RB: Jamaal Charles, Trent Richardson, Joique Bell, Mark Ingram, Andre Williams, Kniles Davis,
WR: Eric Decker, Randall Cobb, Kelvin Benjamin, Martavis Bryant, Stedman Bailey, Zach Ertz, Coby Fleenor,
K: Steven Hauschka
DEF: Miami Dolphins, Cincinnati Bengals

2015 Potential Keepers

A Luck

J Charles

M Ingram

A Williams

R Cobb

K Benjamin

M Bryant

#6 Langly

Langly

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts
  • Joined 04-May 11

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:45 PM

Need a quick response with this question.

PPR, LB-Solo tackle 1.5, assist .75, FF 5, sack 4, int 5. Half sack 2, sack yardage .2 for every 1 yard

Going off of my initial offer, the team was overvaluing Cushing imo so I dropped the trade talk. It has picked up again when I inquired about Ryan Kerrigan or Mason Foster and if they were avaiable. He said they were and we've come down to this deal. It is sitting on the table as I type and I feel I should accept it.

The offer is.

I give:
Vincent Jackson

I receive:

Austin Collie
Mason Foster or Ryan Kerrigan
and the 1.12 overall rookie pick

I really feel that I should do this trade, but I wanted to see what you guys thought about the value I am getting here, and who do you like better between Foster and Kerrigan.
Just a small note, Foster was outscored by Kerrigan last season, but hopefully with a season under his belt Foster can begin producing like the elite MLB he can become..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users