#1 Deamon

Deamon

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,951 posts
  • Joined 27-July 10

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:11 PM

Nike Jerseys don't go on sale in Canada until July 1st so I can't look in stores, but was wondering if anyone could help me out with the jersey size comparison? I've found 1 site that says pretty much if you wore a reebok 48 (M), that the new Nike size you would need a XXL to be the same size. Another tells me something totally different, and I can't seem to find the info anywhere. If anyone has one of the Nike jerseys at home can you tell me what size you have and what size you wore in Reebok that was the same? That would be much appreciated so i could order my new one! Thanks.

#2 One

One

Not Allowed In Mexico

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7,621 posts
  • Joined 19-August 06

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:26 PM

Are we talking the Authentics (Nike Elites)? I bought the Nike Raiders McFadden in an Elite size 48, the same as what I had in Reebok (48) and though it's cut a little trimmer, it fits great. The next size up was huge on me. I'm 6'1 230, btw.

#3 Deamon

Deamon

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,951 posts
  • Joined 27-July 10

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:37 PM

Are we talking the Authentics (Nike Elites)? I bought the Nike Raiders McFadden in an Elite size 48, the same as what I had in Reebok (48) and though it's cut a little trimmer, it fits great. The next size up was huge on me. I'm 6'1 230, btw.

Hmm... oh ok thanks. Not sure if its the Authentics or not... is there 2 lines of the new nike jerseys? Are they sized differently?

#4 One

One

Not Allowed In Mexico

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7,621 posts
  • Joined 19-August 06

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:08 AM

Are we talking the Authentics (Nike Elites)?

I bought the Nike Raiders McFadden in an Elite size 48, the same as what I had in Reebok (48) and though it's cut a little trimmer, it fits great. The next size up was huge on me.

I'm 6'1 230, btw.

Hmm... oh ok thanks. Not sure if its the Authentics or not... is there 2 lines of the new nike jerseys? Are they sized differently?

Yes, there is a 'Game Jersey' and an 'Elite Jersey'.

Nike Game Jersey = Reebok Replica Jersey ...Measured in sizes like L, XL, XXL ...$100 ...Screen Printed Numbers/Nameplate
Nike Elite Jersey = Reebok Authentic Jersey ...Measured in sizes like 48, 50, 52 ...$250 ...Stitched On Numbers Nameplate

The Authentic jerseys aren't cheap, but they do hold some value. I just sold my 3 year old Reebok McFadden Authentic for $100.

#5 greggorymac

greggorymac

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 573 posts
  • Joined 21-July 06

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:34 AM

I bought the Nike Raiders McFadden in an Elite size 48, the same as what I had in Reebok (48) and though it's cut a little trimmer, it fits great. The next size up was huge on me.

I'm 6'1 230, btw.

Nike Game Jersey = Reebok Replica Jersey ...Measured in sizes like L, XL, XXL ...$100 ...Screen Printed Numbers/Nameplate
Nike Elite Jersey = Reebok Authentic Jersey ...Measured in sizes like 48, 50, 52 ...$250 ...Stitched On Numbers Nameplate

The Authentic jerseys aren't cheap, but they do hold some value. I just sold my 3 year old Reebok McFadden Authentic for $100.

Thank you for listing the Nike Jersey types and their Reebok equivalents. Does Nike make a hybrid (in between)jersey equivalent to the Reebok premier jersey? I have historically purchased the premier jerseys, as they are a good compromise in terms of cost/quality between the Reebok replicas and authentics.

#6 One

One

Not Allowed In Mexico

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7,621 posts
  • Joined 19-August 06

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:04 AM

I'm 6'1 230, btw.

Thank you for listing the Nike Jersey types and their Reebok equivalents. Does Nike make a hybrid (in between)jersey equivalent to the Reebok premier jersey? I have historically purchased the premier jerseys, as they are a good compromise in terms of cost/quality between the Reebok replicas and authentics.

I agree, they're great because you get the stiched on look for less than half the price. Unfortunately, Nike only offers these two types of jerseys.

#7 goldenchild

goldenchild

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3,122 posts
  • Joined 16-August 05

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:25 PM

I'm 6'1 230, btw.

I agree, they're great because you get the stiched on look for less than half the price. Unfortunately, Nike only offers these two types of jerseys.

:no:

There is a "Limited Jersey" type with an in-between price tag coming out this Summer. I'm sure those will sell like hotcakes when they release, so keep your eyes peeled.

My link

#8 GameUsedTiger

GameUsedTiger

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 27-September 12

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:01 AM

Nike Jerseys don't go on sale in Canada until July 1st so I can't look in stores, but was wondering if anyone could help me out with the jersey size comparison? I've found 1 site that says pretty much if you wore a reebok 48 (M), that the new Nike size you would need a XXL to be the same size. Another tells me something totally different, and I can't seem to find the info anywhere. If anyone has one of the Nike jerseys at home can you tell me what size you have and what size you wore in Reebok that was the same? That would be much appreciated so i could order my new one! Thanks.

i used to wear a size reebok 48(M) before nike took over the nfl .and i've check with google . nfl shows http://www.nflshop.c...goryId=12320749 but when i go to my wholesale partner they give me a different size chart as follows . i'm confused about it now http://www.weiketrad...p/help5-16.html anyone bought a nike jersey already ? pls help me since i wanna buy one for my friends' gift and i dont wanna choose the wrong size to upset him. size reebok 48(M) fits him well .if you dont mind . pls give me your measurement about the chest and Back Length .thanks in advance.

#9 GameUsedTiger

GameUsedTiger

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 27-September 12

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:02 AM

my friend is about 6ft 1inch tall and About 155 lbs . what do you think about the size ? i wanna send him a gift jersey for birthday

#10 [icon]

[icon]

Insoxicated

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67,845 posts
  • Joined 30-June 03
  • Interests:X|O|O
    --------
    O|X|X
    --------
    X|O|O

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:30 AM

my friend is about 6ft 1inch tall and About 155 lbs . what do you think about the size ? i wanna send him a gift jersey for birthday

Jesus Christ.... 6'1" / 155?! You might want to send him some food and a kettle bell instead.

2012 - OFFICIAL FBG FFA Member of the Year Nominee

Timschochet: I'm getting an awful lot of "likes" for my posts,

The Commish: You have two "liked" posts in this thread  :oldunsure:

The Commish: In his defense, I can see how he'd think that's a lot of likes for his posts

#11 gump

gump

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13,443 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:04 AM

1350390603[/url]' post='14897519']

1350388943[/url]' post='14897467']

1336339562[/url]' post='14356583'] Are we talking the Authentics (Nike Elites)? I bought the Nike Raiders McFadden in an Elite size 48, the same as what I had in Reebok (48) and though it's cut a little trimmer, it fits great. The next size up was huge on me. I'm 6'1 230, btw.

Jesus Christ.... 6'1" / 155?! You might want to send him some food and a kettle bell instead.

Surely Tyler Bray has his own jersey connections anyway.
Reporter: "What'd you major in at Alabama, Joe...Basketweaving?"
Namath: "No, man...Journalism. It was easier."

#12 Ignoramus

Ignoramus

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14,092 posts
  • Joined 07-July 04

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:24 AM

i used to wear a size reebok 48(M) before nike took over the nfl .and i've check with google . nfl shows http://www.nflshop.c...goryId=12320749 but when i go to my wholesale partner they give me a different size chart as follows . i'm confused about it now http://www.weiketrad...p/help5-16.html anyone bought a nike jersey already ? pls help me since i wanna buy one for my friends' gift and i dont wanna choose the wrong size to upset him. size reebok 48(M) fits him well .if you dont mind . pls give me your measurement about the chest and Back Length .thanks in advance.

I wear a 17-35 slim fit dress shirt and went with a Large Nike. Fits well.
<---THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK--->

#13 GameUsedTiger

GameUsedTiger

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 27-September 12

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:30 AM

i'm talking about the jersey. so L is the right size ?

#14 GameUsedTiger

GameUsedTiger

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 27-September 12

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:55 AM

I wear a 17-35 slim fit dress shirt and went with a Large Nike. Fits well.

thanks . i choose the L and placed my order already .

#15 GameUsedTiger

GameUsedTiger

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 27-September 12

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:18 AM

the usps shows only 2012-11-07 16:14:00 PUTIAN Posting 2012-11-07 16:22:23 PUTIAN Arrival at Sorting Center 2012-11-07 16:26:33 PUTIAN Despatch from Sorting Center 2012-11-08 00:00:29 FUZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center 2012-11-08 08:30:48 FUZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center 2012-11-10 23:00:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA SAN FRANCISCO Arrival at Sorting Center 2012-11-10 23:01:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA SAN FRANCISCO Handed over to Customs Got about 7 jerseys on the way and it did not update since 10. nov . anyone has got idea about it ? should i contact the customs worker?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users