#1 PlayaHata

PlayaHata

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 577 posts
  • Joined 17-April 03

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:15 PM

I opened the iPhone FBG Mobile app for the first time this offseason to take a look at some of the newly written dynasty articles since the main FBG site is blocked at my work. However, the Articles section is showing the newest article as "For the Win Week 18" dated January 4. Some things are updating (e.g. News and Depth Charts) but not the articles. Am I the only one having this issue? :confused:
XBOX Live: IndyMark007

#2 sspunisher

sspunisher

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 891 posts
  • Joined 25-July 09

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:15 PM

This app is in a desperate need of an update. Basically you have to back completely out to the "FBG Mobile" in order to refresha nything. There needs to be a "pull down refresh" feature for every single page. You have to back completely out of any screen and go back to the FBG Mobile page in order to refresh. It bothers me how if you're in the Shark Pool and click on a thread, the BACK button takes you back to the FBG Mobile page, not the Shark Pool Page.

#3 PlayaHata

PlayaHata

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 577 posts
  • Joined 17-April 03

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:46 PM

It bothers me how if you're in the Shark Pool and click on a thread, the BACK button takes you back to the FBG Mobile page, not the Shark Pool Page.

I agree that this is incredibly annoying. Certain parts of the app I really like (depth charts, news) but others really need updated and/or fixed. The Top 200 hasn't been updated since September 6, 2011. Anyone?????
XBOX Live: IndyMark007

#4 joey

joey

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,457 posts
  • Joined 09-July 05

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:03 PM

fyi - Bruce Hammond's dynasty rankings don't appear in the list of available dyn rankings on the iphone app. His rankings are new this year so I'd expect that has something to do with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users