What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ryan Tannehill Bandwagon (1 Viewer)

I'm not saying he's the next Marino or anything, but he looks like should eventually develop into an average to above average starter. As far as his stats are concerned, bear in mind that Hartline and Bess are his starting receivers. They're not exactly Julio and Roddy.
Yes his passing options are far from ideal at this stage, but I don't see why that should make me feel more comfortable about his prospects. Unless a QB has a complete stud to throw to that he can just target play after play (Calvin Johnson, A.J. Green, etc.), I don't think upgrading the WRs a QB gets to throw to has as significant affect on the QBs numbers as one would be lead to believe.
Tell that to Weeden who watches his guys drop 6 catchable balls every game.
Even if we assume those drops are going to continue for the entire length of the season, one counter example doesn't completely disprove a premise.
You are my new hero. Personally, I don't care how a guy plays or who he plays with. Show me the stats, that's all that matters. And if the stats later prove that I'm wrong? Puck that, I'll come up with some different stats even if I have to make something up. I've never been wrong yet.
I think you quoted the wrong post there, bud.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread