Photo

Is it time to let go of G. Jennings, I have to drop him or O. Daniels?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dfine1966

dfine1966

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 375 posts
  • Joined 14-September 11

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:59 PM

I picked up Josh Gordan last night, non PPR, 10% yardage, 5 points TD. I had bye week with Daniels and S. Johnson and injury problems with Jennings. I have to start 4 WR's each week and must have 6 WR's on my roster at all time. WR and TE's are the same. There is NO TRADING. I must drop a WR for a WR. Here are my six WR's: M. Wallace, D. Bowe, Stevie Johnson, J. Gordon, B. Gibson, Owen Daniels and Jennings. As I said I picked up Gordon and I have until Sunday to drop 1 of the WR's to get down to my six. I can't drop Gibson because I need him as one of my 4 or take a zero score. I was going to drop Owen Daniels instead of Greg Jennings. Greg Jennings is going under the knife next Tuesday, October 30. The minimum they said he would be out is 3 weeks. So that would be week 12-14. He hasn't played in a long time, so he would need to get his endurance up. I am thinking the earliest is week 14. So am I crazy to think it is better to drop Greg Jennings instead of Owen Daniels? What should I do?

#2 Sienna2012

Sienna2012

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 919 posts
  • Joined 20-September 11
  • Interests:I love football. I love UFC. Reading is my guilty pleasure!. Fantasy Football is interfering with my school work, but thats ok.

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:13 AM

Jennings is droppable. U keep Daniels. Top 5 TE. Dude is amazing.

We start  1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR,  1 FLEX, 1 TE, DST AND 1 K   Ten team, Standard scoring. Five Keepers

Cam Newton, Palmer

Lesean Mccoy, Arian Foster, Branden Oliver, J. Mckinnion 

Dez Bryant, Randall Cobb, Micheal Floyd, Josh Gordon, Keenan Allen

Gronk, Kelce

Novak

Arizona

#3 Keerock

Keerock

Caveman

• Members.
  • Pip
  • 23,873 posts
  • Joined 29-August 03

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:49 AM

Jennings is done. Let him go. http://forums.footba...howtopic=664753

I mean, at the end of the day if we all had our eyes tightly shut I doubt we'd notice the difference between a blowj from a dude or a chick...  result will be the same, no?

WetDream is a valued member of the FFA community, and I hope to be fortunate enough to cornhole him some day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users