Photo

Is it time to let go of G. Jennings, I have to drop him or O. Daniels?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dfine1966

dfine1966

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 322 posts
  • Joined 14-September 11

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:59 PM

I picked up Josh Gordan last night, non PPR, 10% yardage, 5 points TD. I had bye week with Daniels and S. Johnson and injury problems with Jennings. I have to start 4 WR's each week and must have 6 WR's on my roster at all time. WR and TE's are the same. There is NO TRADING. I must drop a WR for a WR. Here are my six WR's: M. Wallace, D. Bowe, Stevie Johnson, J. Gordon, B. Gibson, Owen Daniels and Jennings. As I said I picked up Gordon and I have until Sunday to drop 1 of the WR's to get down to my six. I can't drop Gibson because I need him as one of my 4 or take a zero score. I was going to drop Owen Daniels instead of Greg Jennings. Greg Jennings is going under the knife next Tuesday, October 30. The minimum they said he would be out is 3 weeks. So that would be week 12-14. He hasn't played in a long time, so he would need to get his endurance up. I am thinking the earliest is week 14. So am I crazy to think it is better to drop Greg Jennings instead of Owen Daniels? What should I do?

#2 Sienna2012

Sienna2012

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 885 posts
  • Joined 20-September 11
  • Interests:I love football. I love UFC. Reading is my guilty pleasure!. Fantasy Football is interfering with my school work, but thats ok.

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:13 AM

Jennings is droppable. U keep Daniels. Top 5 TE. Dude is amazing.

We start  1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR,  1 FLEX, 1 TE, DST AND 1 K   Ten team, dynasty, Standard scoring.  

Kaep &  Andrew Luck

Adrian Peterson, Darren McFadden, CJ Spiller, Chris Johnson

Calvin Johnson, AJ Green, Andre Johnson, Percy Harvin

Jimmy Graham, Heath Miller

Houston, Panthers

Blair Walsh

#3 Keerock

Keerock

Caveman

• Members.
  • Pip
  • 23,529 posts
  • Joined 29-August 03

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:49 AM

Jennings is done. Let him go. http://forums.footba...howtopic=664753

I mean, at the end of the day if we all had our eyes tightly shut I doubt we'd notice the difference between a blowj from a dude or a chick...  result will be the same, no?

WetDream is a valued member of the FFA community, and I hope to be fortunate enough to cornhole him some day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users