What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Loaning a chick money 9/9/16 - Bye (1 Viewer)

#3 basically pretended to be Ron's wife for a night and posted pics online of her doing it. She then bangs Ron like she probably thinks his wife does. Ron got set up. #3 gets Ron booted and has wifey all to herself. This chick is loony as hell but smart like that.
Is she after the wife or Ron? I'm guessing the latter based on recent developments.

gianmarco said:
Buckfast 1 said:
Hinezer said:
Don't you just hate it when your wife's girlfriend who only lets you bang her in the ### finally lets you pound her vag while your wife is away with your kids and girlfriend and your wife gets mad just because you let her girlfriend wear her anniversary rings out in public and post pictures all over the internet? I know I hate when then happens to me.
:lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:

#3 basically pretended to be Ron's wife for a night and posted pics online of her doing it. She then bangs Ron like she probably thinks his wife does. Ron got set up. #3 gets Ron booted and has wifey all to herself. This chick is loony as hell but smart like that.
This seems very likely.

This seems very likely.
On the surface yes, but if you dive deeper, no...

Lets say the wife and girl 3 get together after a separation, this won't help her at all in a divorce settlement... At least that is my feeling upfront, but I'd differ to a divorce lawyer.

Anyways, we are putting the cart before the horse. We'll get more info on the next update.

I Don't think Angie is in the clear here. She had to of been saying something to the wife during the trip. If you have 3 females inevitably 2 will be talking ish about the 3rd.

What now…

I wake up in my hotel Friday; no meetings scheduled so I decided get some coffee and breakfast from the Club level VIP room then head back to my room to catch up on emails. I get a text from Angie mid-morning, “u ok? (daughter) misses you”. I ask her to call me, this isn’t a discussion I want to have via text, I need to feel voice inflection and read into the situation a bit. She calls:

Angie: Hey (this isn’t a happy “hey”, it’s a somber ‘I’m sorry to hear...’ kind of “hey”)
Me: How are my girls doing?
Angie: Daughter and I miss you; wife has been in her own world.
Me: Anyone else been around the house?
Angie: No, it’s been quiet. Where are you staying? Do you need me to bring you anything?
Me: I’m at the Regency. If you’re asking, yes I do need some more gym clothes and non-work clothes.

Just after lunch, Angie texted me to say she’s arrived at the hotel. I called to the front desk to ask them to give her access to my floor. She arrived moments later with a gym back and another suitcase full of clothes with the help of the bellhop. I tipped the bellhop $20 because it was the smallest bill I had and said thank you.

Angie begins to remove the clothes from the bags while asking me if I had dirty clothes. I told her that isn’t a problem as I have already set laundry and dry-cleaning service with the front desk as I’m typing away at my laptop. It’s not hot out but much nicer than it’s been this early spring; Angie is in flip flops, sweat shorts and a hoodie. She kicks off her flip flops and hops on the bed while I’m banging away at my keyboard finishing up a White Paper.

Angie: All you do is work.

Me: You’re right, (I leave the desk area and lay across the bed giving her my full undivided attention). How did I f### everything up?
Angie: You really need me to tell you?
Me: Yes, I’m an idiot, obviously (I put both of her hands in mine and looked her right in the eyes). What happen? Why is Wife pissed? (I’m pretty sure I know the answer but I wanted to hear what Angie sees as a bystander).
Angie: (she smiles at me with this “oh Ron” look, her eyes are glowing. I haven’t seen this look in a long time) It’s Ice Princess, Wife hates her!!! She ran Girl 1 off and Wife can’t figure out why you let her come over all the time. And Ice Princess hates you too btw, all she does is talk #### about you. She told me she likes to f### you just because it’s the only time you look helpless. Wife knows that too. I think Wife seeing her strolling around, with you, in her jewelry, all over Facebook, was just sent a final ‘f-you’ to Wife. She’s really upset.

Me: Do you think that was my intention?

Angie: When Wife and I were driving, she said, “he (Me) is one of the smartest people I know but turns to a complete moron when p###y is involved.
Me: She’s right.

I laid there for a while, still holding Angie’s hands and stewing in the drama that I’ve built. Angie breaks the mood:

Angie: With us being here in this hotel room reminds me of my apartment. Remember when it was just the two of us relaxing there without a care in the world?

Me: Yes, I miss those days.

She pulls away from my hands, smiles at me, stands up on the bed and shows me the hoodie and sweat shorts were the only things she wore – and now, she’s wearing nothing. She stands above me for a bit as I turn over on my back. She starts walking around the bed playfully kicking me, “bad Ron, bad Ron” while laughing uncontrollably.

While I’m lying on my back, she is standing straddled over my face while digging her little toes on my shoulders. Then she slowly drops down to her knees to hover my personal kryptonite even closer to my face. She leans forward, I reach up putting my hands on her ### and pulling her closer and engage in a much needed sesenta y nueva. She climaxes while I’m forcing her on my face, she tries to pull away but hold her as she loses all control of herself. I sip every…last…drop. She gains control of herself and slides forward, so wet she leave a trail down my chest and stomach; she is still facing away from me when I insert. The only view I have is of her spread dirty and me pulsating inside her. She says, cum baby.

I don't need to hear that twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
What now…

I wake up in my hotel Friday; no meetings scheduled so I decided get some coffee and breakfast from the Club level VIP room then head back to my room to catch up on emails. I get a text from Angie mid-morning, “u ok? (daughter) misses you”. I ask her to call me, this isn’t a discussion I want to have via text, I need to feel voice inflection and read into the situation a bit. She calls:

Angie: Hey (this isn’t a happy “hey”, it’s a somber ‘I’m sorry to hear...’ kind of “hey”)

Me: How are my girls doing?

Angie: Daughter and I miss you; wife has been in her own world.

Me: Anyone else been around the house?

Angie: No, it’s been quiet. Where are you staying? Do you need me to bring you anything?

Me: I’m at the Regency. If you’re asking, yes I do need some more gym clothes and non-work clothes.

Just after lunch, Angie texted me to say she’s arrived at the hotel. I called to the front desk to ask them to give her access to my floor. She arrived moments later with a gym back and another suitcase full of clothes with the help of the bellhop. I tipped the bellhop $20 because it was the smallest bill I had and said thank you.

Angie begins to remove the clothes from the bags while asking me if I had dirty clothes. I told her that isn’t a problem as I have already set laundry and dry-cleaning service with the front desk as I’m typing away at my laptop. It’s not hot out but much nicer than it’s been this early spring; Angie is in flip flops, sweat shorts and a hoodie. She kicks off her flip flops and hops on the bed while I’m banging away at my keyboard finishing up a White Paper.

Angie: All you do is work.

Me: You’re right, (I leave the desk area and lay across the bed giving her my full undivided attention). How did I f### everything up?

Angie: You really need me to tell you?

Me: Yes, I’m an idiot, obviously (I put both of her hands in mine and looked her right in the eyes). What happen? Why is Wife pissed? (I’m pretty sure I know the answer but I wanted to hear what Angie sees as a bystander).

Angie: (she smiles at me with this “oh Ron” look, her eyes are glowing. I haven’t seen this look in a long time) It’s Ice Princess, Wife hates her!!! She ran Girl 1 off and Wife can’t figure out why you let her come over all the time. And Ice Princess hates you too btw, all she does is talk #### about you. She told me she likes to f### you just because it’s the only time you look helpless. Wife knows that too. I think Wife seeing her strolling around, with you, in her jewelry, all over Facebook, was just sent a final ‘f-you’ to Wife. She’s really upset.

Me: Do you think that was my intention?

Angie: When Wife and I were driving, she said, “he (Me) is one of the smartest people I know but turns to a complete moron when p###y is involved.

Me: She’s right.

I laid there for a while, still holding Angie’s hands and stewing in the drama that I’ve built. Angie breaks the mood:

Angie: With us being here in this hotel room reminds me of my apartment. Remember when it was just the two of us relaxing there without a care in the world?

Me: Yes, I miss those days.

She pulls away from my hands, smiles at me, stands up on the bed and shows me the hoodie and sweat shorts were the only things she wore – and now, she’s wearing nothing. She stands above me for a bit as I turn over on my back. She starts walking around the bed playfully kicking me, “bad Ron, bad Ron” while laughing uncontrollably.

While I’m lying on my back, she is standing straddled over my face while digging her little toes on my shoulders. Then she slowly drops down to her knees to hover my personal kryptonite even closer to my face. She leans forward, I reach up putting my hands on her ### and pulling her closer and engage in a much needed sesenta y nueva. She climaxes while I’m forcing her on my face, she tries to pull away but hold her as she loses all control of herself. I sip every…last…drop. She gains control of herself and slides forward, so wet she leave a trail down my chest and stomach; she is still facing away from me when I insert. The only view I have is of her spread dirty and me pulsating inside her. She says, cum baby.

I don't need to hear that twice.
Today's the 15th.

Ice Princess is acting way out of character. One of two things is going on with her:

1. She is intentionally trying to sabotage your relationship with wife. The question would be WHY. Is she a destroyer of happiness? Seems that could be typical Ice Princess-ish behavior. Misery loves company. Or.....
  2. She has caught feelings for Ron
:popcorn:
:bowtie:

Damn Ron - I feel bad that you are going through this or went through this. Not sure where everything stands now. I hope things have worked out and that you are getting to see your daughter. I can't imagine being cut off from my kids.

Maybe this is or was a wake up call for both of you that if you want to stay together that some level of monogamy is needed. I dunno. Hope it all shakes out okay and also can't wait for the next update on this. It coming out in pieces is killing me.

Also if all I had on me was a $20, I'd tell the bellhop I need to run downstairs to get change to tip him. He would probably then produce a wad of bills to make change for you.

Damn Ron - I feel bad that you are going through this or went through this. Not sure where everything stands now. I hope things have worked out and that you are getting to see your daughter. I can't imagine being cut off from my kids.

Maybe this is or was a wake up call for both of you that if you want to stay together that some level of monogamy is needed. I dunno. Hope it all shakes out okay and also can't wait for the next update on this. It coming out in pieces is killing me.
Please leave.

I think girl 3 needs to be completely removed from the situation and you need to go hat in hand to the wife... (after nailing Angie of course, but I wouldn't let her know)

Last edited by a moderator:

Please leave.
Sorry about that. I did not mean to be sensible here. Please Ron -- Continue on getting as much random booty as you can find. We, the FFA, need all the entertainment we can get :)

Yours in christ -

Walnutz.

So how long as Angie wanted to have a baby?
Seriously?
Oh, come on. She loves taking care of his kid, his wife kicked him out, and she's riding him in the hotel room? Someone's planning on being wife #2.

Wait, did he have a vasectomy and I forgot about it sometime in the last year? I feel like that's what you're getting at.
This came out when Angie claimed he had impregnated her early on. I don't even get all that involved in this thread and even I remember that.

Seriously?
Oh, come on. She loves taking care of his kid, his wife kicked him out, and she's riding him in the hotel room? Someone's planning on being wife #2.

Wait, did he have a vasectomy and I forgot about it sometime in the last year? I feel like that's what you're getting at.
This came out when Angie claimed he had impregnated her early on. I don't even get all that involved in this thread and even I remember that.
This thread is a year and a half old and I drink a lot. It happens.

Seriously?

Angie never told me she was pregnant. She's made more than one reference to it but never pulled a "scare" with me.

Users who are viewing this thread