What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Loaning a chick money 9/9/16 - Bye (1 Viewer)

I'm finally caught up on this thread. Damn. Now what?
He is currently shopping streaming music services so his pool parties aren't interrupted by commercials. Just go ahead an put a black dot for sizzling summer pool party updates. I can't wait until the daughter goes to summer camp and the wife starts loosening up.

[SIZE=medium]Angie asked me if she could start going to the community college last spring. She went to sign up and found it was a little harder than she thought for someone who never took the SATs and had ####ty grades in High School. They told her she had to take some entry-level classes in math and English to qualify for college level classes. She signed up and started take them this summer so she would be ready for the fall.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I told her I’m fine with it as long as she doesn’t go full time. She a few classes during the day when my daughter is in school so she can still help out as agreed but does have one night class on Thursdays. No biggie. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Last week, I’m driving home from the office and decided to stop at my favorite watering hole for a Heineken before heading home. I get to the bar and see Lance, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Lance: “what’s up my G!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Me: “Not much Lance, what’s up with you?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Lance: “I was going to call you. Yo, I saw your girl over my boy’s house”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Me: “which ‘girl’ and who’s your boy?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Lance: “Angie. She was at my friend’s house. He lives next to my girlfriend’s place. Him and his wife live there and his little brother stays with him. Angie was hanging out with his little brother; he can’t be older than 18 because we just had his high school graduation party in their yard a few months ago.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Me: “that’s odd”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Lance: “Angie has been giving him rides to and from the community college since they have the same classes. He was a screw up in High School hence why he’s living with his older brother and not his parents. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Me: “that also explains why they’re in the same classes”.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Lance: "I found all this out when I was at my friend’s house to drop off a power drill. We’re kitchen talking when Angie walks downstairs and out the door; Angie never noticed me. I asked my boy what’s up with that and he just says it’s his little brother’s friend from college. I never let on to him about already knowing Angie.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Me: “ON REALLY..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]My one Heineken turned to four and a few hours have gone by. The bar starts to get a little busier when this girl walks in who I’ve seen around before. She recognizes Lance and I, says hi. She’s in her late 20’s, maybe early 30s, white with dirty blonde hair that looks like she just took it out of a baseball cap or something. She’s somewhere between trashy and cute; skinny but not toned. No great qualities but no major flaws. An FBG 6. She sits down and asks the bartender if Katie is working. Katie, the server, comes out and explains that she’s not getting off as early as she thought and has to close. Trashy/cute girl is disappointed as that’s her ride home and she wanted to smoke now.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I buy Trashy/cute girl a shot then ask to settle my tab and tell Trashy/cute girl that I can give her a ride home. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We hop in my car, she tells me she lives in the apartments near the movie theater and to just cut through the mall area to avoid going all the way around. While cutting through the mall, I see one of my cars at the taco bell. I get a little closer and see Angie and some kid in skinny jeans walking to the car. I pull up next to them:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Me: “Hey Angie”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Angie: “Hi!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Skinny Jeans: (to Angie) “Is that your dad?” (I wanted to get out and punch him in the face).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Angie: (laughing)…”no that’s…(she hesitates. She doesn’t know what to refer to me as)…Ron! That’s Ron”.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Skinny Jeans: “oh hey” (and gets into MY car like ‘oh #### that guy’).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]She tells me they just stopped for food on the way to dropping him off from class. I say later and Angie and the two of them drive off. Trashy/cute girl and I continue on through the mall parking lot to her apartment. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We pull up to her apartment and she asks if I want to come in to smoke, I say sure. We head into her room and she pulls out a bowl and a while owl. She says she likes to smoke blunts but can’t roll them; I got this..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Aside: I haven’t smoke or rolled a blunt in about 15 years.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The trees are nothing like the trees I was use to or had regularly. This stuff looked really good. Back when I smoked, it was extremely rare to get this quality and when I did it was very expensive hydro that came in little glass jars. Anyway, I roll the blunt with no problems and give it to her to light. She smokes a bit and passes to me, I tell her I’ll just smoke a cigarette. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We sat chatting for a while when I decided, “let me give you a shotgun”. She excitedly accepted. I took a nice pull on the blunt and leaned into her, held her hair back and blew the smoke into her lips. She inhaled then blew the smoke back to me. We did this several times.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I never actually inhaled but I felt myself getting high from the contact. After the beers and now trees, I’m feeling pretty good. I gave her one last shotgun and as she looked at me with glassy eyes we started kissing. She’s in a seated position on the bed, I push her down slid my right hand down her yoga pants; no surprise, no panties. I play for a bit until she’s wet, I aggressively took her yoga pants off and see a gina that looks immaculate; no curtains hanging. I went down to have a conversation below her waist. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I continued this until she was grabbing the back of my head while convulsing. With one out of the way, I decided it’s my turn. Damn she’s tight, I had to keep switching positions and switching to her mouth so I didn’t bust too soon. Once she said she’s coming again, that was my queue soak the walls. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]We chilled for a bit, just laying there high. I told her I had to leave; we exchanged numbers and talked about hooking up the next day or something.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]While driving home, I couldn’t stop thinking about Angie and Skinny Jeans. What could she possibly see in this guy? Maybe they are just friends? Well why the #### would she be in his house? Does she really think she can #### someone behind my back? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I haven’t really confronted her about this yet. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=medium]While driving home, I couldn’t stop thinking about Angie and Skinny Jeans[/SIZE].

;lmao:

That's the last thing I'd be thinking of on the way home.

Is there a certain level of expectation that Angie is not seeing others?
I don't understand this either.
My guess is he is ok when other girls are in the picture, but another guy changes the equation.
I think free room and board amongst other benefits keeps her Richard free...

Imagine she says "hey AR, I met some 18 year old little ####face, I'm bringing him back to your basement."

What a :tfp: . Having unprotected sex with women of questionable proclivities and now you're losing it over Angie potentially having a relationship "behind your back". For someone who appears to be sexually liberated, you sure are a mess.

One minute, let me pull out a copy of the dually executed bylaws and look this up....seriously dude, I have no idea. I would THINK that after someone pays for your place to live, car, food, clothes, college and ####s you from time to time that it would be considered somewhat rude to then go #### someone else.

One minute, let me pull out a copy of the dually executed bylaws and look this up....seriously dude, I have no idea. I would THINK that after someone pays for your place to live, car, food, clothes, college and ####s you from time to time that it would be considered someone rude to then go #### someone else.
Now marriage, OTOH,.......

One minute, let me pull out a copy of the dually executed bylaws and look this up....seriously dude, I have no idea. I would THINK that after someone pays for your place to live, car, food, clothes, college and ####s you from time to time that it would be considered someone rude to then go #### someone else.
Up to this point, I felt in awe of your situation and how you handle it. Now I realize...dude, you are a complete and total mess. Jesus.

Put it this way...you don't own this chick. Or her ######.

One minute, let me pull out a copy of the dually executed bylaws and look this up....seriously dude, I have no idea. I would THINK that after someone pays for your place to live, car, food, clothes, college and ####s you from time to time that it would be considered somewhat rude to then go #### someone else.
Sorry, but I have to :lmao: at this one

Are you paying her to help around the house and watch your kid? Or are you paying her for exclusive rights to her ######?

How old is Angie? For some reason I have her pegged for several years older than this yahoo 18 year old.

AR dude. You are wayyyy off base here. For a guy who has an open relationship with his wife, you are sure close-minded.

tsk tsk tsk.... I learned long ago that with women, you have to have an EXPLICIT understanding along these lines. No assuming she understands the deal. you remember what "assume" means, don't you? Not saying what she did was cool.... but absent an explicit "deal" I have found they usually feel entitled to :pickle: whomever they want.

Soak the Walls - just found a new team name!

Can ya'll table the rest of this until Friday afternoon - I am really busy at work today. TIA.

Then how rude does this make your wife?

But your wife can #### someone else

My guess is he is ok when other girls are in the picture, but another guy changes the equation.
I think free room and board amongst other benefits keeps her Richard free...

Imagine she says "hey AR, I met some 18 year old little ####face, I'm bringing him back to your basement."
Room and board are for nanny duties. This relationship, sexually, is more sugar daddy than hooker so she should have the right to her freedom when she's not working - aka watching the kids.

How old is Angie? For some reason I have her pegged for several years older than this yahoo 18 year old.
Angie is early 20s but she's petite and asianed so I'm sure she fits right in with a bunch of 18-19 year olds in community college.

Now marriage, OTOH,.......
#### that noise....

Isn't this a two way street? If you're not expected to refrain from parking your D in other Vs, I don't see why she can't let other Ds into her V.

And if you bring the $ into the equation... you think hookers only have 1 customer? Or Sugar Babies (this might be more on target actually). They don't imo.

All is fair in love and war - oh, until it doesn't work out the way I want and the pangs of jealousy creep in.

AZ, she's not your property. You helped her out a lot, she ####s you. Mutually beneficial sugar daddy relationship, but she doesn't owe you anything more than watching your kids for room and board.

If that arrangement isn't working, tell her part of the deal is she's your property, learn to accept reality that it's not all about you (and I don't mean that in a nasty way, just seems you are only looking at this from your perspective), or tell her it's not working. She leaves, you find another baby sitter and she gets a job and another place to live.

Sorry, but I have to :lmao: at this one
The biggest irony is that Ron just finished nailing some random chick. I understand where he is coming from, but the reality is there is no exclusivity implied anywhere in this arrangement.

You and Ang go bareback I assume? If yes, then you have decent grounds for asking for disclosure of other Ds entering her V. But thats it. You can't shut down funland imo.

Users who are viewing this thread