Photo

Brady and James Jones for Dalton and Sean Lee?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rbphilly

rbphilly

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Joined 24-November 10

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

I've been offered Andy Dalton and Sean Lee for Tom Brady and James Jones. When healthy, Sean Lee is very valuable in our tackle heavy league. Brady has lead me to back to back dynasty titles, but he's starting to show some signs of decline. Does Andy Dalton have enough upside as a top 10 QB to pull the trigger?
16 team IDP (tackle heavy) and PPR (+ return yards) Dynasty League (2011 and 2012 league champion)

QB - Robert Griffin III; RB - Jamaal Charles, Doug Martin, Matt Forte; WR - Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall, Randall Cobb, Victor Cruz; TE - Jared Cook K - Dan Bailey

IDP - Jerod Mayo, Sean Lee, Derrick Johnson, Jerrell Freeman, Wesley Woodyard, Bruce Carter, London Fletcher, Bernard Pollard, Danny Trevathan, Antoine Bethea, Altterraun Verner

Offensive Bench - Sam Bradford, Kirk Cousins; Cyrus Gray, Eric Decker, Denarius Moore, Kenny Britt, Marvin Jones, Dwayne Harris, Jacoby Ford; Jermaine Gresham, Taylor Thompson

Defensive Bench - Mark Herzlich, Daryl Sharpton, Vince Williams, Joplo Bartu, Keenan Robinson, Miles Burris, Leodis McKelvin, Quintin Mikel, Jimmy Smith

#2 KellysHeroes

KellysHeroes

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11,852 posts
  • Joined 12-October 06

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

I've been offered Andy Dalton and Sean Lee for Tom Brady and James Jones. When healthy, Sean Lee is very valuable in our tackle heavy league. Brady has lead me to back to back dynasty titles, but he's starting to show some signs of decline. Does Andy Dalton have enough upside as a top 10 QB to pull the trigger?

I would take it; Dalton's career is never going to give u what Brady last yr or 2 has left. Plus JJones looks like a nice WR2 with Jennings set to left.

My Dynasty Rosters

From every post I ever see who make, you seriously have to be the most "win now" owner of anyone one here.

You are the exact opposite of Peso. 

I can just see you trading Gronk for Steven jackson, Crabtree for Reggie Wayne, Blackmon for Boldin, and a couple future 1sts for Gore. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users