What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Rookie 1.05 (1 Viewer)

Who is rookie pick 1.05 in Start 2 QB Scoring?

• QB Geno Smith, Jets

Votes: 21 17.8%
  • QB Mike Glennon, Bucs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • QB Matt Barkley, Eagles

• QB Tyler Wilson, Raiders

• RB Montee Ball, Broncos

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • RB Le'Veon Bell, Steelers

Votes: 31 26.3%
  • RB Marcus Lattimore, 49ers

• RB Christine Michael, Seahawks

• WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Vikings

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • WR DeAndre Hopkins, Texans

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • WR Robert Woods, Bills

• WR Keenan Allen, Chargers

• TE Tyler Eifert, Bengals

• Other

• Don't play - No vote

Votes: 47 39.8%

• Total voters

Faust

MVP
http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=681113

2013 Rookie 1.01

2013 Rookie 1.02

2013 Rookie 1.03

2013 Rookie 1.04

Standard Scoring

1.01 RB Eddie Lacy, Packers (42%)

1.02 RB Giovani Bernard, Bengals (36%)

1.03 RB Le'Veon Bell, Steelers (36%)

1.04 WR Tavon Austin, Rams (35%)

PPR Scoring

1.01 WR Tavon Austin, Rams (45%)

1.02 RB Giovani Bernard, Bengals (48%)

1.03 WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Vikings (38%)

1.04 RB Le'Veon Bell, Steelers (39%)

Start 2 QB Scoring

1.01 RB Eddie Lacy, Packers (19%)

1.02 QB E.J. Manuel, Bills (28%)

1.03 RB Giovani Bernard, Bengals (23%)

1.04 WR Tavon Austin, Rams (18%)

Went Patterson where he was still around - would take him top 3 despite the potential to be a huge bust. I'm willing to take the risk because the payoff could be huge.

Went Patterson where he was still around - would take him top 3 despite the potential to be a huge bust. I'm willing to take the risk because the payoff could be huge.
I wasn't the biggest Patterson supporter in the beginning but I am beginning to think he may be one of the biggest value plays in this draft because he really seems to be the one odd man out that leagues are letting fall and that should not be the case, relative to his potential.

And as soon as I say that, I really have to start thinking baout Eddie Lacy. THis is the guy everyone had penciled in as the 1.01 and now because of the situaiton with his draft and Franklin also being brought in, he's sliding.

But what IF, just what IF, he simply comes in and does what everyone spent a year saying he would do in the NFL? What if he comes in and just balls out and becomes a physical presence at the goal line and we look up at 1220/11 TDs, and some catches, etc? It is almost unheard of that you can draft a guy like that out of the top 3 or 4 in any year, yet some people are grabbing him at 1.06-1.09.

What a year.

The interesting comparison will be where people view these lists after 3 weeks of preseason action
The preseason last year made little or no impact on the first 5 picks, which was typically Andrew Luck, RG III, Trent Richardson, Doug Martin and Blackmon in different order, depending on League scoring formats. I could see things changing more this year due to the fluid rookie player values, especially with the rookie picks further down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread