What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

San Diego at Oakland (1 Viewer)

I really don't understand the Woodhead love in SD....guy must have pics of coach in a compromising position

Was it me, or did Eddie Royal have his route cut off on that INT? They said he gave up on the route, but looked like interference to me. Might not have mattered, ball was well overthrown anyway, just didn't think Royal actually quit on the route.

Anyone having trouble with Yahoo being stuck at 14:16 in the 4th quarter of the San Fran game.

It happened right when Tate fumbled and hasn't updated anything since.

Mathews in = run.

Way too obvious, and senseless since Mathews actually has decent hands
Yeah, Id like to see more sets with Mathews and Woodhead(slot) in together to throw the defense off a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance Rivers feels like he's back at NC St with this late start tonight?

Here's to hoping, havent seen it so far

Rivers is 6-1 lifetime in Oakland. I think they'll get on track.

Anyone having trouble with Yahoo being stuck at 14:16 in the 4th quarter of the San Fran game.

It happened right when Tate fumbled and hasn't updated anything since.
Yahoo sports has become terrible this year. They routinely fail to keep scores updated and I've even had games rolled back where its in the second half and they only link to the game previews.

Users who are viewing this thread