What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

vjax vs aj green. who is the better real life nfl wr? (1 Viewer)

aj green vs vincent jackson. who is better at nfl football?

• vjax by a mile

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • vjax is slightly better

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • about even

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • aj green is slightly better

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • aj green by a mile

Votes: 26 41.9%

• Total voters
I say even. Obviously taking into account age, it just goes to show how high Green's ceiling is, but for right now I say even.

I think at this point in their careers vjax is more dominant just BC he is bigger and stronger and has seen every type of coverage so he's smarter. But AJ green can easily get to where vjax is and end up being a much more consistent player over the course of his career. He's

Vjax is an absolute monster.

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ Green, but it's close. Vjax is just a little inconsistent. AJ Green is not an all timer yet, but his consistency and hands make him likely to keep up an elite level of play throughout his career. He's definitely not a physical beast like Calvin or as explosive as Julio though.

VJax catches the ball with his body a bit more. The guy is still a specimen but Green attacks the ball a bit better IMO. It's nice to have both in fantasy, though.

i am surprised it is as close as it is. obv I think aj green is an amazing talent. he is one of the best at adjusting to the ball and having the body control to make absurd catches. beyond that, he is open for deep tds multiple times a game but only rarely is hit on such balls by dalton.

this does not mean to malign vjax, who I think is an excellent wr.

How is this even a discussion?
Are you serious? Martin is better then any of the backs the Bengals have. Vincent Jackson is probably equal to AJ Green by NFL standards, not fantasy. Mike Williams is a better wr2 then any of the Bengals receivers right now. I will give tight end to the Bengals but only because Eifert, Gresham is horrible. The Bucs when healthy have a very good offensive line too.
this thread is just an attempt to restore my sanity

Users who are viewing this thread