What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Houston vs Jacksonville game thread (1 Viewer)

Seriously, someone please contact Elias Sports Bureau to determine if this is the worst prime time game ever played.

I normally work at night, so I'd have to miss the game. Might have to burn a vacation day for this classic.

Speaking of a better place, I wonder what form/shape heaven would take for Al Davis. Each day a new crushing victory over the Chiefs?

I think of the dog days of February - August when there is no football being played, and it makes me appreciate and plan to watch this matchup!

Will they be showing NFLRedZone previous week highlights to get fans into the stands? Keep the 2 free beers policy going?

Andre Johnson owners, unfortunately, must watch this. Can't imagine anyone else would subject themselves to this clash of the titans.

Andre Johnson owners, unfortunately, must watch this. Can't imagine anyone else would subject themselves to this clash of the titans.
MJD too. Can't see how you'd sit him here if you've been using him all year. Beyond that... not much. Shorts maybe.

I've watched every Thursday Night game so far. This week I can only say,"The hills are alive....with The Sound Of Music"

Great game, can't wait. But it will be hard for the teams to create another classic like the 13-6 barnburner from last week.

Go Jags!

Records updated in the title.

What kind of odds could you have gotten in the preseason that Jacksonville would have a better record than Houston entering this game?

Both D/ST are available in my league. I have to think there will be turnovers, sacks and other mistakes with the football.

As a team that changes team D/ST just about weekly - I am giving thought to playing the Jags at home in this game. They have scored pretty well the last two weeks......just not sure I have the intestinal fortitude to carry this out.

Both D/ST are available in my league. I have to think there will be turnovers, sacks and other mistakes with the football.

As a team that changes team D/ST just about weekly - I am giving thought to playing the Jags at home in this game. They have scored pretty well the last two weeks......just not sure I have the intestinal fortitude to carry this out.
Oh come on....Jags made Keenum look terrible a few days ago with the blitz. Youre good....

The Pats D/ST didn't fare too well yesterday against the Texans.....the Jags aren't necessarily a 'safe' play

This game is a must avoid both in terms of fantasy and reality. I'm sure there are points to be harvested, but I bet they will not be the usual suspects. It will be awful to watch anyway, may be I'll catch up on some sleep.

Hey, it's an AFC South Divisional Rivalry Game.

Those Teams always play each other tough.

Anything could happen.

If I repeat something enough times, it makes it true.

bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
beware ben Tate, Im sure alot of owners will be chasing those points
Not chasing points at all, but he's the best option I have. I'm expecting about 13-15 points in a PPR format.

Users who are viewing this thread