What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Master Offseason Team FBG Thread List (1 Viewer)

The Hank

Footballguy
Tired of searching for the ***OFFICIAL*** team thread to post in when discussing offseason? Wish you had 1 place to go to to get where you need to go? Well, your wish has been granted! Please see below for all-offseason links that are noteworthy. If I am missing any "official" team thread or thread you feel should be listed, please reply and I will get it linked to the correct team/area ASAP. If a new 2014 Thread is created for a team I linked with the 2013 version, please post below I will get that corrected as well.

Please let me know if there are any mistakes.

YWIA

Noteworthy FBG OFFSEASON Threads:

2014 Draft Thread

2014 Offseason Cut List

2014 Kicker Thread

2014 Free Agent List

TEAM THREADS

(NOTE: IF I COULD NOT FIND THE 2014 VERSION, I LINKED THE 2013 VERSION THAT HAS FOLKS TALKING ABOUT NEXT YEAR, THOSE ARE DESIGNATED WITH AN ASTERIX * -- ALSO WITH AN ASTERIX ARE THE "INDEFINITE" TEAM THREADS (NE, CLE, TB, AZ, ATL, NO, ETC...)

AFC NORTH

Cincinnati Bengals (2013)

Pittsburgh Steelers (2013)

Baltimore Ravens*

Cleveland Browns* (Pre-Front Office Blowup) (Post-Front Office Blowup)

AFC EAST

New England Patriots (2013)

New York Jets

Miami Dolphins (2013)

Buffalo Bills (2013)

AFC SOUTH

Indianapolis Colts

Tennessee Titans

Jacksonville Jaguars*

Houston Texans (2013)

AFC WEST

Denver Broncos (2013)

Kansas City Chiefs (2013)

San Diego Chargers (2013)

Oakland Raiders (2013)

NFC North

Green Bay Packers

Chicago Bears (2013)

Detroit Lions

Minnesota Vikings (2013)

NFC East

Philadelphia Eagles (2013)

Dallas Cowboys (2013)

New York Giants

Washington Redskins (2013)

NFC South

Carolina Panthers*

New Orleans Saints*

Tampa Bay Bucanneers*

Atlanta Falcons*

NFC West

Seattle Seahawks (2013)

San Francisco 49ers (2013)

Arizona Cardinals*

St. Louis Rams (2013)

LAST EDIT: 4/22/14 - Kansas City Chiefs (2013)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Thread.

Please note that I changed the threads for the Saints, Cardinals, and Falcons to simply state Official Thread, as these teams just don't seem to draw regular posts from their fans in the same way that the other teams do.

Faust said:
Great Thread.

Please note that I changed the threads for the Saints, Cardinals, and Falcons to simply state Official Thread, as these teams just don't seem to draw regular posts from their fans in the same way that the other teams do.
Thanks Faust :thumbup:

I updated the ones as you linked in the quoted post.

Don't understand why this thread hasn't been pinned. Yet the "Bragging, Venting, etc" and the "Lesson's learned" threads are still atop the pinned threads and surely could be unpinned to make room for this one. In addition, the "Important pinned threads" thread hasn't seen a new post in almost a year.

It's getting close to NFL Draft time and this thread being pinned would be awesome for many folks here in the SP.

Where are the FBG moderators when you need them??

Don't understand why this thread hasn't been pinned. Yet the "Bragging, Venting, etc" and the "Lesson's learned" threads are still atop the pinned threads and surely could be unpinned to make room for this one. In addition, the "Important pinned threads" thread hasn't seen a new post in almost a year.

It's getting close to NFL Draft time and this thread being pinned would be awesome for many folks here in the SP.

Thanks for the support on this, I find it a valuable tool as well when trying to search for other team's threads looking for insight or posting breaking news to that team's thread.

I posted a link to this master offseason list in the "Important Pinned Threads" thread until it is pinned.

As always, let me know if there is something you guys think should be linked in this thread and I will make it happen!

:goodposting:

Tired of searching for the ***OFFICIAL*** team thread to post in when discussing offseason? Wish you had 1 place to go to to get where you need to go? Well, your wish has been granted! Please see below for all-offseason links that are noteworthy. If I am missing any "official" team thread or thread you feel should be listed, please reply and I will get it linked to the correct team/area ASAP. If a new 2014 Thread is created for a team I linked with the 2013 version, please post below I will get that corrected as well.

...AFC WEST

Kansas City Chiefs

I don't know why - because KC had a great team in 13, and they were intriguing last offseason and this, and they have a great fan base - but for whatever reason there's rarely anything going on in the Chiefs threads.

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=696015&hl=chiefs

...AFC WEST

Kansas City Chiefs

I don't know why - because KC had a great team in 13, and they were intriguing last offseason and this, and they have a great fan base - but for whatever reason there's rarely anything going on in the Chiefs threads.

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=696015&hl=chiefs
Thanks Saints, just added this link to my list.

Surprised we havent seen much chatter on them either, very intriguing team.

Users who are viewing this thread