What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFAWT NCAA donations to GPJ Pool (1 Viewer)

gmbacm

Footballguy
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkeWNW3HeJtHdHJ1NU1ZbTZhYkNab3lzbWp0Q3NwMnc&usp=drive_web#gid=8

1.1 gmbacm Louisville
1.2 rudnicki Michigan State
1.3 warsteinner Syracuse
1.4 lambskin Baylor
1.5 got_nugs duke
1.6 tjnc09 kentucky
1.7 galmgren North Carolina
1.8 gpj University of Iowa OR University of Tennessee
2.1 gpj University of Connecticut
2.2 galmgren Oklahoma State
2.3 tjnc09 UCLA
2.4 got_nugs Creighton
2.5 lambskin New Mexico
2.6 warsteinner Wisconsin
2.7 rudnicki san diego state
2.8 gmbacm north dakota state
3.1 gmbacm iowa state
3.2 rudnicki Oregon
3.3 warsteinner Florida
3.4 lambskin Ohio St.
3.5 got_nugs Villanova
3.6 tjnc09 Kansas
3.7 galmgren Michigan
3.8 gpj harvard
4.1 gpj University of Pittsburgh
4.2 galmgren VCU
4.3 tjnc09 memphis
4.4 got_nugs arizona
4.5 lambskin providence
4.6 warsteinner wichita st.
4.7 rudnicki---------Xavier/NC State
4.8 gmbacm--------George Washington
5.1 gmbacm--------Arizona State
5.2 rudnicki---------Steven F Austin
5.3 warsteinner---Cincinnati
5.4 lambskin ------Kansas State
5.5 got_nugs------Virginia
5.6 tjnc09----------Oklahoma
5.7 galmgren-----St. Joes
5.8 gpj--------------Stanford Instead
6.1 gpj--------------Gonzaga
6.2 galmgren-----Dayton
6.3 tjnc09----------Nebraska
6.4 got_nugs-----Texas
6.5 lambskin New Mexico St.
6.6 warsteinner st lois
6.7 rudnicki byu
6.8 gmbacm u mass
7.1 gmbacm colorado
7.2 rudnicki tulsa
7.3 warsteinner Manhattan
7.4 lambskin Louisiana
7.5 got_nugs Coastal Carolina
7.6 tjnc09 Western Michigan
7.7 galmgren NC Central
7.8 gpj Mercer
8.1 gpj E. Kentucky
8.2 galmgren American
8.3 tjnc09 Delaware
8.4 got_nugs Milwaukee
8.5 lambskin Cal Poly/ texas Southern
8.6 warsteinner Wofford
8.7 rudnicki Weber St
8.8 gmbacm UA/MSMary

Rolls and draft here

816 gmbacm
774 rud

605 warsteinner

312 dan
263 nugs
165 tjnc09

151 galmgren

25 gpj

After you sign up please roll for draft order...Go to http://www.rpglibrar...1000&mds=6&dt=1

Roll 1 d 1000 +0 and sum them all

Roll this set of dice ONE time

Put in your email
1) My email (myusername@gmail.com)
2) FBG Username (DO NOT FORGET THIS PLEASE)
3) Please put what pool it is for in the title

Highest Roll goes first and so on

It's a zero sum spreadsheet where 8 people draft 8 teams each.
"Points" are then awarded based on wins in successive rounds.

How it works:
8 people each draft 8 teams (serpentine, randomly generated order).
You get points based on the seed # times the round of the tournament, so if you have a 12 seed win a 2nd round game, you get 24 points.
It is a zero sum game, so if you win a point, you win $1.75 and everyone else loses $0.25
Cash settlements are due via Paypal within 1 week of the end of the tournament. If you do not have Paypal please do not join.
I will organize the payouts to minimize the number of transactions.

At the end of the tourney we settle up via PayPal
LHUCKS is not allowed to play..neither is Linus Scrimmage

DRAFT DETAILS (proposed):
BEGINS: As soon as 8 people are rolled. No later than Tuesday at 9:00 AM but hopefully we can get some picks started today.
CLOCK: There will not be a clock unless one is needed. If need be, we'll assess this on Tuesday night.
LAG CLAUSE: Please do not hold up the draft. It is understandable that we are all on different schedules but if you are scheduled to be up soon and you know you may be unavailable please send a pick list to someone in the draft.

Last edited by a moderator:
RPG Library Secure Dice generated the following rolls for penguin828@yahoo.com.

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 399
Roll subtotal: 399
Roll total: 399

sent to email in OP as well

warsteinner will roll shortly or let us roll for him, galmgren seems to have left us for the night.

Do we wait till tomorrow for him or roll for him too so we can get this started?

warsteinner will roll shortly or let us roll for him, galmgren seems to have left us for the night.

Do we wait till tomorrow for him or roll for him too so we can get this started?
I would personally like to wait until tomorrow. Being a different strategy I would at least like to get some research in- but at this point it's majority rules so I wouldn't want to hold up the draft (assuming the east coast guys will be up for a while)

I'm pretty sure Warsteinner is the guy that got screwed by Linus Scrimmage. Not that it matters here, just pointing that out.

#### LINUS SCRIMMAGE.

I'm good with starting tomorrow. Just need to have a clock to make sure we don't get stuck too long anywhere but it should move quickly.

I would personally like to wait until tomorrow. Being a different strategy I would at least like to get some research in- but at this point it's majority rules so I wouldn't want to hold up the draft (assuming the east coast guys will be up for a while)
Ok - we will wait till tomorrow to draft. If anyone hasnt rolled by 10:00am EST we will have to fill their spot. If you plan to be away for a chunk of time tomorrow plan to have a list to someone drafting after you.

Should have my roll unless i screwed it up. 151
got it. I rolled for warsteinner as he suggested and had it sent to your address for verification.

Ill update the draft order and we can get started.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol awesome.

I can bow out no biggie

Just let me know if you need me
You can take my spot since you've done these before. I'm still trying to figure out the optimal strategy and hate being dead money - as people obv want to start tonight. Let me know. :kicksrock:
no rush, start isnt till tomorrow morning. I just went to kick start the morning.
Ok appreciate that

You definitely got one of the two ADP/Charles equivalents imo

also, im mountain time so i won't really be functional until about 1030 eastern or so, but after that i'll be good to go for the rest of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread