What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This movie looks amazing (1 Viewer)

people don't hate on others for believing in god. They hate being condemned by others for not believing as they do.

people don't "hate" religion because of a belief in God.
atheists openly mock religious people all the time, because of their insecurities.
I know plenty of people who believe in god. I'm cool with that. It becomes mockable to me when the belief in god is used to justify bigotry or claiming moral superiority on issues like abortion.
I dont think you need to believe in god to think murder is wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh...only at 25% on the tomatometer. That's NOT a good sign.
86% audience man! You know it has to be good!
audience don't have as much of an agenda like movie critics on that rotten site, so it usually is more accurate
This doesn't quite fit in with your "agenda" meme. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/noah_2014/
hahahha foot in mouth, yes it does you ignorant fool. The movie was directed by an atheist and in the entire movie the word god isn't used once and it doesn't follow the bible at all.

audience don't have as much of an agenda like movie critics on that rotten site, so it usually is more accurate
This doesn't quite fit in with your "agenda" meme. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/noah_2014/
hahahha foot in mouth, yes it does you ignorant fool. The movie was directed by an atheist and in the entire movie the word god isn't used once and it doesn't follow the bible at all.
I can find more.

I can find more.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/passion_of_the_christ/ as can i

atheists openly mock religious people all the time, because of their insecurities.
I know plenty of people who believe in god. I'm cool with that. It becomes mockable to me when the belief in god is used to justify bigotry or claiming moral superiority on issues like abortion.
that's an opinion, not fact. Opinions are like voices. We all have a different kind.

that's an opinion, not fact. Opinions are like voices. We all have a different kind.
nah its a fact you dont need to believe in god to think murder is wrong, lol.

I can find more.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/passion_of_the_christ/ as can i
yeah, you're right. tough to find any good christian movies. they all pretty much suck.

That article is ruthless in it's criticism, pretty funny (and unsurprising) stuff. Won't matter one bit to it's audience (and people like the OP).
yeah people that form their own opinions and don't care what some article says
Obviously didn't even read it. No surprise there.
why would i read an article that has movie spoilers in a movie i want to see? Of course that isn't surprising, LOL

That article is ruthless in it's criticism, pretty funny (and unsurprising) stuff. Won't matter one bit to it's audience (and people like the OP).
Irony this rich is exactly why I'm 95% sure this poster is 100% schtick.

please explain the irony

please explain the irony
Are you familiar with "the greatest story ever told?" It was written by somebody else. You were not there. You are hinging your entire existence on a story somebody else is telling you.

Yeah I pretty much agree. If you've read any of his other posts recently, he's trying too hard, going for the jim11/RBM/Max Threshold vibe. Really shouldn't have bothered posting in this to be honest.

link? Lol

please explain the irony
Are you familiar with "the greatest story ever told?" It was written by somebody else. You were not there. You are hinging your entire existence on a story somebody else is telling you.
Once again, explain how thats ironic ? You are talking about personal taste vs belief , not ironic at all

another failed alias
"SOMEONE THINKS DIFFERENT IT MUST BE A TROLL"

link? Lol
common sense

Yeah I pretty much agree. If you've read any of his other posts recently, he's trying too hard, going for the jim11/RBM/Max Threshold vibe. Really shouldn't have bothered posting in this to be honest.
It's what EVERYONE should strive for here. :thumbup:

It's certainly a 1000x better than the TGunz/Todd Andrews/Gandalf the Grey vibe

Oh man, they're allowed to direct movies now!?!? What's next, they can vote?

Going through my FB feed I see the marine punching out the atheist teacher meme. I see two, if you love Jesus share and he will give you money and one Jesus can't help people being murdered in schools because government officials won't let him in.

Zero anti religion post.

Users who are viewing this thread