What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Early Preview: Mock Draft without the wait (1 Viewer)

2ksports

Footballguy
Hi guys,

Wanted to get your thoughts on a mock draft site I've been working on:

SnapDraft - Fantasy Football Mock Drafts

The idea was to solve a lot of the problems with Mock Drafts I've had personally in the past:

- Waiting 15+ min to get into a mock draft, then forgetting that I was in the draft

- People leaving the Mock Draft too early as soon as they get a pick they don't like

- Not getting the Draft Position I wanted because I couldn't click a button fast enough

If there are any questions please let me know.

I'm also looking for suggestions on improvements / feature requests as well.

Thanks,

Needs a "Draft Now" button. I went to you site and didn't see how to do the draft so I left. Seemed more like an ad then anything else. Not trying to be rude but I will be honest.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree now that I look at it, and the numbers seem to indicate likewise. Thank you! We'll try that out.

Needs a "Draft Now" button. I went to you site and didn't see how to do the draft so I left. Seemed more like an ad then anything else. Not trying to be rude but I will be honest.
I've now added the ability to Mock Draft without signing up. Could I get some feedback from those who were hesitant to give it a shot the first time around?

is there a way to computer draft if you want to leave?
A computer will replace you automatically, but there is no way for a person to specify that. We highly discourage leaving drafts, because we'd prefer a better experience for everyone else.

2ksports said:
ex-ghost said:
is there a way to computer draft if you want to leave?
A computer will replace you automatically, but there is no way for a person to specify that. We highly discourage leaving drafts, because we'd prefer a better experience for everyone else.
I understand, but people will anyway. Not having a replacement will cause the others to have to wait.

I see Ladarius Green, you have to click the search button icon to find him since he's technically "unranked". You can either type in "Lad..." or "Green" to find him.

Users who are viewing this thread