What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Search feature for this board: horrible (1 Viewer)

TheIronSheik

SUPER ELITE UPPER TIER
It's not just me, right? This thing is ridiculously bad. I'll type in "Lies About Hitler" and have to search on to the second page of results to find it. Some times I don't find the thread at all, depending on what I'm looking for.

<CharlesBarkley>This search feature is terrible.</CharlesBarkley>

Google site search works better.

Typing

"Lies about Hitler" site:forums.footballguys.com

brings better results, for example.

Use Advanced Search.

Type in [Lies Hitler] in the top bar

Hit [Appears in Title]

Click search in FFA.

Boom, done, I just get one thread, the Hitler/Lies thread.

Go to Google (or if you use Chrome, type the following in the address bar instead of the search field)

Type the following in the search field:

site:forums.footballguys.com SEARCH TERM HERE(this works for any site, btw)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure. Whenever I lose my keys it helps me find them everytime. Perhaps you are doing it wrong.

So now you can search in google.... just like you could before with it or any other search engine.

But now you can't search within a thread, which was at least the one aspect working correctly.

So now you can search in google.... just like you could before with it or any other search engine.

But now you can't search within a thread, which was at least the one aspect working correctly.
Google is the default. You can click on the search box where it says google and choose to search within the topic.

Users who are viewing this thread