What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Rookie 1.10 (Post NFL Draft) (1 Viewer)

Who is rookie pick 1.10 in TE Premium (1.5 PPR) Scoring?

• QB Blake Bortles, Jaguars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • QB Johnny Manziel, Browns

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • QB Teddy Bridgewater, Vikings

• RB Tre Mason, Rams

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • RB Jeremy Hill, Bengals

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • RB Devonta Freeman, Falcons

• WR Kelvin Benjamin, Panthers

• WR Marqise Lee, Jaguars

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • WR Davante Adams, Packers

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • WR Cody Latimer, Broncos

• WR Allen Robinson, Jaguars

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Buccaneers

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • TE Troy Niklas, Cardinals

• Other

• Don't play - No vote

Votes: 27 38.6%

• Total voters

Faust

MVP
2014 Rookie 1.01 (Post NFL Draft)

2014 Rookie 1.02 (Post NFL Draft)

2014 Rookie 1.03 (Post NFL Draft)

2014 Rookie 1.04 (Post NFL Draft)

2014 Rookie 1.05 (Post NFL Draft)

2014 Rookie 1.06 (Post NFL Draft)

2014 Rookie 1.07 (Post NFL Draft)

2014 Rookie 1.08 (Post NFL Draft)

2014 Rookie 1.09 (Post NFL Draft)Standard Scoring

1.01 WR Sammy Watkins, Bills (52%)

1.02 WR Mike Evans, Buccaneers (46%)

1.03 RB Bishop Sankey, Titans (59%)

1.04 WR Brandin Cooks, Saints (28%)

1.05 RB Carlos Hyde, 49ers (40%)

1.06 WR Odell Beckham Jr., N.Y. Giants (40%)

1.07 TE Eric Ebron, Lions (19%)

1.08 WR Jordan Matthews, Eagles (23%)

1.09 RB Jeremy Hill, Bengals (14%)

PPR Scoring

1.01 WR Sammy Watkins, Bills (76%)

1.02 WR Mike Evans, Buccaneers (76%)

1.03 RB Bishop Sankey, Titans (36%)

1.04 WR Brandin Cooks, Saints (55%)

1.05 WR Odell Beckham Jr., N.Y. Giants (46%)

1.06 TE Eric Ebron, Lions (30%)
1.07 WR Jordan Matthews, Eagles (31%)

1.08 RB Carlos Hyde, 49ers (42%)

1.09 WR Davante Adams, Packers (34%)

Start 2 QB Scoring

1.01 WR Sammy Watkins, Bills (23%)

1.02 QB Johnny Manziel, Browns (23%)

1.03 WR Mike Evans, Buccaneers (25%)

1.04 QB Teddy Bridgewater, Vikings (20%)

1.05 QB Blake Bortles, Jaguars (22%)

1.06 RB Bishop Sankey, Titans (20%)

1.07 WR Brandin Cooks, Saints (22%)

1.08 WR Odell Beckham Jr., N.Y. Giants (18%)

1.09 RB Carlos Hyde, 49ers (21%)

TE Premium (1.5 PPR) Scoring

1.01 WR Sammy Watkins, Bills (49%)

1.02 WR Mike Evans, Buccaneers (41%)

1.03 TE Eric Ebron, Lions (40%)

1.04 RB Bishop Sankey, Titans (26%)

1.05 WR Brandin Cooks, Saints (32%)

1.06 WR Odell Beckham Jr., N.Y. Giants (29%)

1.07 RB Carlos Hyde, 49ers (22%)

1.08 WR Jordan Matthews, Eagles (20%)

1.09 TE Jace Amaro, N.Y. Jets (19%)

Players under consideration to be added next:

Standard Scoring

RB Charles Sims

RB Ka'Deem Carey

RB Storm Johnson

RB James White

RB Lache Seastrunk

RB Jerick McKinnon

WR Allen Robinson

WR Donte Moncrief

WR Martavis Bryant

WR Paul Richardson

WR Jarvis Landry

TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins

PPR Scoring

WR Martavis Bryant

WR Paul Richardson

WR Jarvis Landry

WR John Brown

WR Bruce Ellington

WR Jeff Janis

WR Jared Abbrederis

WR Josh Huff

RB Isaiah Crowell

RB Andre Williams

RB Charles Sims

RB Ka'Deem Carey

RB Storm Johnson

RB James White

RB Lache Seastrunk

RB Jerick McKinnon

TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins

2 QB Scoring (the players noted above along with the following QBs)

QB Logan Thomas

QB Zach Mettenberger

QB Aaron Murray

QB David Fales

QB AJ McCarron

TE Premium Scoring (the players noted above along with the following TEs)

TE Colt Lyerla

TE CJ Fiedorowicz

TE Richard Rodgers

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me get this straight. People think Davante Adams will me more successful in PPR than Benjamin and Lee. LMFAO oh FBG voters, you are too much. Cody Lattimer even has more votes than Benjamin, sheesh. As if Manning is going to be around the majority of his career while Newton will be around for most of Benjamins and Bortles and Lee can make something happen in their time.

Nelson, Cobb, Boykin and Adams.

Lattimer, Thomas, Thomas, Welker and Sanders.

Benjamin is the #1 WR and has Olsen at TE and no one else to compete with.

Lee has already been running with Starters.

How Adams and Lattimer are getting hyped like this I will never know, they go to good teams and now they are first rounders even though no one was going near them before hand. I understand situation helps but they did not go to a good situation for them.

Some of us don't think Lee and Benjamin are very good. Every high pick doesn't turn into a superstar.

Some of us don't think Lee and Benjamin are very good. Every high pick doesn't turn into a superstar.
Same goes for every over hyped player. Just because they are hyped doesnt mean they will be a superstar.

I like lattimer at 10 in a couple settings. Denver has a pretty good resume taking the freaky athletic receivers in both Demaryius and Julius Thomas. Lattimer .akes sense for me

There is something to be said for avoiding players you may think are higher risks to bust than others, particularly this early in the draft I think.

I am not sure why people think Lee is a bad player. Makes me wonder what I am not seeing as the risk with him.

There is something to be said for avoiding players you may think are higher risks to bust than others, particularly this early in the draft I think.

I am not sure why people think Lee is a bad player. Makes me wonder what I am not seeing as the risk with him.
I thought Lee was a better prospect than Adams pre-draft. However, the Packers have an excellent record of drafting WRs in Rd2. (Jennings, Nelson, Cobb and also Terrance Murphy who looked great in TC until an injury ended his career before it started). Now Lee is a Jaguar. A team that has a fraction of the history of producing productive fantasy WRs that GB does. Top that off with rumors that Lee's knee dropped him down in the draft, and I think ranking Adams ahead of him is a no brainer. Don't get me wrong, I still like Lee. I just think the chances that in a year or two Adams is regarded in the same way that Nelson/Cobb/Jennings were at the peak of their careers far outweighs the chances that Lee finds those heights.

I thought Lee was a better prospect than Adams pre-draft. However, the Packers have an excellent record of drafting WRs in Rd2. (Jennings, Nelson, Cobb and also Terrance Murphy who looked great in TC until an injury ended his career before it started). Now Lee is a Jaguar. A team that has a fraction of the history of producing productive fantasy WRs that GB does. Top that off with rumors that Lee's knee dropped him down in the draft, and I think ranking Adams ahead of him is a no brainer. Don't get me wrong, I still like Lee. I just think the chances that in a year or two Adams is regarded in the same way that Nelson/Cobb/Jennings were at the peak of their careers far outweighs the chances that Lee finds those heights.
Yes it is definitely a better situation having Rodgers throwing to you than Henne/Bortles.

I am kind of expecting Gus Bradley to be canned before the Jaguars turn over again. I think Bortles will end up being a good enough QB that the WR can be productive and I think Lee's skill set fits any offense. So even if there is a major coaching change in the next couple of seasons, I still think Lee will have a large role in whatever the next offense will be.

I have both players in the same tier but as a WR prospect I have Lee ranked higher.

I have a lot of respect for beto's opinion on college players, which is why his comment made me curious why Lee would be in the same category as Benjamin?

I recall reading McGinn's article just before the draft where he mentions a scout that he talked to. The scout said that WR Juniors have a higher bust rate than seniors do. But in the study they did of the juniors, what they found is a relationship between a WR having 30 or more receptions in a least one of their college seasons and the junior WR becoming a success in the NFL. But that the players who were under 30 receptions were a much higher risk of busting.

Benjamin comes in just over that threshold. So while not as safe from a college production perspective as Lee is, he still has done enough that one scout did not consider him a bust risk because of lack of production.

eta- It may have been 2 seasons with at least 30 receptions. Just going off memory here.

Rookie 1.11 will be posted very soon, otherwise I won't be able to get to it until Wednesday next week!

Users who are viewing this thread