What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Green Bay vs Seattle Season Opener Thread! (1 Viewer)

This Seattle fan wishes good luck to both sides. Hope its a clean game with no injuries or crazy flags.

My prediction? Both running games fair way better than expected.

Like GB in this game. I think Rodgers is going to be extra focused and will pick them apart.
Rookie center in the loudest arena in the league, and he'll be spending a lot of time in the gun.

Sounds great if the ball gets snapped to him.

So glad football is back!

I don't follow either team but I'm liking the Seahawks by 10 at least.

On tonight's episode of Everybody Hates John (Kuhn)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to the champs. Way better team right now.

I will be interested to see what they do in 2 years when they have to spend $18M/year on a top QB. Good luck retaining any semblance of that defense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hawks 30 - Pack 16

Will be absolutely crazy in the stadium, folks will have been drinking early and often in 80 degree tailgaiting weather. If Hawks can jump out early it will turn into a blowout.

Lacy will run a bit in this one.
Didn't count on Coleman running the last TD in.

Who said Hawks by 20?

I hope the lesson has been reinforced to bench your QB's and RB's against Seattle. I hate them but it's the deepest team in the league on both sides of the ball.

Even though I think that Rodgers is the best starting QB in the NFL right now, and even though I am a believer in "start your studs", I think this opening game, at Seattle, will be sheer crowd madness and insanity. That spells "high risk". Yes, Rodgers should do well, although I think the Hawks will win.

As it happens, I own a pretty good backup QB--Phillip Rivers. (long story). Rather than roll the dice with Rodgers, I'm going to ride Rivers for this one game. But you have to go with your gut sometimes.
Exactly. I'm going Wilson over Rodgers. The young guy starts his first MVP season with a 4 TD night.
True to my word, Wilson outperformed Rodgers.

Told u all 20 point win
That's what champions do.0"
Eat crow!
Exactly what I said .... 20 and owned
What a f'ing nerd. As if being a huge coward wasn't bad enough. Way to go up one and over on the tool scale.
Always wanted to do this...and u are?

I'm going to try to black out until Thursday immeditaely following (hopefully not before) the Badger game Saturday and just wake up for gametime Thursday night. The excitement is reaching unbearable levels.

It's going to be an exciting week for Wisconsinites starting Saturday night!!

Go Bucky and GO PACK GOOOO!
You know who's a Badger? Russell "Why not us" Wilson! Join the dark side!

Seahawks win 38-24
Ahem..... shouldn't have been as generous to the Packers but close enough.

I'm going to try to black out until Thursday immeditaely following (hopefully not before) the Badger game Saturday and just wake up for gametime Thursday night. The excitement is reaching unbearable levels.

It's going to be an exciting week for Wisconsinites starting Saturday night!!

Go Bucky and GO PACK GOOOO!
You know who's a Badger? Russell "Why not us" Wilson! Join the dark side!

Seahawks win 38-24
Ahem..... shouldn't have been as generous to the Packers but close enough.
I wish I was still blacked out.

Users who are viewing this thread