What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE discussion - redraft / rest of the way (1 Viewer)

LittlePhatty

Footballguy
Around draft time in August, I thought TE was looking pretty deep this year. But with all the injuries and under-performers, who would you most like to have the rest of the way? (outside of the obvious top tier of Graham/J.Thomas)

In trades, I think I'm going to target Jordan Cameron in the leagues where I don't already have him. He's on a bye, so he has time to let the shoulder heal. And the Browns offense is turning out to be at least a little better than most people would have thought.

Delanie Walker has been surprisingly good. All bets are off if Locker sits or continues to get injured though.

Kelce, Gronkowski (of course) and it sure looks like Donnell needs to be in this discussion. Greg Olsen as Newton's safety valve.

Jordan Reed would not make this list for me.

Niles Paul looks like the real deal to me which completely diminishes any value Reed may have had.
He just got knocked out. Caught between 2 hemet to helmet hits by the DBs.
FML... at least he got 60 yds before getting KO'd. Hope he's back soon, but not sure how he'll be used when Reed does come back.

I've been sitting J Cameron *bye this week* since his injury for Paul, hoping JC will get back into a groove w/ hoyer soon.

I'd look to trade for Kelce and or Ertz as most have these guys as TE2's.

Users who are viewing this thread