What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patrick Peterson (1 Viewer)

Does he shadow people or play a side? I'm trying to figure out Julio's value this week.
He's not going to shut down Julio even if he's on him all game. It should only effect your decision if you have another potential stud to start over him, a guy like Evans for instance.

Does he shadow people or play a side? I'm trying to figure out Julio's value this week.
He's not going to shut down Julio even if he's on him all game. It should only effect your decision if you have another potential stud to start over him, a guy like Evans for instance.
That's my exact decision. I have Evans, Julio, Sanders, & Gordon. I didn't list them cause this isn't a WDIS thread.

He was putrid today. One of the worst games I have ever seen from a cornerback. The performance today was up there with Ray Mickens in 1999 vs Washington (was called for PI 3x and allowed catches all 3x if memory serves).

He's always been a guy with monster potential who puts it together for a few games at a time. I thought it was dumb when they took him off returns because that is a huge part of the impact he can make on a game, he's not always going to shut down WR's.

Users who are viewing this thread