What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Football Game Thread - Wk10 (3 Viewers)

Jeff Pasquino

Footballguy
Which QB will be the bigger story, McNabb or Vick?

Can the Eagles split the season series with the Redskins?

Can Washington make it a 3-way race in the NFC East?

:ptts:

The Eagles are clearly a more talented team. I'm not sure how the Redskins beat them once this year. Hopefully I'll be scratching my head in about 4 hours saying "how the hell did they do that again?"

Good luck to all.

I sure hope Portis will be back to passblock, but I doubt he will.

Washington inactives:

RB Clinton Portis

CB Kevin Barnes

RB Chad Simpson

OG Derrick Dockery

LB Perry Riley

DE Jeremy Jarmon

DT Anthony Bryant

John Beck is the third quarterback.

Ryan Torain will the the 'skins featured RB.

Philadelphia Inactives:

WR Chad Hall

DT Daniel Te'o-Nesheim

CB Ellis Hobbs

TE Garrett Mills

OT King Dunlap

FS Nate Allen

OG Reggie Wells

Mike Kafka is the third quarterback.

Dunlap hurts the O-line depth, but Nate Allen could be a much bigger loss for them this week. Anthony Armstrong is a scary deep threat tonight.

Rookie Kurt Coleman gets the start at free safety, and he did play well vs. the Colts last week.

Predicting a high scoring game.

Vick runs in a TD, DeSean scores as does Maclin.

Cooley scores as does Armstrong on a deep ball. Third TD is a wildcard, probably Santana - giving McNabb 3 TDs.

Eagles win 27-24 as a former Redskin kicks the winning field goal.

So screwed today, playing against a guy who has Vick and Maclin while I have Santana Moss and Torain. I just hope Vick gets injured in the first quarter. I'm up by three points.

Predicting a high scoring game.Vick runs in a TD, DeSean scores as does Maclin.Cooley scores as does Armstrong on a deep ball. Third TD is a wildcard, probably Santana - giving McNabb 3 TDs.Eagles win 27-24 as a former Redskin kicks the winning field goal.
Your predicting McNabb for three TD's? He has yet to throw for more than one in a game all year and its week 10, seems a bit optimistic

Washington inactives:

RB Clinton Portis

CB Kevin Barnes

RB Chad Simpson

OG Derrick Dockery

LB Perry Riley

DE Jeremy Jarmon

DT Anthony Bryant

John Beck is the third quarterback.

Ryan Torain will the the 'skins featured RB.
Redskins are going with only 2 active RB's? Or did they activate James Davis for the game?

Expect to see Vick with close to 100 yards rushing. Also a few more catches for McCoy than we are used to seeing.

Desean in for a big night also....

so I hear ...

Predicting a high scoring game.Vick runs in a TD, DeSean scores as does Maclin.Cooley scores as does Armstrong on a deep ball. Third TD is a wildcard, probably Santana - giving McNabb 3 TDs.Eagles win 27-24 as a former Redskin kicks the winning field goal.
Your predicting McNabb for three TD's? He has yet to throw for more than one in a game all year and its week 10, seems a bit optimistic
:hifive:

I am so angry that my parents decided to live in the Washington DC area when I was growing up.

Someone should sign that ref that was playing deep, dude had some wheels on him

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Skins fan and Vick/D-Jax owner who just got half the points I needed tonite for a W. I don't know how to feel but ........

I'm still smiling right now....

Why do I hate FF? Because the only way I can win tonight woudl be for D-Jax to beat Maclin by a very wide margin. I was at peace that my season was over......

Just when I thought I was out.... they drag me back in....

Users who are viewing this thread