What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Draft Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Seahawks are switching to a zone blocking scheme and Carpenter is a better fit for that than the guys remaining. Probably wouldn't have been there at the 'Hawks' 2nd.

then trade down. Cincy might want to trade up for a QB.
Sorry I deleted that on you. Needed to make sure I was right.Maybe they tried to trade down. They got the guy they wanted and he's actually better than he'll be given credit for.
They took their whole clock so they were obviously trying to trade down.

Seahawks are switching to a zone blocking scheme and Carpenter is a better fit for that than the guys remaining. Probably wouldn't have been there at the 'Hawks' 2nd.

then trade down. Cincy might want to trade up for a QB.
Sorry I deleted that on you. Needed to make sure I was right.Maybe they tried to trade down. They got the guy they wanted and he's actually better than he'll be given credit for.
assuming you're right, it's a good point.

Heckuva pick here. Non-stop motor.
Classic white-guy analysis. Non-stop motor, very cerebral player.
Blue-collar
Real lunch-pail kinda guy. A real bell-cow.
A gamer.
first guy to get there, last guy to leave
Country strong, barrel chested, underrated strength.
Corn-fed.

'Donsmith753 said:
'Tecumseh said:
Ravens thought they had a deal with the Bears. Ravens took too much time. Now they pick.
I assumed this deal was for Carimi who they thought the Chiefs might take?
Now they can get him without giving anything up.

I wonder how many sacks that 2012 first round pick will have for the Pats next year...hard to believe the Pats will finish up this evening without adding anything to a mediocre defense...I'm sure they will come out of tomorrow with 4-6 quality players that will help them but this team needs playmakers...they have plenty of good players they need more high-end talent...until they get a few more they are going to resemble the Colts of a few years back...a very good regular season team that's not built to go the distance.

That makes 3 of the last 4 heisman RBs who were drafted by the saints: Ricky Williams, Reggie bush, and now Ingram.

Jesus, Patriots are so much better at the draft than everyone else. Constantly stockpiling picks, taking advantage of the fear of other teams to take them to the cleaners

Users who are viewing this thread