What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 4 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Andy Hicks

Footballguy
If it happens during the games, post about it here.

If it's a serious injury to a major player and they are DEFINITELY not coming back, a separate thread is ok. Otherwise keep it in here.

One of the officials was hurt in the CLE-TEN game. He left the field under his own power.

Last edited by a moderator:
RB Ben Tate HOU just limped off the field. No other info watching the game as of yet.

UPDATED: Groin injury...return is questionable.

WR Andre Johnson untouched....grabbing his right knee after a catch. :unsure:

#### my life, andre johnson just went down to the ground with a leg injury. untouched and looked ugly.

Vick throwing hand - looked like 3 or 4 of his fingers got bent backward on a defender's arm on his follow-through.

Update: Came back onto the field

'thehornet said:
'JuSt CuZ said:
LOL, I love how everyone is breaking the news.
?? this is the injury thread and he's one of the best players in the nfl. what's your point?
I know, all the AJ posts were within 1 minute of each other, not like people were coming in here 15 minutes later posting that he was down. Not sure why people are #####ing.

Looks like Andre Johnson has a strained hamstring and not a knee injury. Hamstrings have hamstrung Texans since start of preseason.

John McCLain on twitter

LB Chad Greenway, MIN down and wincing in pain. No idea what the injury is, as they cut to commercial.

Looks like Andre Johnson has a strained hamstring and not a knee injury. Hamstrings have hamstrung Texans since start of preseason. John McCLain on twitter
<exhales>I imagine he might miss several weeks from this but its infinitely better than a season-ending knee injury.

Rashard Mendenhall is having his right hamstring worked on, on the sideline by a trainer Stacy Dales reports.

Users who are viewing this thread