What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wannabee Strategy Thread (6 Viewers)

Hey Jeff-Here we are, Week 1.Need some assurance at RB and WR. The weather is concerning a bit for tomorow nights game so I'm reaching out to get your thoughts.PPRRB (NEED 2)DeMarco Murray vs NYGSteven Jackson vs DETFred Jackson vs NYJBenjarvis Green-Ellis vs BALReally only need the DeMarco Murray decision. Have him and SJax penciled in for now, stick with that?The NYJ run defense was stout in preseason (see CAR game) so I would roll with Murray and SJaxWR (NEED 3)Hakeem Nicks vs DALPercy Harvin vs JACRoddy White vs KCPierre Garcon vs NOStar Hakeem or am I save to go with Pierre this week? Afraid the weather and foot aren't a good combination for Nicks.I think I would sit Nicks, too, and hope for a shootout in WASH/NO gameWhat do you think, am i overreacting?Thanks!Kevin

Jeff,I have Gonzlez and Rudolph on a couple my teams. Also just dropped Celek for Rudolph. I'm thinking about starting Rudolph over Tony this week. I think the MIN/JAX game will be low scoring so I would prob go with Gonzalez. Also Keller vs Gonzalez this week on one team? Gonzalez ... even though I like Keller (but coming off injury)'Would you start F. Jackson or Hillis this week? - close but would prob go with HillisRivers or Schaub? - Schaub, the Dolphins are a joke. They traded their best CB away. And you rank Austin much Higher than Dez for the year....wondered about that(would you trade Dez for Austin? Guess their good to play tomorrow. Hang onto what you have. The ranking is more of thinking Dez is a knucklehead and struggles with injuries. ThoughtsThanks!

Jeff,I know you are very high on Spiller. Why are so many people so high on Fred over Spiller this year.I had Fred last year, and he Was great before he was hurt.Thanks,Rob
He was great, but the BUF coaches have vowed to get both on field ... and FJax is 31 years old. Just do not see him healthy all year. Spiller was impressive when playing, too.

Jeff,

Would you pick up D. Nelson to replace 'v. Brown who's on Ir?

How do you see Goodson this year only???? someone dropped him today.

Griffin III or Rivers ?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff,Would you pick up D. Nelson to replace 'v. Brown who's on Ir?How do you see Goodson this year only???? someone dropped him today.Griffin III or Rivers ?Thanks
I would hold onto Baldwin for now. Any other options than Goodson? If in a risky mood, I would start RG3 and hope for a shootout. I like Rivers, but the WAS/NO game could be high scoring.

Jeff,Would you pick up D. Nelson to replace 'v. Brown who's on Ir?How do you see Goodson this year only???? someone dropped him today.Griffin III or Rivers ?Thanks
I would hold onto Baldwin for now. Any other options than Goodson? If in a risky mood, I would start RG3 and hope for a shootout. I like Rivers, but the WAS/NO game could be high scoring.
Think you meant hold Brown? He' on IR...but can come back I think?

'bighead2000 said:
'Jeff Tefertiller said:
Think you meant hold Brown? He' on IR...but can come back I think?
I like Brown, but even if he does come back, it will be after week six ... and he will not be in shape ... so you are talking about week 8or 9. I would prefer to chance the upside of another player in the meantime

Hi Jeff...let the good times roll!

Standard scoring, no PPR, need to start one of these three...

TSmith vs Cinci

MFloyd @ Oak

Bowe vs Atl

Touchtown heavy scoring, .5PPR, need to start one of these three...

DThomas vs Pitt

BLloyd @ Tenn

MFloyd @ Oak

Thanks for help, and enjoy the games!

4ize

Jeff~

Football is here!! WOOHOO!! Hope you had a good summer!

I need ya to rank these for this week plz:

Richardson v Phi

Hillis v Atl

Ingram v Was

Benson v SF

Standard Scoring, bonuses for big yards.

Also, what do you think of my team this year?

Have a good one, and thanks as always!

~Sean

Hey Jeff. Great work so far!

12 Team Auction keeper league

PPR, 1/25 return yards, 6 all TDs recieving and rushing

Need a WR to play alongside Brandon Marshall for this week:

Denarius Moore

Lance Moore

Randall Cobb

Also, since we do reward returns, would hang onto Cobb or scoop up any of the following instead:

-Alshon Jeffrey

-Mario Manningham

-Danny Amendola

-Austin Collie

-Earl Bennett

-Kevin Ogletree

-Laurent Robinson

(Other option is to drop Ryan Williams for one of the above) Looking more for that home run hit potential than middle of the road fill in.

My RBs at the moment : Foster, Peterson, Gerhart, Hillis, Williams

We start 2 RB, 2 WR and a flex RB/WR/TE. (TEs are Graham and Rudolph)

Thanks for the feedback!

Jeff,

Can I get your Thoughts on Tammme vs Dreesen this year?

I have Tamme in a couple leagues as a back up....just wondering.

Thanks,

Rob

Hi Jeff...let the good times roll!

Standard scoring, no PPR, need to start one of these three...

TSmith vs Cinci - love him this week

MFloyd @ Oak

Bowe vs Atl

Touchtown heavy scoring, .5PPR, need to start one of these three...

DThomas vs Pitt - close over Lloyd

BLloyd @ Tenn

MFloyd @ Oak

Thanks for help, and enjoy the games!

4ize

Jeff~ Football is here!! WOOHOO!! Hope you had a good summer!I need ya to rank these for this week plz:Richardson v PhiHillis v AtlIngram v WasBenson v SFStandard Scoring, bonuses for big yards.Also, what do you think of my team this year?Have a good one, and thanks as always!~Sean
Hey, you have a very good team. Murray looked good. I like Richardson and Hillis tops .. the other two are distant behind.

Hey Jeff. Great work so far! 12 Team Auction keeper leaguePPR, 1/25 return yards, 6 all TDs recieving and rushingNeed a WR to play alongside Brandon Marshall for this week:Denarius MooreLance MooreRandall CobbAlso, since we do reward returns, would hang onto Cobb or scoop up any of the following instead:-Alshon Jeffrey-Mario Manningham-Danny Amendola-Austin Collie-Earl Bennett-Kevin Ogletree-Laurent Robinson(Other option is to drop Ryan Williams for one of the above) Looking more for that home run hit potential than middle of the road fill in.My RBs at the moment : Foster, Peterson, Gerhart, Hillis, WilliamsWe start 2 RB, 2 WR and a flex RB/WR/TE. (TEs are Graham and Rudolph)Thanks for the feedback!
I like Moore if he starts (been dealing with hammy), Moore next. I would definitely Keep Ryan Williams and Cobb, unless you need a WR and Ogletree is best. Cobb vs Ogletree is close. I think I would dump Rudolph for Ogletree since you hope to only start him one week (Graham's bye) and I like Rudolph

Jeff,

Would you go with D.Brown,Redman,LaFell or D. Moore in a flex this week.....standard scoring.

And FJackson,HIllis or Turbin?

thanks

League 2

PPR 10 team

Sitting with Blount as my 5th RB but think I should take a punt on someone with more upside before it's too late (Ryan Williams and LeShoure recently scooped up). Who would you take a look at with room to stash and wait for of:

-Alex Green

-Alfred Morris

-Robert Turbin

-Daniel Thomas

-Kendall Hunter

-Isaiah Pead

-Jonathan Dwyer

-Ronnie Hillman

-Taiwan Jones

At WR, we get 2 IR spots so I'm going to put VBrown away. Again, now as 6th (start 3), who would you grab:

-Jerome Simpson

-Kevin Ogletree

-Steve Smith STL

-Sidney Rice

-Randall Cobb

-Rob Streater

-Stephen Hill

-Emmanual Sanders

Current Roster

RB- DeMarco Murray, Steven Jackson, Fred Jackson, BJGE, Blount

WR- Nicks, RWhite, Harvin, Garcon, Britt, VBrown

OK 2 TEAMS---Both PPR LEAGUES

TEAM 1

RB (2) Need 1

D Murray (played)

Reggie Bush @ HOU

Rashad Jennings @ MIN

Donald Brown @ CHI

WR ( Need 3 Plus 1 @ Flex slot )

Steve Smith @ TB

Eric Decker v PIT

Danny Amendola @ DET

Kendall Wright v NE

Santonio Holmes @ BUF

Titus Young v STL

I can also pick up 1 more WR, I was going to wait until after this week to see who shows up BUT is there anyone listed below that you think can contribute NOW!?

Here they are:

-Domenik Hixon (I like him the best)

-Eddie Royal

-James Jones

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team #2

RB (Need 2)

Chis Johnson v PATS

Doug Martin v CAR

Stevan Ridley @ TEN

Ryan Mathews @ OAK (Still not expected to play Monday night, right?)

Greg Jennings v SF

Stevie Johnson @ JETS

Mike Wallace @ DEN

Justin Blackmon @ MIN

D Heyward-Bey v SD

Santana Moss @ NO

THANKS JEFF & GOOD LUCK TO YOU THIS WEEKEND!

Hi, Jeff. Need to pick 1 rb and 1 flex from: Ridley, Jennings, M. Bush, Mike Williams (TB) and A. Gates. Non PPR. 6, 9, and 12 for TD's. Thanks and God Bless.

TEAM 1

RB (2) Need 1

D Murray (played)

Reggie Bush @ HOU

Rashad Jennings @ MIN

Donald Brown @ CHI

Steve Smith @ TB

Eric Decker v PIT

Danny Amendola @ DET

Kendall Wright v NE

Santonio Holmes @ BUF

Titus Young v STL

Flex Jennings slightly over Decker

I can also pick up 1 more WR, I was going to wait until after this week to see who shows up BUT is there anyone listed below that you think can contribute NOW!? no

Here they are:

-Eddie Royal

-James Jones

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team #2

RB (Need 2)

Chis Johnson v PATS

Doug Martin v CAR

Stevan Ridley @ TEN

Greg Jennings v SF

Stevie Johnson @ JETS

Mike Wallace @ DEN

Justin Blackmon @ MIN

D Heyward-Bey v SD

Santana Moss @ NO

flex at RB

'oconsirl said:
League 2PPR 10 teamSitting with Blount as my 5th RB but think I should take a punt on someone with more upside before it's too late (Ryan Williams and LeShoure recently scooped up). Who would you take a look at with room to stash and wait for of:-Alex Green-Alfred Morris-Robert Turbin-Daniel Thomas-Kendall Hunter-Isaiah Pead-Jonathan Dwyer-Ronnie Hillman-Taiwan JonesAt WR, we get 2 IR spots so I'm going to put VBrown away. Again, now as 6th (start 3), who would you grab:-Jerome Simpson-Kevin Ogletree-Steve Smith STL-Sidney Rice-Randall Cobb-Rob Streater-Stephen Hill-Emmanual SandersCurrent RosterRB- DeMarco Murray, Steven Jackson, Fred Jackson, BJGE, BlountWR- Nicks, RWhite, Harvin, Garcon, Britt, VBrown
Turbin and Dwyer have most upside + playing behind players already nicked up

'bighead2000 said:
Jeff,Would you go with D.Brown,Redman,LaFell or D. Moore in a flex this week.....standard scoring. -> DBrownAnd FJackson,HIllis or Turbin? - > I know I am in minority, but Hillis since NYJ defense tough for FJx this weekthanks

'bighead2000 said:
Jeff,Would you go with D.Brown,Redman,LaFell or D. Moore in a flex this week.....standard scoring. -> DBrownAnd FJackson,HIllis or Turbin? - > I know I am in minority, but Hillis since NYJ defense tough for FJx this weekthanks
jeff,I' ve been meaning to ask you this question. Every year there are a few that seem to come out of nowhere. Who would be a player or two this year that may emerge at wr or rb?Just curious.....next few weeks everyone will be trying to pick that guy up.

'Jeff Tefertiller said:

TEAM 1

RB (2) Need 1

D Murray (played)

Reggie Bush @ HOU

Rashad Jennings @ MIN

Donald Brown @ CHI

Steve Smith @ TB

Eric Decker v PIT

Danny Amendola @ DET

Kendall Wright v NE

Santonio Holmes @ BUF

Titus Young v STL

Flex Jennings slightly over Decker

I can also pick up 1 more WR, I was going to wait until after this week to see who shows up BUT is there anyone listed below that you think can contribute NOW!? no

Here they are:

-Eddie Royal

-James Jones

Team #2

RB (Need 2)

Chis Johnson v PATS

Doug Martin v CAR

Stevan Ridley @ TEN

Greg Jennings v SF

Stevie Johnson @ JETS

Mike Wallace @ DEN

Justin Blackmon @ MIN

D Heyward-Bey v SD

Santana Moss @ NO

flex at RB

My FLEX option is a WR/TE so I can't use another RB option......if u can I'll ck back in the am to see if you can pick a 4th WR for each team to take that Flex spot.

jeff,I' ve been meaning to ask you this question. Every year there are a few that seem to come out of nowhere. Who would be a player or two this year that may emerge at wr or rb?Just curious.....next few weeks everyone will be trying to pick that guy up.
Dwyer looks to be the guy in PIT until Mendenhall comes back. Also look at Alfred Morris in WASH. Screwy situation though. LaFell could have a big year. Hard to argue with Ogletree from Wednesday night.

'Jeff Tefertiller said:
Dwyer looks to be the guy in PIT until Mendenhall comes back. Also look at Alfred Morris in WASH. Screwy situation though. LaFell could have a big year. Hard to argue with Ogletree from Wednesday night.
And Thanks to you I do have Spiller in one of my leagues.Drop Pead or Turbin for Morris?Is Jones or any other bills wr's worth picking up with Nelson gone?Had Hill on one team too....wondering about him going foward? NOticed Roberts ,Hixon and M. Bennet had lots of targets.Shorts,Robinson,McCluster,Jacoby Jones....?? thoughtsBills D killed me this week....but any out there that caught your eye??

'Jeff Tefertiller said:
Jeff,

Would you go with D.Brown,Redman,LaFell or D. Moore in a flex this week.....standard scoring. -> DBrown

And FJackson,HIllis or Turbin? - > I know I am in minority, but Hillis since NYJ defense tough for FJx this week

thanks
jeff,

I' ve been meaning to ask you this question. Every year there are a few that seem to come out of nowhere. Who would be a player or two this year that may emerge at wr or rb?

Just curious.....next few weeks everyone will be trying to pick that guy up.
And Thanks to you I do have Spiller in one of my leagues. I remember you asking about Spiller. I was in the (vast) minority on him. Drop Pead or Turbin for Morris? I would drop Pead for Morris ... easy.

Is Jones or any other bills wr's worth picking up with Nelson gone? - none worthy at this time. Keep an eye on Graham

Had Hill on one team too....wondering about him going foward? NOticed Roberts ,Hixon and M. Bennet had lots of targets. I like Hill and Bennett makes a decent TE1/2 if you have the need. Dont like the others

Shorts,Robinson,McCluster,Jacoby Jones....?? thoughts McCluster saw a lot of game time, but little upside. Do not like the other two. It is tough for a WR to emerge on such a bad passing team

Bills D killed me this week....but any out there that caught your eye?? I would try to play against Cleve, Miami, or AZ every week.

'Jeff Tefertiller said:
Jeff,

Would you go with D.Brown,Redman,LaFell or D. Moore in a flex this week.....standard scoring. -> DBrown

And FJackson,HIllis or Turbin? - > I know I am in minority, but Hillis since NYJ defense tough for FJx this week

thanks
jeff,

I' ve been meaning to ask you this question. Every year there are a few that seem to come out of nowhere. Who would be a player or two this year that may emerge at wr or rb?

And Thanks to you I do have Spiller in one of my leagues. I remember you asking about Spiller. I was in the (vast) minority on him. Drop Pead or Turbin for Morris? I would drop Pead for Morris ... easy.

Is Jones or any other bills wr's worth picking up with Nelson gone? - none worthy at this time. Keep an eye on Graham

Had Hill on one team too....wondering about him going foward? NOticed Roberts ,Hixon and M. Bennet had lots of targets. I like Hill and Bennett makes a decent TE1/2 if you have the need. Dont like the others

Shorts,Robinson,McCluster,Jacoby Jones....?? thoughts McCluster saw a lot of game time, but little upside. Do not like the other two. It is tough for a WR to emerge on such a bad passing team

Bills D killed me this week....but any out there that caught your eye?? I would try to play against Cleve, Miami, or AZ every week.
Thanks....and wow...this Hawkins guy looks like a ppr monster in this game!

'Jeff Tefertiller said:
Jeff,

thanks
jeff,

I would go with Streater (OAK) or Randall Cobb/James Jones as a one-week lottery ticket and see if you hit. Jennings hurt his groin late in yesterday's game so Cobb/Jones could have a big game

'Jeff Tefertiller said:
Jeff,

thanks
jeff,

I would go with Streater (OAK) or Randall Cobb/James Jones as a one-week lottery ticket and see if you hit. Jennings hurt his groin late in yesterday's game so Cobb/Jones could have a big game
Streater in standard or ppr? Would you Drop floyd(zona) for Streater(and I have D. Moore on my bench)?and Bennet compared to Davis,Gonzalez,Keller ,and Rudolph?

And Royal as a sleeper???

Thanks for the Help Jeff! Your GREAT!

Couple of WW questions to run by you.... PPR LEAGUE

We start:

2 RBs

3 WRs

1 WR/TE FLEX

TEAM 1

RUNNING BACKS

I have:

DEMARCO MURRAY

REGGIE BUSH

DONALD BROWN

I HAVE DEXTER MC CLUSTER (IN YAHOO HE IS A RB/WR )

--- DO I KEEP HIM OR GRAB 1 OF THE RBs BELOW:

-ALFRED MORRIS (CAN HE OR SHANNY BE TRUSTED?)

-JONATHAN DWYER (WILL HE PASS REDMAN, HIS YPC WAS HUGE?)

-DAVID WILSON (TAKE HIME AND SIT HIM UNTIL HE TAKES OVER THE #1 SPOT FROM BRADSHAW?)

WIDE RECEIVERS

I have:

STEVE SMITH (CAR)

ERIC DECKER

DANNY AMENDOLA

SANTONIO HOLMES

KENDALL WRIGHT

JAMES JONES

AND

TITUS YOUNG (1 CATCH, WHAT THE HECK)

MY QUESTION HERE IS WHICH WR WOULD YOU DROP TO PICK BACK UP THE TE DENNIS PITTA THAT I DROPPED FOR JAMES JONES?

SINCE I AM IN A LEAGUE WITH A FLEX WR/TE.....I HAVE JIMMY GRAHAM AND I DIDN'T EXPECT A THING OUT OF PITTA SO DROPPING HIM WAS NO BIG DEAL....

UNTIL TONIGHT'S GAME....

SO NOW WOULD YOU RE-GRAB HIM UP SO I COULD HAVE THE OPTION TO START 2 SOLID TEs....

AND IF YOU AGREE WITH ME WHICH OF MY WRs WOULD YOU DROP, BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE TO LET 1 OF THEM GO....

I AM LEANING TOWARDS TITUS YOUNG BECAUSE OF HIS OFF FIELD AND NOW ON FIELD PROBLEMS FOR PITTA

I GRABBED KENDALL WRIGHT AND HE DID OKAY BUT WILL KENNY BRITT EFFECT THAT BIG TIME OR WHAT?

SO, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I DON'T THINK PITTA LOOKED LIKE A ONE WEEK OPTION FOR FLACCO BUT WHICH WR WOULD YOU LET GO?

WRIGHT OR YOUNG FOR PITTA.....WHO U GOT?

I JUST THINK THAT PITTA MAY BE A STRONGER FLEX TE FOR ME THAN ANY WR I CURRENTLY HAVE.....BUT I TRUST YOU TOO MUCH TO PULL THE TRIGGER WITHOUT YOUR INPUT ON HIM AND MY RB SITUATION!

THANKS!

I just got a trade offer in my 12 team redraft

start qb,2 rb, 2 wr, te, k, d

1 pt 25 yds pass/rec/rush

ppr

my rb's are

matthews, mjd, greene, ingram, r. brown

wr's

larry fitz, dwayne bowe, crabtree, titus

trade offer is

Greene for Torrey Smith or B. LLoyd

If I did the deal I could pick up Mccluster as a back up. he has rb/wr elligiability in my league. m. bush is also available.

What do you think? Should I do the deal?

TIA

Jeff,

I have a trade question, it's a PPR league with:

6pts for all TDs

1 pt for 30 passing yards, 10 bonus points for 400 yards passing, 5 bonus points for 450 yards

1 pt for 20 receiving yards, 10 bonus points for 150 yards receiving, 5 bonus points for 200 yards

1 pt for 10 rushing yards, 10 bonus points for 120 yards rushing, 5 bonus points for 170 yards

1 pt for 30 return yards, 10 bonus points for 150 return yards, 5 bonus points for 200 yards

.25 pts per completion

-3 per INT

-1 per sack

1 pt per reception

We start:

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

2 RB/WR Flex

1 TE

1 DEF/ST

1 K

1 DB

1 DL

1 Defensive Flex (LB, DB, DL)

My team:

QB: Matt Schaub, Josh Freeman

RB: LeSean McCoy, DeMarco Murray, Steven Jackson, Kevin Smith, Evan Royster

WR: Hakeem Nicks, Stevie Johnson, Mike Williams, Denarius Moore, Randall Cobb

TE: Brandon Pettigrew, Scott Chandler

K: Jeff Hansen

DEF/ST: Cardinals

DB: Eric Berry (Targeting Tracey Porter if he clears waivers)

DL: Calais Campbell

D Flex: D'Qwell Jackson

His team:

QB: Drew Brees, Matt Ryan

RB: Cedric Benson, Brandon Jackson, Rashard Mendenhall, LeGarrette Blount, LaMichael James

WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Eric Decker, Kevin Ogletree, Mario Manningham, Josh Morgan,

TE: Tony Gonzalez, Brent Celek

K: Mike Nugent

DEF/ST: Ravens

DB: Charles Tillman

DL: Antonio Smith

D Flex: Lance Briggs

So he has posted a message on the league message board that he wants to trade Brees for WR/RB help. Obviously his RBs are the worst and I'm pretty stacked at RB considering it's a 14 team league. But at the same time there is basically zero depth in the free agent pool and I feel that my depth at RB and WR will make up for the point differential I'd gain by upgrading Schuab for Brees. With the bonus points, Brees can really increase that point differential by hitting the 400 yard passing mark. But then as I look at last year's weekly stats with the data dominator, he only hit 400 yards twice and he threw for 5,070 yards between week 1 and week 16.

So maybe I have talked myself out of realistically trying to acquire Brees. With that being said, what would you offer up to get Brees, if anything at all?

Thanks Jeff,

-Eric

**EDIT:

So he offered Drew Brees for DeMarco Murray straight up...am I crazy not to take that trade? Murray getting 120 yards and the 10 point bonus will keep him in the 20+ point range all year. If I make the trade that would make Kevin Smith/Stephen Jackson my RB2. I would most likely play Randall Cobb as the second flex spot. But I have this strange feeling in my gut that the Saints are headed for implosion this year...

Hey Jeff PPR redraft....1qb,3wr,2rb,1flex,1te

What does this team need Jeff? Dilema this week is which rb and wr's to play. Figure need to plug in Spiller.

Rivers

Schaub

Harvin

Austin

Colston

D. Thomas

L.Moore

Hill

Charles

Sproles

Spiller

Hunter

Starks

Ringer...maybe drop for Steeter

Gonzalez

Keller

Thanks

Jeff,

Another league,

Would you drop D. MOore,Streeter or F. Davis for Bennet the te?

HeywardBey or Lafell

Would you trade Redman or Brown for Rodgers....in a standard scoring league?

Thanks

Jeff,

I have a trade question for you in a 10 team PPR dynasty league. I joined the league as an expansion team when they went from 8 to 10 teams filling my team from the waiver wire and then getting early picks in the rookie draft. I ended up with the following team:

QB - Roethlisberger, RG3

RB - Kevin Smith, Leshoure, Best, DeAngelo Williams, Daniel Thomas, Donald Brown, Quizz, Hillman, Vereen

WR - Britt, Rice, Blackmon, Holmes, McCluster, Moore, Ogletree, Sanders

TE - Witten, Davis

I have been working on a trade where I give RG3 and receive Rivers, Dez Bryant and either Spiller or Charles. What do you think, is it worth giving up a potential franchise QB to gain depth at RB and WR?

Jeff,

Flex starter out of these three first this week:

D.Brown,Cobb or Lafell

Pick Three: Harvin,Austin,Colston,L.MOore,D. Thomas,Hill,Streater

Figure to be starting Sproles,Spiller and Charles(or a wr in the flex)

THanks

Hey Jeff -

14 team PPR league, here.

Looking to pick up a WW WR that has the most value not only for this week, but going forward for the year.

Looking into your crystal ball, who do you think has the most value going forward through the year... [bJ]erome Simpson or James Jones?

TIA! :thumbup:

JEFF, PPR...

GUY JUST PUT RANDALL COBB ON THE BLOCK FOR A TRADE

MY TEAM IS IN SIG AND HERE IS HIS TEAM. WE START 2RB,3WR AND A RB/WR/TE FLEX POSITION,TE

RODGERS

McGAHEE,ELLIS,R.WILLIAMS,INGRAM,MENDENHALL,POWELL

FITZ,WHITE,T.SMITH,COBB,CRABTREE,S. MOSS,

FLEENER,PETTIGREW

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE MAY BE LOOKING FOR......I HAVE BOTH L.MOORE AND COLSTON ON THIS TEAM, BUT FIGURED YOU COULD LOOK AT MY SIG AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

Offer Moore for Cobb?

Jeff - looking for some start/sit help in a few leagues. Standard scoring unless otherwise noted.

(1) RGIII v. Rivers: I'm leaning Griffin, but concerned about an overreaction to week 1. With the injury to Mathews, not impressed with that SD offense.

(2) RB2 - Charles v. Ridley: Leaning Charles, but Ridley is tempting in a home game against a weak opponent. Could get a ton of carries.

(3) Fred Davis v. Cook: Leaning Davis. If Garcon is out, he's in line for more targets.

(4) RB2 - Charles v. Martin: Same as above. I like Martin's workload and he appears poised for continued success, but I'm leaning with sticking with JC for another week.

Thanks for the help.

Jeff,

thanks
jeff,

Streater in standard or ppr? Would you Drop floyd(zona) for Streater(and I have D. Moore on my bench)? yesand Bennet compared to Davis,Gonzalez,Keller ,and Rudolph? like gonzo, then rudolph

And Royal as a sleeper??? no way :)

Thanks for the Help Jeff! Your GREAT!

Couple of WW questions to run by you.... PPR LEAGUE

We start:

2 RBs

3 WRs

1 WR/TE FLEX

TEAM 1

RUNNING BACKS

I have:

DEMARCO MURRAY

REGGIE BUSH

DONALD BROWN

I HAVE DEXTER MC CLUSTER (IN YAHOO HE IS A RB/WR )

--- DO I KEEP HIM OR GRAB 1 OF THE RBs BELOW:

-ALFRED MORRIS (CAN HE OR SHANNY BE TRUSTED?)

-JONATHAN DWYER (WILL HE PASS REDMAN, HIS YPC WAS HUGE?)

-DAVID WILSON (TAKE HIME AND SIT HIM UNTIL HE TAKES OVER THE #1 SPOT FROM BRADSHAW?)

Like Morris as a starter this week and next (maybe longer)

Love Wilson last half of year.

WIDE RECEIVERS

I have:

STEVE SMITH (CAR)

ERIC DECKER

DANNY AMENDOLA

SANTONIO HOLMES

KENDALL WRIGHT

JAMES JONES

AND

TITUS YOUNG (1 CATCH, WHAT THE HECK)

MY QUESTION HERE IS WHICH WR WOULD YOU DROP TO PICK BACK UP THE TE DENNIS PITTA THAT I DROPPED FOR JAMES JONES?

SINCE I AM IN A LEAGUE WITH A FLEX WR/TE.....I HAVE JIMMY GRAHAM AND I DIDN'T EXPECT A THING OUT OF PITTA SO DROPPING HIM WAS NO BIG DEAL....

UNTIL TONIGHT'S GAME....

SO NOW WOULD YOU RE-GRAB HIM UP SO I COULD HAVE THE OPTION TO START 2 SOLID TEs....

AND IF YOU AGREE WITH ME WHICH OF MY WRs WOULD YOU DROP, BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE TO LET 1 OF THEM GO....

I AM LEANING TOWARDS TITUS YOUNG BECAUSE OF HIS OFF FIELD AND NOW ON FIELD PROBLEMS FOR PITTA

I GRABBED KENDALL WRIGHT AND HE DID OKAY BUT WILL KENNY BRITT EFFECT THAT BIG TIME OR WHAT?

SO, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I DON'T THINK PITTA LOOKED LIKE A ONE WEEK OPTION FOR FLACCO BUT WHICH WR WOULD YOU LET GO?

WRIGHT OR YOUNG FOR PITTA.....WHO U GOT? Keep Wright this week with Nate Washington out

I JUST THINK THAT PITTA MAY BE A STRONGER FLEX TE FOR ME THAN ANY WR I CURRENTLY HAVE.....BUT I TRUST YOU TOO MUCH TO PULL THE TRIGGER WITHOUT YOUR INPUT ON HIM AND MY RB SITUATION!

THANKS!

I just got a trade offer in my 12 team redraftstart qb,2 rb, 2 wr, te, k, d1 pt 25 yds pass/rec/rushpprmy rb's arematthews, mjd, greene, ingram, r. brownwr'slarry fitz, dwayne bowe, crabtree, titustrade offer isGreene for Torrey Smith or B. LLoydIf I did the deal I could pick up Mccluster as a back up. he has rb/wr elligiability in my league. m. bush is also available.What do you think? Should I do the deal?TIA
I would love that deal for either WR, especially Lloyd

Jeff,I have a trade question, it's a PPR league with:6pts for all TDs1 pt for 30 passing yards, 10 bonus points for 400 yards passing, 5 bonus points for 450 yards1 pt for 20 receiving yards, 10 bonus points for 150 yards receiving, 5 bonus points for 200 yards1 pt for 10 rushing yards, 10 bonus points for 120 yards rushing, 5 bonus points for 170 yards1 pt for 30 return yards, 10 bonus points for 150 return yards, 5 bonus points for 200 yards.25 pts per completion-3 per INT-1 per sack1 pt per receptionWe start:1 QB2 RB2 WR2 RB/WR Flex1 TE1 DEF/ST1 K1 DB1 DL1 Defensive Flex (LB, DB, DL)My team:QB: Matt Schaub, Josh FreemanRB: LeSean McCoy, DeMarco Murray, Steven Jackson, Kevin Smith, Evan RoysterWR: Hakeem Nicks, Stevie Johnson, Mike Williams, Denarius Moore, Randall CobbTE: Brandon Pettigrew, Scott ChandlerK: Jeff HansenDEF/ST: CardinalsDB: Eric Berry (Targeting Tracey Porter if he clears waivers)DL: Calais CampbellD Flex: D'Qwell JacksonHis team:QB: Drew Brees, Matt RyanRB: Cedric Benson, Brandon Jackson, Rashard Mendenhall, LeGarrette Blount, LaMichael JamesWR: Larry Fitzgerald, Eric Decker, Kevin Ogletree, Mario Manningham, Josh Morgan, TE: Tony Gonzalez, Brent CelekK: Mike NugentDEF/ST: RavensDB: Charles TillmanDL: Antonio SmithD Flex: Lance BriggsSo he has posted a message on the league message board that he wants to trade Brees for WR/RB help. Obviously his RBs are the worst and I'm pretty stacked at RB considering it's a 14 team league. But at the same time there is basically zero depth in the free agent pool and I feel that my depth at RB and WR will make up for the point differential I'd gain by upgrading Schuab for Brees. With the bonus points, Brees can really increase that point differential by hitting the 400 yard passing mark. But then as I look at last year's weekly stats with the data dominator, he only hit 400 yards twice and he threw for 5,070 yards between week 1 and week 16. So maybe I have talked myself out of realistically trying to acquire Brees. With that being said, what would you offer up to get Brees, if anything at all?Thanks Jeff,-Eric**EDIT:So he offered Drew Brees for DeMarco Murray straight up...am I crazy not to take that trade? Murray getting 120 yards and the 10 point bonus will keep him in the 20+ point range all year. If I make the trade that would make Kevin Smith/Stephen Jackson my RB2. I would most likely play Randall Cobb as the second flex spot. But I have this strange feeling in my gut that the Saints are headed for implosion this year...
I would only do a two for two deal like Scaub and Murray (would prefer to give SJax instead) for Brees and Mendenhall or benson sop you keep three solid RBs

Users who are viewing this thread