What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wannabee Strategy Thread (3 Viewers)

Hi Jeff,

This is a PPR league with running backs getting .5 point per reception and recievers getting 1 point per reception.

I'm already starting:

Cedric Benson RB GB vs. IND (I like the matchup against a poor Colts run D.

Marshawn Lynch RB SEA vs. CAR

A.J. Green WR Bengals vs. MIA

Julio Jones WR Falcons vs. WAS

Marques Coltson WR Saints vs. SDC

I have one flex spot left to fill and I have these two to choose from:

Jamaal Charles RB KC vs. BAL

Dwayne Bowe WR KC vs. BAL

I'm leaning towards Jamaal Charles because he has been really good the past two weeks but they are playing the Ravens who seem to have a good run defense so would I be better off starting Dwayne Bowe, the Ravens passing defense just isn't as stout as their run defense is. Or am I overthinking this and should I take Cedric Benson out of my starting lineup and start Charles and Bowe instead. I kind of hate to start both Charles and Bowe from the same team if the Ravens defense decided to shut the Chiefs down.

***Also would you pick up Keshawn Martin WR HOU and drop one of these players to pick him up: Ryan Grant RB WAS or Steve Smith WR STL. This is for a ppr dynasty league with deep benches.

Thanks for your advice Jeff, I appreciate you answering these questions during the year. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff - couple of questions. One a trade proposal, and the other a start/sit.

(1) 10 team league, start 1QB, all TD's 6pts with bonuses for longer TDs. I have RGIII and Rivers. I have been offered Vick for Rivers. Tempted to make this deal. Thoughts on Vick moving forward? Worth the risk?

(2) 10 team league, standard scoring except .5ppr, start 2 RB. Who do you like between Lynch and Charles this week?

Thanks

Hey Jeff,Vick or Ponder this week.....very worried about Vick's health ? Bench Bryant for Lafell?Brown or Morris?Jeff, When is the best time to ask a question(think I'm probably asking to many)Thanks Very much
Sorry, just getting to questions as I can. I like Morris every week and think you have to start Vick every week until Ponder starts opening up the offense

Hi Jeff, I am one of those woeful people who drafted Chris Johnson and I also have MJD, Pierre Thomas and Lamar Miller (whom I picked up after dropping Kevin Smith)I have Aaraon Hernandez and Pierre Garcon also tying up space on my bench along with Schaub and Boldin. We have a short 6 man bench - this includes CJ and Miller at the moment.So, my question is what to do about CJ? I see Ringer is finally healthy. Do I pick him up preemptively in case CJ is benched. Do I hold Miller and hope the Bush and D.Thomas stink and give him an opportunity? So I guess it is really a two part question. What to do long term and what to do this week?10 pts per TD and 1 pt per yard offense. 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1teThanks again.Ben
Sorry, I did not get to this earlier ... keep CJ and do not worry about Ringer YET ... and Miller is a great guy to hold. Looks very good

Hi Jeff, giant running back dilemma! I have to choose ONE out of Fred Jackson, Spiller, Leshoure or Ridley. Leaning toward Ridely because he's the only healthy one I got. But then who knows with BB?I could also play Randall Cobb in place of my second RB. Not very keen on that though...And Daniels or Rudolph at TE. Leaning toward Daniles due to matchup.TIA!
I apologize for not getting to this timely. I would roll with Daniels and Ridley tis week

10 team league start 3WR 2RB 1QB 1flex 1TE 2 keepers per team league....The scoring categories are yahoo default I was offered: I get megatron and chris johnson I give rg3 antonio brown and forte I have cam newton as my backup qb right now....I make the deal I would have Cam welker calvin johnsongarcon foster chris johnson finley bradshaw I would then have foster and megatron as keepers ....Should I make the move? 0
Yes, I love it for you. I apologize for not answering this sooner

Jeff,Need a bye week QB for week 6. Standard scoring, 6 pts for all TDs. My options include:Bradford @ MiamiKolb vs BuffaloTannehill vs StLFreeman vs KCThinking Kolb or Tannehill but interested in your thoughts...thanks!
Kolb if starting by then (will know after tonight). Tannehill if not

Jeff,Drop Hill for Floyd az,Hixon or Roberts? Heard holmes on IRBattle seems to be gaining steam.....drop Ringer,Hunter,Ballard for him. And what about B. Powell<bolden,Bell??Is Brown worth holding on?Thanks
Keep Hill. He could be great to finish the season. At RB, I might dump Ringer/ballard for the upside of Powell and Bolden

Hi Jeff,

Would you do this trade in dynasty league:

I give: Marshall, Austin, Ridley

I get: Calvin, Hernandez

It's standard scoring, NO PPR league (we start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE)

I have at RB: ADP, MJD, Murray, Ridley

at WR: Marshall, Colston, Austin, Maclin, Moore

at TE: Rudolph

It's obvious upgrade at TE, but I'm giving two very good WRs for premium one. The thing is that with this trade I would have problems in bye weeks this and next week at WR, and Hernandez would not help my team for next 2-3 weeks. My score is currently 2-2 and every game is important. Having that in mind would you accept this proposal?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Jeff-

Believe it or not, somebody dropped Hartline last week and I'm in need of some consistent, serious help at WR.

This is a 12 team PPR RETURN league. (1 for 25 on returns and 6TD)

Who would you drop to pick Hartline up of the following:

RB- Hillis, ABrown, DWilliams

WR- RCobb, LMoore, DMoore

We start 2 RB, 2 WR and a flex. My locked in starters are always:

RB - ADP, Foster

WR - BMarshall, NEED

Flex - NEED

Obviously I need WR help and my guys aren't terrible but just not must-starts yet each week. Thinking I need to dump one of the RBs but who has least amount of upside? Hillis has really been pissing me off lately and is now banged up as well. This is an auction keeper league, everyone I'd drop ( or pick-up) cost the same.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks,

Kevin
Hillis is hurt so I might dump him from Hartline

Hey Jeff-Sorry for the seperate post, just have a quick sit/start for the early game this week.Need 2 RBs in a PPR.SJax, FJax, AMorris, BJGE.Thinking BJGE and either Morris or SJax. SJax plays early against a tough Arizona def while FJax has the vaunted Niners run def. Morris isn't in a stellar situation but is he my best bet?Thanks,Kevin
I think I would go with Morris and BJGE this week

Hi Jeff! Colossal dilemmas this week: DMC off. Can start 1 RB and 3 WRs or 2 RB and 2 WRs. Harvin and Nelson are in. Must play one or two between Ridley, Fred Jackson and Spiller. Could also play Antonio Brown or James Jones.Have Daniels and Rudolph at TE. Need one but could play both if I used in place of one of the guys above.TIA!
Ridley and Brown ... even though James Jones looks like a good play, tooI would start Daniels since he has been on fire

Hey Jeff!This is more of a website question... and I have not yet formulated the breakdown myself but like a lot of people in FF enjoy looking for the big waiver wire gem more than almost anything. And not just that but finding a good solid reliable WR2 or WR3 or RB2 or that Top 5 TE is great too.Last year you had a couple great posts, I think one was about 'The Next Peyton Hillis' (obviously about RBs) and another was 'The Next Brandon Lloyd' or something similar.You had a breakdown of the teams with the best passing/receiving possibilities and you came up with the Steelers, Raiders and Rams (IIRC). Sooo... I'm wondering what you think this year.I'm starting to believe in Philbin, Sherman and the Dolphins passing game. (The Steelers are still great but people are on to them now (except for Sanders, who I still think is extremely talented)). Looking for WW or trade-for WR possibilities here.Thanks.
Hey, I forgot who wrote that article last year, but I would pay attntion to Bob Henry's Sleeper article. Bob does a great job.

Hi again Jeff,

I’m 2-2, and have been offered a trade by an owner with RB needs.

He’s also 2-2, and has offered Reggie Wayne for Ryan Mathews.

When I first read the offer on my phone, I thought he was offering Wayne for Ryan Williams. With my week 7 bye concerns at RB, I was thinking that Wayne for Williams was a really fair offer, but I still wasn’t sure if it would fit well for me. Now that I’ve realized he wants Ryan Mathews, I’m positive I don’t want to do that one, but if I could come up with a counter offer, I always like to have options. I play him week 6.

During week 7, I have RBs Mathews, Charles, and Jacquiz all off, leaving me with just Stewart and Williams. If I traded Williams for Wayne, I’d have to pick up an RB off the WW, and for that one week 7 I wouldn’t mind giving that a shot. I play our weakest owner that week, so would hope to get a win, but one never knows how the fantasy games will shake out.

He’s very strong at WR, with Wayne, Andre, Bowe, and Britt.

At RB I really only have Charles and Mathews, backed up just barely by Williams, Rodgers, and Stewart, so I’m not dying to give up an RB. I keep hoping that one of my WRs, maybe Simpson, will take off, since Hankerson and LaFell are not startable at all.

So what do you think of his Wayne for my Williams? I have no idea if he’d take it, but it is an option, so I thought I’d get your valued opinion. Thanks again Jeff!

This is a 12-team NON-PPR redraft league. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF. 16 player roster. Pass TDs = 4 pts, all others 6. 1 for 10 yards rushing or receiving, 25 yards passing.

My Team: QB: Vick/7, Ben/4

RB: Mathews/7, Charles/7, Ryan Williams/10, Jacquiz/7, Jonathan Stewart/6

WR: Nicks/11, Lloyd/9, Simpson/11, LaFell/6, Hankerson/10

TE: Hernandez/9, Bennett/11 DEF: Az/10 K: Praeter/7

His Team: QB: Stafford/5, Kolb/10

RB: McCoy/7, Tate/8, Jacobs/9, K Smith/5, Best/5

WR: Bowe/7, Wayne/4, Andre Johnson/8, Britt/11

TE: Pettigrew/5, Chandler/8 DEF: Eagles/7, Falcons/7 K: Hanson/5
No way I would do that for Mathews. He looked very strong Sunday. I would do that deal with Williams to help your WRs.

Hi Jeff,This is a PPR league with running backs getting .5 point per reception and recievers getting 1 point per reception.I'm already starting:Cedric Benson RB GB vs. IND (I like the matchup against a poor Colts run D.Marshawn Lynch RB SEA vs. CARA.J. Green WR Bengals vs. MIAJulio Jones WR Falcons vs. WASMarques Coltson WR Saints vs. SDCI have one flex spot left to fill and I have these two to choose from:Jamaal Charles RB KC vs. BALDwayne Bowe WR KC vs. BALI'm leaning towards Jamaal Charles because he has been really good the past two weeks but they are playing the Ravens who seem to have a good run defense so would I be better off starting Dwayne Bowe, the Ravens passing defense just isn't as stout as their run defense is. Or am I overthinking this and should I take Cedric Benson out of my starting lineup and start Charles and Bowe instead. I kind of hate to start both Charles and Bowe from the same team if the Ravens defense decided to shut the Chiefs down.***Also would you pick up Keshawn Martin WR HOU and drop one of these players to pick him up: Ryan Grant RB WAS or Steve Smith WR STL. This is for a ppr dynasty league with deep benches.Thanks for your advice Jeff, I appreciate you answering these questions during the year. :thumbup:
I think I would start Charles, but keep in mind Cassel/Bowe have been good in garbage time and there could be plenty this weekOn Martin, I like him over both but would drop Grant. Is Lestar Jean available? If so, pick him up, too, and drop Smith.

Jeff - couple of questions. One a trade proposal, and the other a start/sit.(1) 10 team league, start 1QB, all TD's 6pts with bonuses for longer TDs. I have RGIII and Rivers. I have been offered Vick for Rivers. Tempted to make this deal. Thoughts on Vick moving forward? Worth the risk? (2) 10 team league, standard scoring except .5ppr, start 2 RB. Who do you like between Lynch and Charles this week? Thanks
I think Vick has more upside just due to his running numbers ... I think i would go with Lynch considering Charles' matchup

Hi Jeff,Would you do this trade in dynasty league:I give: Marshall, Austin, RidleyI get: Calvin, HernandezIt's standard scoring, NO PPR league (we start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE)I have at RB: ADP, MJD, Murray, Ridleyat WR: Marshall, Colston, Austin, Maclin, Mooreat TE: RudolphIt's obvious upgrade at TE, but I'm giving two very good WRs for premium one. The thing is that with this trade I would have problems in bye weeks this and next week at WR, and Hernandez would not help my team for next 2-3 weeks. My score is currently 2-2 and every game is important. Having that in mind would you accept this proposal?Thanks in advance.
I would pass on the deal. If you are wanting to upgrade TE, you might look at a Ridley/Rudolph for RB/Hernandez deal and keep your WR depth.

Jeff,

Thanks for your advice during last year.

12 Team Deep League, (17 roster spots), Standard Scoring with Passing TD's 4. and Rushing / Receiving TD's 6 pts.

Start 1QB, 2RB,2WR,1RB/WR/TE,K,DEF.

My Team has been killed by bad QB Play and loss of K. Smith's starting position.

QB's: Romo, Ponder, Kolb (just picked up by dropping K. Smith)

RB's: McFadden, R. Bush, Bryce Brown, S. Draughn

WR's: AJ Green, B. Marshall, A. Johnson, N. Washington

TE's: T. Gonzales, B. Pettigrew

K: Akers

DEF: Baltimore, San Fran, NE (only have 3 def for trade purposes, no WR's or RB's left on waiver worth a spot)

Been offered:

Eli Manning and Alfred Morris for McFadden and one of my top 3 WR's (I'm thinking I would trade A. Johnson).

Would you make this trade? McFadden's remaining schedule is fantasy friendly, but my QB play is horrendous.

Thanks!

-Steve

Jeff,

Thanks for help with previous post. I need to start 2 WRs in standard scoring, non PPR league. My options are...

BMarshall @ Jax

Harvin vs Ten

Bowe vs Balt

TSmith @ KC

Amendola vs Ariz (nah)

MFloyd @ NO (better matchup but still nah)

Interested in your thoughts. Thanks!

'Jeff Tefertiller said:
Jeff,Drop Hill for Floyd az,Hixon or Roberts? Heard holmes on IRBattle seems to be gaining steam.....drop Ringer,Hunter,Ballard for him. And what about B. Powell<bolden,Bell??Is Brown worth holding on?Thanks
Keep Hill. He could be great to finish the season. At RB, I might dump Ringer/ballard for the upside of Powell and Bolden
Drop Brown,Battle for Powell and Bolden........need one or two for this week?Brown a one week wonder?Which two just this week? Hixon,Lafell,HartlineAlso in another league could drop Brown for Roberts....depending on Browns valuePitta or Rudolph?Thanks,

'Jeff Tefertiller said:
Hey Jeff,Vick or Ponder this week.....very worried about Vick's health ? Bench Bryant for Lafell?Brown or Morris?Jeff, When is the best time to ask a question(think I'm probably asking to many)Thanks Very much
Sorry, just getting to questions as I can. I like Morris every week and think you have to start Vick every week until Ponder starts opening up the offense
No need to aplogize(You know how much I appreciate you) My problem most weeks is waivers go thru early wednesday morning.

Jeff,

Kerley or Spiller in the Flex this week....ppr

Pitta for Gates or Bennet?

How do you see the other two with Bradshaw back. Brown and Wilson

THanks

Jeff,

I am struggling with this potential trade and wanted your thoughts. This is a 12 team standard scoring redraft league. We play 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1RB/WR Flex.

My team

QB - RGIII, Fitzpatrick

RB - McFadden, Charles, Spiller, Blount

WR - Harvin, Bryant, Britt, Blackmon

TE - Graham

I have been offered AJ Green and Jonathan Stewart for Charles and Blackmon. I would potentially counter with Spiller in place of Charles. Appreciate your thoughts.

Hey Jeff-

PPR and return league.

Was offered Bradshaw and Decker for RBush and Hartline?

We start 2rb, 2wr, 1 flex. Is Hartline going to be consistent enough to drop from Bush to Bradshaw to get Decker?

RBs: ADP, Foster, RBush, DBrown, ABrown

WRs: Marshall, Hartline, DMoore, Cobb

I already have ABrown so that makes it more interesting. Looking to lock in a week to week WR2 and think Decker is a safer choice over Hartline. Don't know if I like relying on MIA that much either!

Thanks,

Kevin

Jeff, Thanks for your advice during last year. 12 Team Deep League, (17 roster spots), Standard Scoring with Passing TD's 4. and Rushing / Receiving TD's 6 pts. Start 1QB, 2RB,2WR,1RB/WR/TE,K,DEF.My Team has been killed by bad QB Play and loss of K. Smith's starting position.QB's: Romo, Ponder, Kolb (just picked up by dropping K. Smith)RB's: McFadden, R. Bush, Bryce Brown, S. DraughnWR's: AJ Green, B. Marshall, A. Johnson, N. WashingtonTE's: T. Gonzales, B. PettigrewK: AkersDEF: Baltimore, San Fran, NE (only have 3 def for trade purposes, no WR's or RB's left on waiver worth a spot)Been offered:Eli Manning and Alfred Morris for McFadden and one of my top 3 WR's (I'm thinking I would trade A. Johnson). Would you make this trade? McFadden's remaining schedule is fantasy friendly, but my QB play is horrendous. Thanks!-Steve
I think I answered via email, let me know if not. Good luck

Jeff,Thanks for help with previous post. I need to start 2 WRs in standard scoring, non PPR league. My options are...BMarshall @ JaxHarvin vs TenBowe vs BaltTSmith @ KCAmendola vs Ariz (nah)MFloyd @ NO (better matchup but still nah)Interested in your thoughts. Thanks!
Even with ok matchups, I would go with Marshall and Harvin as your top two ... I like Smith's matchup but gotta go with talent

Drop Brown,Battle for Powell and Bolden........need one or two for this week? -> drop Battle for Bolden and start him if need a desperation playBrown a one week wonder? -> His upside is if Bradshaw is hurt. But there is a lot of upside if soWhich two just this week? Hixon,Lafell,Hartline -> Hixon and HartlineAlso in another league could drop Brown for Roberts....depending on Browns value -> I like Roberts but might hold ont to Brown for upside unless you need a starterPitta or Rudolph? ->> Pitta this week after getting shut out lastThanks,

Jeff,Kerley or Spiller in the Flex this week....ppr ->> Kerley as the WR1 in NYJPitta for Gates or Bennet? --->> Prefer Gates to Pitta most weeksHow do you see the other two with Bradshaw back. Brown and Wilson --->>> Love Wilson long term, but Brown this season as Bradshaw's 1bTHanks

Jeff,I am struggling with this potential trade and wanted your thoughts. This is a 12 team standard scoring redraft league. We play 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1RB/WR Flex.My teamQB - RGIII, FitzpatrickRB - McFadden, Charles, Spiller, BlountWR - Harvin, Bryant, Britt, BlackmonTE - GrahamI have been offered AJ Green and Jonathan Stewart for Charles and Blackmon. I would potentially counter with Spiller in place of Charles. Appreciate your thoughts.
I would not give up Charles in a non-PPR, redraft for a receiver. I would try the counter with Spiller, even if you must sweeten it. Love getting grwwn, just not for Charles.

Hey Jeff-PPR and return league. Was offered Bradshaw and Decker for RBush and Hartline?We start 2rb, 2wr, 1 flex. Is Hartline going to be consistent enough to drop from Bush to Bradshaw to get Decker?RBs: ADP, Foster, RBush, DBrown, ABrownWRs: Marshall, Hartline, DMoore, CobbI already have ABrown so that makes it more interesting. Looking to lock in a week to week WR2 and think Decker is a safer choice over Hartline. Don't know if I like relying on MIA that much either!Thanks,Kevin
Hey Kevin, this is a very close deal and seems more of "taste" than talent that separates the two sides. But, in the end, I would not give up your star RB3/flex in Bush for what appears to be a wash at receiver. Miami has little at the receiver position so Hartline will have some big weeks and will suffer others. The only advantage with Decker is at quarterback. Who would not prefer Peyton Manning to a rookie? If you like Decker more, offer Andre Brown and Hartline for Decker.

'joewirth said:
Jeff,

I received this potential trade offer last night and wanted to get your thoughts on it. I've been going back and forth all day today. This is a 12 team PPR redraft league with all TDs 6 points. We play 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1RB/WR/TE Flex.

My Team

QB - Matt Ryan, Jay Cutler

RB - Darren McFadden, Doug Martin, Jacquizz Rodgers, Kendall Hunter, Ronnie Hillman, Lamar Miller

WR - Julio Jones, Percy Harvin, DeSean Jackson, Kendall Wright, Leonard Hankerson

TE - Kyle Rudolph

I would send Ryan, Cutler, and Jackson for Cam Newton, Steve Smith (CAR), and Jermichael Finley.

I appreciate your thoughts and time. Thank you.
I do not like that deal for you in the least. You are taking a downgrade at quarterback (since Ryan has been on fire) and Finley is not playing much better than Rudolph. Plus, Jackson has easily outscored Smith this season. If you are looking to upgrade tight end, I prefer a deal like Rudolph and Jackson or Hankerson for a player like Witten.

Hello everyone. I am out the rest of the afternoon/evening. Wife's birthday was this week and I owe her a nice dinner for putting up with me (and all of the football work). Good luck tomorrow.

Hi Jeff,

Hope (you and) your wife enjoyed the birthday celebration. Have a quick question for you. Need a QB for 1 week to fill in for Brees' bye. Standard scoring, all TDs 6 pts. Of the available options, I had decided on Kolb, and was going to pick him up tomorrow. Does the injury to RWilliams make Kolb a better or a worse choice? I still like the matchup, but am worried about the Buffalo front 4 teeing off on him if there's no threat of a running game. My best alternative for a bye week QB pickup is Tannehill.

Thanks for help. 4ize

Jeff,

Bell,Green/starks, Harper,Ballard....

Smith or Powell in Zona??

Hill or Kerley....need to drop one of these. for on of the Rb's.

Do you like any of these this year?? Who may be the hot pu

Thanks

Dynasty league. Looking to acquire Luck. Have Vick and depth at RB. Luck owner has bad RBs. Standard scoring. Is offering Mendenhall too little? How about Leshoure? Mendenhall and Leshoure? Is Ridley too much? Generally speaking, what would you consider fair value for Luck in Dynasty?

PPR dynasty, I'm deep at RB and need another starting WR. Would you trade Quizz, S. Hill and a bottom first round pick for Britt?

WDIS....

Murray,Green, Ballard,Howling,Hunter...... Which one of these you like best this week and then moving foward.

Already have Charles and Morris plugged in.

Drop any of those for Hill?

D. Moore or Bryant?

Meechem,Heyward-bey,Simpson(disc problem),hill,La-fell............who would you take out of these for one the rest of this year

Thanks

Thanks

Hi Jeff,

I’m 2-3, and have received a counter offer of McCoy, Welker, and Davis for Bradshaw, Fjax, Lloyd, and Witten.

I really like it, in that I get a stud RB in McCoy, and if Welker keeps it up after Hernandez returns, another stud WR in Welker. I also feel like I’m selling Bradshaw at the height of his value, but who knows?

I hate to lose Witten, so that’s the drawback. That was his counter offer to add his Davis for my Witten.

I guess I could counter with Davis AND Pitta for Witten, along with the rest, but I guess I feel like the good outweighs the bad and I’d hate to lose out on this by haggling over Pitta.

Thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks again Jeff!

This is a 12-team PPR redraft league. Start 1 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, (7 total RB/WR/TE, I usually try to go 3-3-1), 1-2 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF. 20 player roster. Pass TDs = 4 pts, all others 6. 1 for 10 yards (decimals) rushing or receiving, 20 yards passing, so 5 pts for 100 yards passing.

My Team: QB: Vick/7, Luck/4

RB: Bradshaw/11, Spiller/8, FJax/8, Turner/7, Reece/5, Andre Brown/11, Stephens-Howling/10, Benson/10 (IR...)

WR: Austin/5, Lloyd/9, Burleson/5, Britt/11, Simpson/11

TE: Witten/5, Fasano/7 DEF: Bears/6, Bucs/5 K: Tynes/11

His Team: QB: Romo/5, Smith/9

RB: McCoy/7, Martin/5, Tate/8, Draughn/7, Joique Bell/5, Gerhart/11, Blount/5

WR: Roddy/7, Welker/9, Kerley/9, Hill/9, Hixon/11, Randy Moss/9, Barden/11

TE: Davis/10, Pitta/8 DEF: Pats/9 K: Dawson/10

Jeff - Alway appreciate any advice you can give.

Dynasty/Contract league. PPR scoring. start QB / 1-2 RB / 2-3 WR / TE::

Current Roster:

QBs: Newton, Rivers

RBs: Peterson, Deangelo Williams, D. Brown, Best, W. Powell, Stephens-Howling, J. Rodgers

WRs: Bryant, Marshall, Nicks, Smith (Car), Blackmon

TEs: Gonzanlez, A. Hernandez

2013 picks: 2 x 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

2014 picks: 4 x 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

Doing well but shaking up my roster a bit. Just traded CJ2K for two 2014 1st round picks and D. Williams. Just couldn't take him anymore and seemed like a good deal to get out from under him.

Would you trade a 2014 1st for J. Rodgers for Garcon? It clearly doesn't really fit a need, but thinking it may be good value.

Thoughts?

Thanks again!

Hi Jeff,Hope (you and) your wife enjoyed the birthday celebration. Have a quick question for you. Need a QB for 1 week to fill in for Brees' bye. Standard scoring, all TDs 6 pts. Of the available options, I had decided on Kolb, and was going to pick him up tomorrow. Does the injury to RWilliams make Kolb a better or a worse choice? I still like the matchup, but am worried about the Buffalo front 4 teeing off on him if there's no threat of a running game. My best alternative for a bye week QB pickup is Tannehill.Thanks for help. 4ize
I would go with Kolb against he weak Buffalo pass defense. The absence of a running game may actually help his pass numbers

Users who are viewing this thread