What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Explosions at Boston Marathon (1 Viewer)

So we give these guys legal residency then put them on a watch list?
I think the guy still on the run has lived here his whole life.
Seems that way.. The live feed from Boston had a guy speclating that since the shoot out took place 6 hours ago and nothing since then that he has a "safe house" somewhere in the area.

Live feed is showing the faces of the two people pulled from the cab.. I know it is live, but you'd think they would try to blur thier images until they know why they are sitting on the sidewalk handcuffed.

:mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just talked to my buddy who lives on Mount Auburn Street in Watertown...he's right in the area of this...when he got home late last night he was stopped by the police and told to get right in his house, lock it up and stay there...there is a Statie with a rifle outside his house right now...the Statie is inside the yellow tape letting cop cars go back and fourth...I guess it's like a movie set with Police vehichles going back anf fourth...totally surreal...
That would be Holiday Inn time for me.

Holy crap it looks like some of us missed some seriously historic crap last night. I've never realized the impact of social media until the past couple of days. It's insane. The world will never be the same.

Holy crap it looks like some of us missed some seriously historic crap last night. I've never realized the impact of social media until the past couple of days. It's insane. The world will never be the same.
Felt like I had my own war-room.

If you're new to the happenings, Reddit has been ahead of the media by an hour. If you want to be up to date, hop on to the scanners. There are links a few pages back.

checkout @aktiz on twitter

It's surreal. I'm listening to police tactics as they do them. Meanwhile the TV is reporting a US victory in Berlin.

@BreakingNews

Authorities say that the 2 Boston bomb suspects are brothers, are legal permanent residents of Chechen origin - @NBCNews, @PeteWilliamsNBC
I'm going to go on record again saying I don't think it was that Sunil guy, which I was bashed for saying that. I expect an apology from all of you when I am proven right. ;)

ETA: Nevermind. It appears I've already been proven RIGHT. Suck on that!!! :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
So that one family's son went missing a month ago, bad enough, now everyone thought he was the terrorist for the past six hours?

So that one family's son went missing a month ago, bad enough, now everyone thought he was the terrorist for the past six hours?
Hey, don't forget the bomb they detonated at Brown not too long after his disappearance and the note he left behind which the FBI would never release. But whatever.

Yeppers. And honestly... I didn't see the resemblance at all. They shared a bit of similar features but it completely did not look like the same person to me AT ALL. And when I stated that opinion I was almost literally called crazy. :sadbanana:

Yeppers. And honestly... I didn't see the resemblance at all. They shared a bit of similar features but it completely did not look like the same person to me AT ALL. And when I stated that opinion I was almost literally called crazy. :sadbanana:
Good point, they look nothing alike

http://i.imgur.com/3Bh7rkc.gif

Good point, they look nothing alike

http://i.imgur.com/3Bh7rkc.gif
That gif made it seem like they were more similar. And I already admitted that in this thread. But looking at Sunil's pictures, they didn't look like the same person to me. And apparently I was right, no?

Swat team just entered an apartment complex.. I counted at least 15 guys going in. :eek:

Two guys from cab NOT connected.

Good point, they look nothing alikehttp://i.imgur.com/3Bh7rkc.gif
That gif made it seem like they were more similar. And I already admitted that in this thread. But looking at Sunil's pictures, they didn't look like the same person to me. And apparently I was right, no?
No

Users who are viewing this thread