What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (5 Viewers)

Glad I didn't do something stupid and hedge my 3.5u Hawks/Pats teaser, if this was a bowl game you know I would have done it. lol

Some line moves have taken place during today's games. What are our thoughts on Broncos -2 & O35 SF/CAR in a 2-teamer for +100?

And once again.... I played one prop at RB.... TY Hilton Under. With the Rud Tackle props and GooRoo I'm about to go 6-1 at Bovada.

Kurt is the Luckbox of bookies.

Last edited by a moderator:
My main online account is Bovada. Do they have any of these props you guys have been killing?

I lent my SB account to someone for awhile. :oldunsure:

Comcast people. Hbo and every other premium channel is 10/month for 12 months, cancel anytime. Great deal.
Clear your inbox and I will send you some people to follow on your mobile on Twitter. You won't want to follow any of them, but you will find the idea of having your peeps texts sent to you.

There are a couple of rules. Only follow comedians with zero family.

My main online account is Bovada. Do they have any of these props you guys have been killing?

I lent my SB account to someone for awhile. :oldunsure:
Yeah, I have been playing most of them (80%ish) on Bovada. Rarely do I get the sweetheart lines posted, but they typically hit anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow is a bit tougher. S.D. could give Denver all they want, and SF/CAR will be a bloodbath.
Thoughts on the SF/CAR game going over a teased down 35? I really, really want to pair this with the Broncos, who are down to -8.
NOOOOO!!! If anything, tease the under. This is going to be prehistoric football.
I'm sitting on CAR +7.5 teased with the Seahawks, but wanted action in the SD/Den game. OK, you've convinced me to at least sit on this until the morning.

I know they are begging for Broncos money, but I see this a close one. I'd happily hand in the cash if the Broncos can't cover a FG, but giving 8 scares me with this Bolts team. Might be a "if Mathews is out, take this game to pound town before the line moves" scenario.

Here's a song I just wrote cause I'm drunk drank a 5th of rum It goes like this

11-1 jizz in my pants 11-1. Hope that Donald Brown run didnt #### anyone on that last run. jizz in my pants. Let's do it again tomorrow!

Thanks Rudnicki for a 16-1 day combined

Also hit NE -7, Seattle under 27, Seattle under, and push on Saints +8. Jizz in my pants

Marty, off the top of my head, SF is giving up 17 ppg on the road, and Carolina is giving up 12 ppg at home.

I don't want any part of bucking that trend.

Is there a significant win % drop in teasing 1.5-2.5 up and teasing 3 up longterm? Going from a push(3)loss(7) to a win-win.

A young kid just out of college is the new sports anchor onour local CBS affiliate, and as he's recapping the highlights, he actually just said "and the Pats lead by nine at RECESS."

:X

Can you imagine parroting Stuart Scott? Embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread