What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother 16 Spoiler Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Donny Used the POV on Jacosta and was replaced by Devin. So one of the meatheads go this week, hopefully Devin....

Caleb is loyal to the BS members if you are those on the outside it might be better to take out Caleb now that you have your chance and keep Devin around as a target.

Yeah probably Devin but there are some who wouldn't mind if they could get Caleb.
Caleb you can atleast work with, Devin has proven to be a unreliable in an alliance with...
Devin does nothing for most people's game. If I was a floater like Victoria or Donny, I'd much prefer him in there b/c he'll always be a bigger target and he'll go after the other players.

Derrick and co. can work with Caleb and control him with Amber. Side note, no idea how you can do all this for BB then fall in love in 10 days and give up your chance at winning.

I see Derrick and co. getting Devin out, working out a jury type truce and picking off people like Jocasta and Victoria.

You only need 6 votes right? The outsiders have the numbers. Kick Caleb probably sets Amber free of the BS weakens their numbers and keeps a big target Devin in the game.

You only need 6 votes right? The outsiders have the numbers. Kick Caleb probably sets Amber free of the BS weakens their numbers and keeps a big target Devin in the game.
But the big problem is that the outsiders lack a leader which is why their outsiders to begin with. Beyond that, each of them seems somewhat close to certain members of the BS so they probably think they have an in or something.

Not really. Nicole and Hayden have the game to take control. Kick Caleb if things go right target Derrick next week. Hayden is onto Derricks game and Nicole is to but to a lesser extent. Nicole maybe to scaried to make that move

When Nicole and Derrick finally got to have their first HOH talk last Thursday, Nicole lead out with "I want us to agree not to put each other up as POV replacement". It took Derrick by surprise at the time and I think might have opened his eyes? It could translate to "I know you're working with people whom I am not involved and that we'll probably knock heads eventually, but let's not just yet."

I don't think Derrick wants any part of Nicole right now, Hayden likes her a LOT more than him. Derrick's telling a lot of lies too and he might slip up. The other night he was talking to Victoria, Christine, and Nicole, ironically enough, about policemen and the tickets they'd each gotten, whether they trusted them, Nicole previously dated one, etc. At some point Derrick was talking about all the speeding tickets he gets and ended up using the term "ticket detail". Would anyone other than a police use or even know that term?

The only justification for keeping Devin is that he's a bigger target. But the fact that he has shown such willingness to cause total chaos makes him too much of a risk to keep around. All he needs to do is to blow up anyone's game is to call a house meeting and flesh out a few facts. That's super dangerous to anyone trying to manage a few closely guarded secrets.

It's funny how Victoria probably has enough info to at least consider that Frankie might be Arianna Grande's sister, but it's not even on her radar as far as I can tell. She wouldn't be able to keep those suspicions to herself. She's getting close though, knowing her name is Ari is a huge clue.

Someone wanna fill me in on how caleb is remotely close to anyones radar? Everything im reading is pointing to this week being a wrap with Devin on the way out. Who has brought up caleb leaving over devin in the house?

Someone wanna fill me in on how caleb is remotely close to anyones radar? Everything im reading is pointing to this week being a wrap with Devin on the way out. Who has brought up caleb leaving over devin in the house?
He has always been on H/N radar. Thinking more about it, it's probably better for H/N/C to not draw the line in the sand over Devin. Just let him go. The H/N/C vs D/C/Z showdown will happen soon and I'm guessing over voting out Domnie or Brittany

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny how Victoria probably has enough info to at least consider that Frankie might be Arianna Grande's sister, but it's not even on her radar as far as I can tell. She wouldn't be able to keep those suspicions to herself. She's getting close though, knowing her name is Ari is a huge clue.
Why? She doesnt know his last name is Grande. She doesnt know he has a famous sister. Why would she just assume he does and pull that name out of the air? Unless I missed something...

Why? She doesnt know his last name is Grande. She doesnt know he has a famous sister. Why would she just assume he does and pull that name out of the air? Unless I missed something...
They've discussed her music, she's a pretty big fan of hers, they look like they could be twins which Victoria has to see if she's as big a fan as she seems to be, and he told Victoria his sisters name is Ari. Not to mention Frankie's background with dancing and broadway, where Ariana got her first role. And it's big brother. If you aren't looking for hidden identities you aren't playing the game imo. The game is getting a read on people and attempting to know them through and through.

Plus they did the famous sister twist last year! :lmao: I'm not saying she should be pretty sure of this, but shouldn't she at least be starting to draw connections? Go look at her picture. She is him with long hair.

They've discussed her music, she's a pretty big fan of hers, they look like they could be twins which Victoria has to see if she's as big a fan as she seems to be, and he told Victoria his sisters name is Ari. Not to mention Frankie's background with dancing and broadway, where Ariana got her first role.And it's big brother. If you aren't looking for hidden identities you aren't playing the game imo. The game is getting a read on people and attempting to know them through and through.

Plus they did the famous sister twist last year! :lmao: I'm not saying she should be pretty sure of this, but shouldn't she at least be starting to draw connections? Go look at her picture. She is him with long hair.
I think you're making it seem obvious since viewers know they're siblings.

Do houseguests not reveal their last names? Didn't know that was a rule.

I might be. It's easy to see how similar the Grande's look when you are looking for it.

Anyway, Hayden/Nicole showmance impending, possibly right now.

Maybe I'm naive, but why would having a famous sister be so toxic for Frankie? Because said famous sister gives him money and so he doesn't need the $500K for winning?

Maybe I'm naive, but why would having a famous sister be so toxic for Frankie? Because said famous sister gives him money and so he doesn't need the $500K for winning?
I think it is because the paranoia causes people in the house to believe that America controls the game (usually more than they actually do) and certain outcomes by voting. (ie - Americas favorite houseguest, team America, ect). Having someone in the house related to an individual with 16Million(twitter) followers for instance, probably will put a target on his back as they may think that anything America controls the outcome on in this game, would swing in his favor.

And because at this point he's been keeping it from them for so long that if it was revealed, especially by someone other than him, it hurts his credibility.

Same with Derrick. Maybe more than Frankie since he's blantantly lying about his profession rather than just witholding information.

Amber spends last night with Cody in the hammock and today Caleb tells Derrick that Amber "needs to go". "Beast mode cowboy" is obviously controlled by the vagine

Amber spends last night with Cody in the hammock and today Caleb tells Derrick that Amber "needs to go". "Beast mode cowboy" is obviously controlled by the vagine
Saw a online preview and a tweet looks like they might start showing Calebs obsession and Ambers "she's not into you"

Derrick

Hayden

Cody

Nicole
No change. Haven't really watched the feeds much this week, but I picked up a little of Derrick telling Cody to keep flirting with Amber to secure her vote while D continues to secure Victoria's. Cody's kinda becoming the house ho, flirting with all the girls and locking them down. I wonder if Christine in addition to being a nudist also is in an open marriage. Her and Cody have been in each others laps caressing eachother a few different times that I've seen.

Going to listen to the feeds throughout the day today and see if anyone tries to stir up some Caleb eviction talk. Has there been any yet?

Team America's mission is to nominate a physical threat.

To backdoor Caleb, Frankie has to nominate Hayden or Zach?

This Team America is ridiculous. Looks like they are going to spin Amber as the physical threat.
Yep. Official rules have been vague/non-existant. Was hoping the challenges were geared more towards comedy than stirring up the game. Trivial stuff like "get 5 HGs to say a certain word" or whatever.

This Team America is ridiculous. Looks like they are going to spin Amber as the physical threat.
Yep. Official rules have been vague/non-existant. Was hoping the challenges were geared more towards comedy than stirring up the game. Trivial stuff like "get 5 HGs to say a certain word" or whatever.
People shouldn't be voting who goes off the editing show, and and I don't think when they were voting physical threat they were thinking skinny female model type when there are six dudes to choose from.

People shouldn't be voting who goes off the editing show, and and I don't think when they were voting physical threat they were thinking skinny female model type when there are six dudes to choose from.
No doubt the audience vote was inspired by Devin and Caleb, the two that viewers seem to want out most judging from tweets and stuff. Which is kind of funny because if you want Caleb gone, you want him backdoored, i.e. you *should* want to force team america to nominate a "floater", not a "physical threat".

Britt and Vic on the block, at the POV drawing Britt drew houseguest choice and picked Caleb (should have picked Amber). Nicole and Zach also drawn.

Slowly but surely this is turning into one of the worst seasons ever.

Very few real gamers and a ton of clueless camera hogs=terrible season.

Slowly but surely this is turning into one of the worst seasons ever.

Very few real gamers and a ton of clueless camera hogs=terrible season.
Yeah it's pretty bad. The two hoh has been a fail since the two hohs just work together and players throw the comps to get the desired results

No more eye candy really hurts. This season sucks more and show is just getting worse. I guess Brittany is a floater but Jocasta, Victoria, and even Christine haven't done much either.

House seems to realize the bomb squad is still in power yet does nothing about it.

No more eye candy really hurts. This season sucks more and show is just getting worse. I guess Brittany is a floater but Jocasta, Victoria, and even Christine haven't done much either.

House seems to realize the bomb squad is still in power yet does nothing about it.
what can they do? The BS has controlled every HoH so far.

Cody shook Donnie's hand and told him he wasn't putting him up was going to put up Caleb and then comes out and puts up Donnie anyway.

what can they do? The BS has controlled every HoH so far.
Well Nicole had it last week. Her nominations lost but she also colluded to pick them so she could have put bomb squad meme era up. Not to mention, keeping Devin would have just put the whole house in disarray. They have the numbers now. If they wait a few more weeks of picking off fringe players, they won't have the votes.

I don't think Nicole knew about bomb squad when she made her nominations. Might have been different if she did. I can't remember, but think Hayden found out about it but didn't tell her.

Brittany :cry: Cody's right to take her out though.

Users who are viewing this thread