What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tampa Bay at Atlanta (1 Viewer)

what the hell is the safety doing there? double the guy running the crossing route and leave the back of the end zone empty?

Know you need to stick to Julio and the D still doesn't have enough sense to put guys right on him in the ez.

Definately the right call. Dude had two Falcons wrapped around his legs and is trying to go down when he gets blasted

:lmao:

I picked up Atl D off the WW just so I could play them tonight.

Thanks McCown for being the suck and making me look like a genius.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTH was the spread on this game?
Apparently it should've been like 35 or so...

That last play upsets me and makes me happy... I'm torn. I wanted Ryan to keep piling up yardage and TDs. I was hoping that the Bucs could make a nice drive or two here and keep this an actual football game.

This is probably bad for Steven Jackson owners. If they score another couple TDs, he might watch the second half with Rodgers and Freeman carrying the load.

Grabbed Douglas right before the game and plugged him in to go with Ryan. Looking like the hunch paid off. Now c'mon bucs make a fame of this at least!

Users who are viewing this thread