What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tampa Bay at Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Freeman just got man-handled by a guy I've never even heard of... get him out of there before he hurts Ryan.

Wow, I certainly didn't draft him, but didn't think McCown would be this bad. He's got similar big WR's that he had in Chicago. He's making V Jax worthless. Thought V Jax would be a good start against a weak Atl D. :wall:

Wow, I certainly didn't draft him, but didn't think McCown would be this bad. He's got similar big WR's that he had in Chicago. He's making V Jax worthless. Thought V Jax would be a good start against a weak Atl D. :wall:
There will be garbage time. 3 quarters worth.

"We seen it when they play soft defense" says Phil Simms.

We have seen it all night Phil.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd bet he has a huge night statistically as Atlanta spends the entire second half in a prevent D

Freeman just got man-handled by a guy I've never even heard of... get him out of there before he hurts Ryan.
Rodgers may not do much in the running game but he can lay out some nice blocks. Believe it was on the first drive he stoned a blitzer. Only reason he gets the time he gets over Freeman.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not that hard to just throw to VJax all game... even Glennon knows that.

Relax. The garbage time points will flow like chocolate waterfalls in the 2nd half.

Dammit Devin Hester... Matt Ryan's going to be on the bench in the 2nd quarter. I can't deal with this game.

I swear Hester looks likes he's gained back steps that he seemed to have lost over the last few years and then some.

HGH is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread