What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Sons of Anarchy Thread (1 Viewer)

So are they setting this up for a future TV show with Abel and Thomas grown up? Granted, it will be terrible, but i'm sure i will watch.

Still think Devil's Ride is better then this show these days. those guys crack me up. Rock 'em and Sock 'em could beat up all of SAMCRO

The rest of Lin's crew just HAPPENED to be standing outside of their home base at the EXACT moment the Sons drove by with loaded guns in their shootin' hands

:lmao:
:goodposting: Like they couldn't hear 10 loud motorcycles approaching their clubhouse for 2 miles while they are outside. :lol:

3C said:
"Good said:
Chris Brody just lost his crown as worst kid actor on TV.
:goodposting: Those kids who play Abel are terrible and (no shock) the writing for their lines is just as bad. "I WANT TO GO HOME NOW!" :hulksmash:
:lmao:

Some of you people are just ridiculous. I get that the show is crap, but what kind of Shakespearean prose do you need written for a 5 year old character that's going to make you content?

Thou shall taketh me to my home anon ere I ball ping hammer thy melon of thy ******* child

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea thats pretty much how a 5 year old acts.

But again, shouldn't Abel be about 25 with how much has happened?

3C said:
"Good said:
Chris Brody just lost his crown as worst kid actor on TV.
:goodposting: Those kids who play Abel are terrible and (no shock) the writing for their lines is just as bad. "I WANT TO GO HOME NOW!" :hulksmash:
:lmao: Some of you people are just ridiculous. I get that the show is crap, but what kind of Shakespearean prose do you need written for a 5 year old character that's going to make you content?

Thou shall taketh me to my home anon ere I ball ping hammer thy melon of thy ******* child
link

no way teh juice shot Leela there. Next week she will convince him to take her back to the club where she will talk Jax into sparing him. Jax will then send him over to the Mayans like in the preview in order to double cross them.

When Gemma was "racing" out of the truck in attempt to get away from Juice, she looked EXACTLY like Peg - racing from Al on Married.

I actually had rewind it a couple of times to watch and re-watch.

When Gemma was "racing" out of the truck in attempt to get away from Juice, she looked EXACTLY like Peg - racing from Al on Married.

100%. They need to figure out a Modern Family/SOA crossover ASAP.
If they bring in Al Bundy to be the one that finally kills that whore, will you retract every negative thing you've said about the show?

If they bring in Al Bundy to be the one that finally kills that whore, will you retract every negative thing you've said about the show?
I can't help my feelings. :shrug:

Oh man....that would be great....I could see the "Bob Newhart Show" type ending - where Gemma goes to bed with Nero and wakes up as Peg next to Ed O'Neill.

:moneybag:

So you get swindled, beat up and come a few seconds from you and all your guys dying and the best you can come up with is

What the hell was that about

SoA tonight is last in the pecking order behind Inside the NFL, Royals vs. Orioles, 30 for 30, and a rerun of Taxi.

Hoping to get to it by 2am.

Users who are viewing this thread