What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Sons of Anarchy Thread (1 Viewer)

Jax's entire conversation with his mother, he forgot to turn off his British accent. Not that anyone in post-production was paying attention.

Rule of SOA: If it seems like you are about to die and the episode ends, you will not die in the next episode.

That rap song that played during the scene where the Black Guys chased The Other Black Guys was one of the worst things I've ever heard.

Someone pointed out last week on another board that there's been a chase scene in every episode since season 3. Might be hyperbole but sure enough there was one last night.

I won't watch this until tomorrow AM. I actually think that I could just skip each episode, read the comments here, and still not miss a thing.
That's what I've been doing for a couple seasons now. Gave up watching after Gemma crashed her car into a ditch. Recently started watching again (past three episodes), but watch it with my roommate and drink very heavily, and loudly ridicule it along the way. Very entertaining. :thumbup:

I'm a little p/o'd at comcast right now. I missed ep 5 last week and I kept checking on demand all week to catch up. Now as of this morning they are missing both ep 5 and 6. I'm two weeks behind the best show on TV now.

If you're in a car and a bunch of motorcycles appear out of nowhere to encircle you...just drive through them?!?! :shrug:
This show drive me nuts.

Yeah, those bikes were real imposing. Might've scratch your paint. Better die instead.
Did anybody else think the Grim Bastards were not imposing at all with their Orange, Blue and White Bikes?
as other bay area guys can attest to, they really do ride around like that up here. I saw a neon green bike on 880 the other day, the guy riding was extremely imposing. The funny thing is that his music was so damn loud that I couldn't hear his bike...

I'm a little p/o'd at comcast right now. I missed ep 5 last week and I kept checking on demand all week to catch up. Now as of this morning they are missing both ep 5 and 6. I'm two weeks behind the best show on TV now.
For some reason FX is ####ed up on demand. They don't put one week's episode on until after the next episode has run. I discovered that one season with Justified.

Users who are viewing this thread