What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looting in Missouri after cops shoot 18 year old (1 Viewer)

I thought Obama started off very well, which is why I wrote what I did early on. He went on a little bit too long, though I generally agree with most of his points. The most important part was that he was calling for peaceful protests.

We won't know until much later how many people took his advice, but I suspect that the vast majority of protests will be peaceful. I hope so anyhow.
So not only do you ignore reading other posts in threads before posting, you also fail to listen to press conferences before posting. Is the iPhone to blame for this as well?
I think Tim has an Obama phone. It's only programmed to display Administration talking points.

Good statement by Obama.
sure .. always love when a president tells cops how to do their job.. "you need to work WITH the community not against them" :rolleyes:
seriously - why is he involved with this case anyway? He should be focused on the country not one case in one local jurisdiction.Also love his arrogance in telling everyone what they should be doing. He is all in with his Emperor MO.
Really?And irony much, telling th president how to do his job by complaining about him telling people how to do theirs?
actually this link explains how the president should do his job. HTH.

Good statement by Obama.
sure .. always love when a president tells cops how to do their job.. "you need to work WITH the community not against them" :rolleyes:
seriously - why is he involved with this case anyway? He should be focused on the country not one case in one local jurisdiction.Also love his arrogance in telling everyone what they should be doing. He is all in with his Emperor MO.
Really?And irony much, telling th president how to do his job by complaining about him telling people how to do theirs?
:lol: at the guy calling the President an Emperor trying to explain the political system of the USA.

Good statement by Obama.
I noticed in that link there was some other "branches" of government listed. You mean to tell me that all this time we've had more than just the Executive branch? Does Obama know this?

Hysterical how Chris Cuomo stands more of less undeterred by gas shot at him, while Don Lemon in a gas mask acts like an utter #### and then takes the mic from Cuomo like he's a star. Then more gas and Lemon is out while Cuomo is basically smoking the ####. Lemon is a total ****.

The important part is by any violence, we can by extension extraplolate that all black people in ferguson, and all black people in general, commonly known as "they", "them", or "those people" are really animals. And pretty much deserving of whatever they get. Less than actual human beings really. :sarcasm:
Link to anyone saying that in here?
On my phone but lod1 referred that the only humans are those that's went home.

I thought Obama started off very well, which is why I wrote what I did early on. He went on a little bit too long, though I generally agree with most of his points. The most important part was that he was calling for peaceful protests.

We won't know until much later how many people took his advice, but I suspect that the vast majority of protests will be peaceful. I hope so anyhow.
:lol:

On the fourth day of rioting, Wal-Mart gave to me...

4 I-Pad Mini's

Three Beats headphones
Two Xbox
And a 50" Panasonic TV

Still suspect the majority of protest will be peaceful? Small arms fire and #### going on and all...

Still suspect the majority of protest will be peaceful? Small arms fire and #### going on and all...
Yes. The President calmed it all down. Thanks Prez.

The important part is by any violence, we can by extension extraplolate that all black people in ferguson, and all black people in general, commonly known as "they", "them", or "those people" are really animals. And pretty much deserving of whatever they get. Less than actual human beings really. :sarcasm:
So...similar to the Ferguson case, we have a bunch of "well I think this guy said it" when in reality no one said it and we have a bunch of posters jumping to conclusions trying to prove their pre-conceived notions about someone they don't like with lies and conjecture?

So...similar to the Ferguson case, we have a bunch of "well I think this guy said it" when in reality no one said it and we have a bunch of posters jumping to conclusions trying to prove their pre-conceived notions about someone they don't like with lies and conjecture?
feel free to read it for yourself? :shrug:

I don't want to sound like one of those old coots but back in my day, in the 1992 LA riots, we didn't have any of them fancy Goat-Pros or life-streams. We just went out and looted! And it wasn't a bunch of cops shooting rubber bullets and teargas at us. It was Korean shop owners with AK-47s! Kids today are soft.

lod01, on 24 Nov 2014 - 3:59 PM, said:

9:00 is a good move. All the humans are able to get home from work and lock their doors.

Of course they should have waited for tomorrow as there are 2 games on tonight. Gonna be flipping channels a lot at 9:00.
So the "humans" are home. Who is outside right now?

Don Lemon phoning in the rest of tonight from his suite at the Four Seasons.

Good statement by Obama.
Last I looked, Obama works for us. Local police don't work for Obama.

lod01, on 24 Nov 2014 - 3:59 PM, said:

9:00 is a good move. All the humans are able to get home from work and lock their doors.

Of course they should have waited for tomorrow as there are 2 games on tonight. Gonna be flipping channels a lot at 9:00.
So the "humans" are home. Who is outside right now?
I don't think that's nearly as cut and dried racist as you'd like it to be.

Users who are viewing this thread