What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Two murderers escape from NYS high security prison (1 Viewer)

Only reason to take this trash bag alive is to get the whole story, every detail.
....which they won't get. He knows he will get nothing from spilling it so why help? Get rid of him now and save tax payers $..

Last edited by a moderator:
They are saying he is contained. Hopefully he gets the firing squad style execution soon.
Why? What did he do to deserve to die?
Man, I don't know who this Curlynight dude is, but his bloodlust is pretty weird. I thought only posty got off on watching people die around here.

It's kind of weirding me out.
I thought curly was a female.
I thought so too. :shrug:
That's something else with these Gen Yers. They even call females "dude". And the girls aren't even insulted.

They are saying he is contained. Hopefully he gets the firing squad style execution soon.
Man, I don't know who this Curlynight dude is, but his bloodlust is pretty weird. I thought only posty got off on watching people die around here.

That's something else with these Gen Yers. They even call females "dude". And the girls aren't even insulted.
My wife and I are borderline "Boomer/Gen Xers"We often say "dude" before we address each other.

We live in California. Mebbe a regional thing?

Dunno...

My wife and I are borderline "Boomer/Gen Xers"We often say "dude" before we address each other.

Dunno...
Probably. I'm in the Bay Area and dude is commonly used for men and women if you are good friends. Online, doesn't bother me anymore. Got more things on my mind these days to be bothered about, unless I'm in pain at the moment. oy

Bang up job by the (keystone) cops rounding these guys up.
You do know they are in Adirondack Park.

It is the largest park and the largest state-level protected area in the Contiguous United States, and the largest National Historic Landmark. The park covers some 6.1 million acres (2.5×106 ha), a land area roughly the size of Vermont and greater than the areas of the National Parks of Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Glacier, and Great Smoky Mountains combined
It's not like they can just send anyone out in a search party for these guys. It's quite different than a missing hiker that wants to be found.

Sometimes they can hide out quite a while:

http://www.adirondackbasecamp.com/2007/01/adirondack-bushman/

Sometimes, they are never found

http://poststar.com/news/local/years-later-case-of-missing-boy-remains-an-adirondacks-mystery/article_8a42bf94-af20-11e0-835c-001cc4c03286.html
No one calls it a park, it's just "the adirondacks."

I don't disagree with the OP.

City cops, fbi types, and those guys that were wearing suits...cmon. There's tons of cops in the US that hunt. They should have been brought in to help. It's kind of everyone to help, but some looked out of place. The adirondacks also has tons of hunting guides. People that earn their livelihood tracking things in the woods and know the woods better than anyone. I didn't read a word of them being asked for assistance.

Willsboro is nowhere near Malone.

It is the largest park and the largest state-level protected area in the Contiguous United States, and the largest National Historic Landmark. The park covers some 6.1 million acres (2.5×106 ha), a land area roughly the size of Vermont and greater than the areas of the National Parks of Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Glacier, and Great Smoky Mountains combined
It's not like they can just send anyone out in a search party for these guys. It's quite different than a missing hiker that wants to be found.

http://poststar.com/news/local/years-later-case-of-missing-boy-remains-an-adirondacks-mystery/article_8a42bf94-af20-11e0-835c-001cc4c03286.html

City cops, fbi types, and those guys that were wearing suits...cmon. There's tons of cops in the US that hunt. They should have been brought in to help. It's kind of everyone to help, but some looked out of place. The adirondacks also has tons of hunting guides. People that earn their livelihood tracking things in the woods and know the woods better than anyone. I didn't read a word of them being asked for assistance.

:lmao:

Hunting guides and trackers... Going after an escaped murderer who is armed is not for anyone but an armed trained police officer.

The safety of everyone is priority one.

City cops and fbi types are fine for setting up a perimeter and containing an area. Searching the deep woods is a very dangerous process.

The reason they finally caught up with one of them is they got desperate and tried to carjack a vehicle. If they had any survival skills and managed to find some useful tools in the cabins they raided, they could have likely stayed out there even longer.

Dunno...
Dude, Nancy what would you like for dinner? Dude, Bill a nice salad will work. Seems awkward.

:lmao:

Hunting guides and trackers... Going after an escaped murderer who is armed is not for anyone but an armed trained police officer.

City cops and fbi types are fine for setting up a perimeter and containing an area. Searching the deep woods is a very dangerous process.

The reason they finally caught up with one of them is they got desperate and tried to carjack a vehicle. If they had any survival skills and managed to find some useful tools in the cabins they raided, they could have likely stayed out there even longer.
I didn't mean to insinuate the hunting guide alone, but they could take some police with them. I would though enjoy a fun debate as to whether a lifelong hunter could find and shoot an escaped con. What's the phrase? Most dangerous game? I think we already did that debate in another thread.

The Raybrook police (on the news) looked ready to roll with their rifles and hunting gear. Some of the others (kind enough to help out) looked so very different so out of sorts.

I think you used the capture as self-serving here, so I will do the same. The Canadian Border Patrol that knows the woods, captured/shot the guy when they tracked him down. Once they got close, he coughed (which is a sign it's a human) so they moved in.

http://pix11.com/2015/06/27/escaped-prisoner-richard-matt-caught-by-cough-search-intensifies-for-david-sweat/

Dunno...
Dude, Nancy what would you like for dinner? Dude, Bill a nice salad will work. Seems awkward.
Dude, it's like California and stuff. :shrug:

Dunno...
Dude, Nancy what would you like for dinner? Dude, Bill a nice salad will work.Seems awkward.
Dude, it's like California and stuff. :shrug:
:hifive: dude!

No one calls it a park, it's just "the adirondacks." I don't disagree with the OP.

:lmao: Hunting guides and trackers... Going after an escaped murderer who is armed is not for anyone but an armed trained police officer.

I didn't mean to insinuate the hunting guide alone, but they could take some police with them. I would though enjoy a fun debate as to whether a lifelong hunter could find and shoot an escaped con. What's the phrase? Most dangerous game? I think we already did that debate in another thread.The Raybrook police (on the news) looked ready to roll with their rifles and hunting gear. Some of the others (kind enough to help out) looked so very different so out of sorts.

I think you used the capture as self-serving here, so I will do the same. The Canadian Border Patrol that knows the woods, captured/shot the guy when they tracked him down. Once they got close, he coughed (which is a sign it's a human) so they moved in.

http://pix11.com/2015/06/27/escaped-prisoner-richard-matt-caught-by-cough-search-intensifies-for-david-sweat/
One problem..Bambi doesn't shoot back.

Users who are viewing this thread