What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (9 Viewers)

I was on the Alshon side. LBH was on the pick/Lockett side. Thought it was pretty even. Got me a solid WR 1C along side Hopkins and DT. 
It could turn out close or even in his favor, but Alshon is a stud in his prime so that makes it an easy call for me

1.11,1.12,2.9 for Perriman, 4.4. The guy who dealt the 1.12 traded a 2017 1 (mid to late) for it last week. No idea what he's thinking here with either trade personally. Seems like you just wait til OTC to make a deal like this and possibly pay much much less. 

12 team PPR.

Team A gives 1.02, Cobb, 1.06, Dion Lewis

Team B gives OBJ

14 team ppr

Team B had very little depth behind OBJ at wr and not much at RB

Team A has Cooper and Jeffrey at WR and looking to gain advantage by bolstering wr corps. 

12 team TE Premium league.  I had no TE (I have Graham obly) and had plenty of WR depth

Sent: Mike Floyd

Got: Fleener and 1.08 (took Henry with the pick)

12 team PPR: start 1 RB required, max 3.

Latavius for 2.2 (prosise), 3.1, 2017 2 (from team who was 1.1 this year and likely 2.3-2.5 next year).

12 tm ppr

Team 1: Demaryius thomas, duke j, 2016 2.09

Team 2: langford, martavis bryant, 2017 1st (likely late)

Last edited by a moderator:
10 team, standard scoring

A gave Amari Cooper

B gave Jeremy Hill, 2017 1st (likely top 5), a pair of 2017 2nds (both likely early, including the favorite to be #11 next year), 2018 1st

10 team, standard scoring

A gave Amari Cooper

B gave Jeremy Hill, 2017 1st (likely top 5), a pair of 2017 2nds (both likely early, including the favorite to be #11 next year), 2018 1st
I would take Cooper, but it looks pretty fair. Why is the team trading Cooper though? Only thing I can think of is they are a contender that is stacked at receiver and nothing at running back.

12 team ppr, start qrrwwwtfkd

Team A gave up: Michael, Christine 

Team B gave up: 3.02

12 team ppr, start qrrwwwtfkd, best ball

Team B gave up: 3.06

Just pushed this through, both been making terrible offers to everyone all week, guess they settled on each other.

Team A sends: Demarco Murray, 1.07

Team B sends: Bishop Sankey, 1.03, 2017 4th

opensourcebeer said:
12 team ppr, start qrrwwwtfkd

Team B gave up: 3.02

12 team ppr, start qrrwwwtfkd, best ball

Team B gave up: 3.06
3.02 and 3.06

Skeletore Eh said:
Jeff janis

for

2017 2nd round pick

i made the offer without really thinking about it and it was accepted. Did I screw up?
I can't get anything for Janis other than a throw in value, and even then nobody wants him.  

12 Team - PPR

Gave: Kaepernick, Kenny Bell, & 2017 3rd

Got: Tevin Coleman (I own Freeman)

Murray's value has really fallen off a cliff if moving up from 7 to 3 constitutes "amazing" value.

Murray/MThomas for Coleman, based on recent adp.

barackdhouse said:
12 team PPR - QRRWWTFFDK

Team A gives : Kelvin Benjamin, 2.06, 4.01

Team B gives : 2.03,2.10, 2017 1st (early I'm guessing)
Give me the early first but I had to think about it. Just think you get a higher ceiling. Fair deal if you need a wr this year and you still get some upside, but I think kb caps out as a wr2. Early pick next year could be elite level.

12 team PPR

Gave: 1.07, 2017 1st (mine, should be a playoff team), 2017 1st (not mine, team is borderline playoff contender)

Got: Watkins

12 team non ppr. Deep rosters. Start 1/2/3/1 and 3/4/4 IDP

GAVE: Khalil Mack ($7/4; very friendly salary), 1.6, 1.7, 2.7.

GET: 1.1, 2.1

Thoughts?

Watkins is what I would hope a draft pick turns into. Give me Watkins.
That was my thinking too.  Assuming the picks are somewhere between 6-12, I'm okay with it.  If one turns out to be a top 3 pick then it doesn't look so great.   Earlier in the off-season, I traded Freeman for the 1.07 pick, a 2017 1st and C.Sims.  So essentially I traded Freeman and my 2017 1st for Watkins and Sims.  Viewing it that way, I like it even more....I've been collecting 2017 1sts in all my leagues but figured I'd cash out on them here to gain a young stud.  

Users who are viewing this thread