What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at Chicago (1 Viewer)

Going deep at McCourty on first play sends a message

He should have turned head

I've always liked Wilson Bears- one of those "why aren't you better by now?" type young potential WRs

Woods has stunk and been inactive. Playing today, gets nice penetration and stop on 3rd and 1. ( I still doubt he'll do well, but kudos on that play)

Titans inactives WR McBride, S Stafford, RB Fluellen, G Tretola, TE Supernaw, OLB Dodd, DL Blackson

Kelly offsides on first. 3 TE set has literally never worked on first play of game, yet they open almost every game in that set. The time they didn't, Murray ran for 75 yard TD

Last edited by a moderator:
Blackson inactive, I think for Riley S/CB

Jets TE is in with Supernaw out 

No changes at CB thus far despite Mularkey saying they'd consider it and hinting as such

Greg Robinson is healthy inactive for Rams. Titans are so fortunate with Lewan and Conklin

Howard has done nothing special. Titans playing horrible D on him and he's got like 55 yards already

Barkley throwing at McCourty almost exclusively. Someone better help him on this next play

Spain returned from injury a week ago. Lewan was possibly out...Titans running right almost every play

That'll be too predictable later, can't do that Mularkey

Spain returned from injury a week ago. Lewan was possibly out...Titans running right almost every play

That'll be too predictable later, can't do that Mularkey

Or use it as your TD play on a handoff to Henry ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread