What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So hungover this morning I accidently wore two different shoes (2 Viewers)

Went to the liquor depot I usually go to. Didn't carry any of the wines mentioned here. No black rooster at all and the only Bamfi they had were whites. They didn't even have Bolla Valpolicella in stock so I went with Bolla Chianti since I know they make quaility wines.

Im going to look for the ones you guys recommended when I have more time to scout around.

Thanks for the recommendations for next time.
Little rough the last few pages I just read, but :goodposting: here. 

That would be a real keeper IMO - single mom with a 6 month at home giving it up on the first date. 

@Nathan R. Jessep would be jealous

He's alright, just in need of a bit of seasoning is all.  Sometimes a bit testy with me when I rank on him as guys will, but I never have malice in my heart when I do, and under the tutelage of Bone In he is learning that to be so.  Also, what is a fella to do, treat him differently, like a hot house flower. No, I do him the honor and give him the respect of treating him like a man and then I leave it to Evilgrin to explain that.  He is coming around to understanding that I want to laugh with him, not at him and he does not have to be defensive.  As for my advice, when I give it it is usually sincere and well intentioned.

Right now it is more important that he concentrate on the task at hand than on me.  I believe the Code says take no offense when another guy is "working".  The man punched in a while ago.  He is on the job.
:lmao:

EVERY time. 

Did anyone ask what he was wearing tonight? For some reason I picture him in a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt with food on it from cooking. 

Food Truck Rodeo at my building tomorrow.  Some Mac and cheese truck coming.  Do I go to them, or Panera for my cheese bowl.  Your call.

BTW, I have not had Mac and cheese in 40 years.
If you haven't had mac & cheese in 40 years, im not sure your reintroduction should come from a truck. But, ill wait for SWC to offer his advise.

This chick is easy.  First date at his place?   He's pounding her for sure tonight.  
Bringing back memories of the 5's & 6's I'd meet on Yahoo chat back in the day. Couple days of chitchat, ramp up the flirting, invite them over for dinner, bada bing bada boom. I was amazed there were so many dumb whores out there.

Bringing back memories of the 5's & 6's I'd meet on Yahoo chat back in the day. Couple days of chitchat, ramp up the flirting, invite them over for dinner, bada bing bada boom. I was amazed there were so many dumb whores out there.
O RLY?  Seems like Sonic, go to take out booths and you'll get service eventually. 

Simmering the ground beef in the red wine is the way to go Smails. Simmer until all the liquid cooks off and concentrates all the flavors....then you throw in the tomatoes and fresh chopped basil until it's nice and thick. I use two large cans of crushed tomato and one small can of petite diced. The meat sauce came out as good as I've had in any restaurant.

On the side I made a salad of arugula and red cabbage flavored with balsamic, EVOO, sea salt and herbes de Provence.

Decanting the Bolla chianti actually helped a lot. I had a small glass shortly after opening the bottle and it tasted like crap. After decanting almost 2 hours it really mellowed out and was smooth.

She only had one glass so I guess I'm pounding the rest of it tonight.

Simmering the ground beef in the red wine is the way to go Smails. Simmer until all the liquid cooks off and concentrates all the flavors....then you throw in the tomatoes and fresh chopped basil until it's nice and thick. I use two large cans of crushed tomato and one small can of petite diced. The meat sauce came out as good as I've had in any restaurant.

On the side I made a salad of arugula and red cabbage flavored with balsamic, EVOO, sea salt and herbes de Provence.
the same ingredients as the best italian restaurants.

Users who are viewing this thread