What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (6 Viewers)

I'm not thrilled by the names, but if you offered me 4 1sts for OBJ I have to take it.
Agreed, I wouldn't turn down the picks, but I would easily turn down the players in this situation. Others might be higher on those particular names though.

Big rookie fever trade. 12 team 1PPR TE premium league.  Not involved

Team A gets, K’Neal Harry, P Campbell, Mike Williams, N Fant

Team B get OBJ
I gotta go OBJ here based on my evaluation of this draft class.  Need some 2020 picks sprinkled in to make it worth my while.  Fine moving Beckham but there are so many other scenarios I'd prefer to this.  To move studs for multiple pieces I need value AND the right names to align, otherwise rather just hold.

12 team superflex, not involved in any

Team A gives Nick Chubb + '20 2nd (likely early)

Team B gives Tyreek

Team A give Evans + '19 1.07

Team C gives CMC

Team A gives Sony

Team D gives Rosen (this deal happened on draft night just prior to him being traded to miami)

Team A is same in all deals

So to boil it down

Chubb, Sony, Evans, 1.07, 2020 2nd

for

Tyreek, CMC, Rosen

Last edited by a moderator:

Team B gives Tyreek

Team C gives CMC

Team A gives Sony

Team D gives Rosen (this deal happened on draft night just prior to him being traded to miami)

So to boil it down

for

Tyreek, CMC, Rosen
Chubb side by a full chubb. 

Cmc i guess, but it's close. 

Sony probably. I don't trust Miami to develop rosen and if they take a qb next year he could be another case keenum

Team B gives Tyreek

Team C gives CMC

Team A gives Sony

So to boil it down

for

Tyreek, CMC, Rosen
Team A just traded some very good assets for two guys who may not even be playing in a year or two. I know I’m way lower on Rosen than most, but in who in their right mind gives Sony for Rosen?

Team B gives Tyreek

Team C gives CMC

Team A gives Sony

So to boil it down

for

Tyreek, CMC, Rosen
Chubb side, not close.

Second one is close for me, but give me CMC.

I'm still a Rosen believer, personally, but that one is still a bit of a head scratcher.  Sony in a landslide.  

skinfanjon said:
I gotta go OBJ here based on my evaluation of this draft class.  Need some 2020 picks sprinkled in to make it worth my while.  Fine moving Beckham but there are so many other scenarios I'd prefer to this.  To move studs for multiple pieces I need value AND the right names to align, otherwise rather just hold.
I think those names can be flipped for very sexy 2020 1sts with only a little bit of production/flash this season.

Team A just traded some very good assets for two guys who may not even be playing in a year or two. I know I’m way lower on Rosen than most, but in who in their right mind gives Sony for Rosen?
I personally agree with the sony for rosen take, contextually this is superflex and startable qbs are usually very expensive. So if Sony was worth the equivalent of an early 1st, I think that would be still a slight overpay for the particular player but about the going rate for a young qb. I think also his draft capital is keeping people in the believer category for now. It may be a year or two of starting before people give up on him if he is a bust. He has qb's, although all are marginal talent, still unsure if the move was necessary. Carr/fitz/eli/jameis, but any of those 4 could be out of a job as early as this year.

If Reek was not in trouble right now, I think his moves were bold but decent. The CMC deal is probably his actual value, and idk if anyone else that owns CMC would let him go for that, especially with this particular draft classes landing spots.

I personally am higher on evans than most, so idk if i wouldve traded him and a 1 for CMC, but he did just trade away his two best RBs so i guess he felt the need to grab a difference maker to help make up for the loss? His wr are pretty good still (pending tyreek) but thin after starters.

Idk, was scrolling through the activity feed and realized that all these deals were connected and wasnt sure how i felt about them, seems like offseason boredom and tinkering to me, but idk maybe there was a method to the madness

12 Tm PPR, 4 pt passing TDs, Q-RR-WWW-T-F

Gave: DJohnson, CNewton, 1.09 (Hardman)

Got: NChubb, DBrees, 2.02 (Murray)

FWIW, I would have drafted Murray at 1.09.

Gave: DJohnson, CNewton, 1.09 (Harmon)

Harmon at 1.09 is sooo March 2019  :P

In all seriousness, that's a hell of a trade for you. In superflex I could understand trying to get younger at QB, but I really don't know why they made that trade. Just to reach two rounds for Harmon?

Team B gives Tyreek
:confused:

12 team FFPC style (not disbanding)

Team A gives Aaron Jones, Tyler Boyd

Team B gives Sony Michel, David Njoku

Gimme Jones/Boyd all day.

Team C gives Tyreek Hill, 4.01

Team D gives Lockett, 5.04

Team D took Marquise Lee at 4.01

Team E gives Robert Woods, 1.06, 2.05

Team F gives Julio 

Gave: DJohnson, CNewton, 1.09 (Harmon)

Cam > Brees (based on longevity)

1.09 > 2.02

DJohnson < Chubb (but argument can be made that DJ will outscore Chubb this year)

Honestly I can see the other side, I just hate the Harmon pick. If that pick was better this deal might appear different. Like Hockenson, Metcalf, or Henderson?

Ahhh well that isn't quite as bad. Just out of curiosity, was Hock, Fant, Metcalf or Henderson available there? AJ Brown? 
After Hardman, it went Fant, Deebo, Hock, Andy (1.13 - Consolation pick) , JJaws, Kyler.

Edit: The trade will come down to Chubb, IMO. I like DJ, but his days as a first round startup pick are over, even if he has a rebound season. If Chubb becomes a top 12 guy, I’ll win big, getting those 4 extra years. If Chubb never reaches that 1st round startup range, I’ll likely have hurt my chances this year without getting enough compensation to do so. (And Kyler is going to be a blast to watch - so that’s fun, too.)

After Hardman, it went Fant, Deebo, Hock, Andy (1.13 - Consolation pick) , JJaws, Kyler.

Edit: The trade will come down to Chubb, IMO. I like DJ, but his days as a first round startup pick are over, even if he has a rebound season. If Chubb becomes a top 12 guy, I’ll win big, getting those 4 extra years. If Chubb never reaches that 1st round startup range, I’ll likely have hurt my chances this year without getting enough compensation to do so. (And Kyler is going to be a blast to watch - so that’s fun, too.)
Yeah on the other side I don't think I could have moved Chubb. I do think DJ might give a slight advantage this year, but I'd rather have Chubb for many more years. And it's not a given (at all) that DJ will outscore him.

I think those names can be flipped for very sexy 2020 1sts with only a little bit of production/flash this season.
Strongly disagree.  As soon as folks get into the season and their brains go back to normal, they're going to quickly realize how much better the 2020 draft looks.

Made a few trades yesterday. 12 team, SF, TE Premium, full IDP, Contracts

1) Gave 1.10, 4.11, Got Kenny Golladay
2) Gave: Ian Thomas, Got 2.08

Made a few trades yesterday. 12 team, SF, TE Premium, full IDP, Contracts

1) Gave 1.10, 4.11, Got Kenny Golladay
2) Gave: Ian Thomas, Got 2.08
I like acquiring Golladay here, dislike giving up Ian Thomas.  Signs point to a breakout if Cam is good to go. 

dislike giving up Ian Thomas.  Signs point to a breakout if Cam is good to go. 
 I have drafted Ian Thomas at 3.4 in a TE premium league and 3.10 of a single PPR league in last few weeks. So to me getting 2.8 seems like good value especially in an IDP league and while I'd sure like you to be right  it's hard for me to see him breaking out in 2019 so long as Olsen is upright.

12 Team PPR

Gave: Sterling Shepard & Jaylen Samuels
Received: 2020 1st

I had Samuels behind Gurley, Fournette, Dalvin and Miles.  Shepard was behind Cooks and Landry, plus mixed in with Boyd, Harry, Sutton, Tyreek, Deebo, & Hollywood.  Figured the chance at an early to mid 2020 1st was worth parting with those 2.   

I like acquiring Golladay here, dislike giving up Ian Thomas.  Signs point to a breakout if Cam is good to go. 
They do? I mean even assuming he can get past Olsen at some point, the TE isn't nearly as important as it used to be in that offense. At best, if things unfold perfectly for Thomas, he's 3rd on the team in receiving, more likely, he is stuck behind Olsen for most(if not all) of this year, before graduating to a role where he is still behind Moore, CMC, and probably Samuel, as well as any other possible WR or TE upgrades brought in next year. There is also a long term question about Newton, although Grier might be better for Thomas, so maybe that isn't a real concern.

Ian Thomas had 2 good games last year, 3 I guess if you count the game against the Saints backups. I have at least 30 rookies I'd take over Thomas, so getting 2.8. for him, to me feels like stealing. Why is Ian Thomas even a top-20 TE going forward?

Team A: Received 1.05 and 1.14

Team B: Received 1.07 and 1.12

16t PPR QRWWTFFKDDDDDDD Salary Cap

The cost reduces slightly as picks lower.  Team A wanted to move up for a player and Team B had a flat tier of guys that ended before 1.14. 

16t PPR QRWWTFFKDDDDDDD Salary Cap

Team A: Received 2.06, 2.07, and 2020 1st (mid)

Team B: Received 2020 2nd (high), 2021 1st (high), and 2021 2nd (high)

Caveat, Team B was limited on roster space this year.

the TE isn't nearly as important as it used to be in that offense.
Strong disagreement on this comment. This is a Norv Turner offense and the TE will always be critical. They just had an injured Olsen and raw rookie so could not use TE's the way they would like.  I agree Olsen in his way for likely one more year but if Norv or his son is running the offense in 2020 then Ian Thomas is going to eat.

Strong disagreement on this comment. This is a Norv Turner offense and the TE will always be critical. They just had an injured Olsen and raw rookie so could not use TE's the way they would like.  I agree Olsen in his way for likely one more year but if Norv or his son is running the offense in 2020 then Ian Thomas is going to eat.
So I took some time to look this up, , and I came to the conclusion, that Norv Turner basically means nothing for TE production. The only 2 TE's who produced big years were Antonio Gates(a HOF TE, who had better numbers before Turner got there) and Jordan Cameron, who was on a team that set a franchise record for pass attempts, only the 2018 Steelers, 2012 Lions, and 1994 Patriots had more.

Other than those 2 examples, its basically nothing, unless you go back 25 years to Jay Novacek, and he too, like Gates, was better before Turner got there. 

I don't know how Turner got a rep as a TE guy, because his history certainly shows its not the case.

12 team ppr dynasty 

Team A have Keenan Allen, John Ross and a 3rd rounder in 2020

Team B gave Hooper, Watkins and a 2020 1st round pick (top 4) 

travdogg said:
That's essentially Brown for Prescott, and even in a superflex, I think that is a nice deal for the team getting Brown.
FWIW, I am the team getting Brown (and Gronk :flex:). I still have Wilson, Watson, Ben, and Mayfield so it was a depth trade. Hopefully helps both teams.

My team strength is the WRs and I typically do not trade one for two or more, but my RBs are L. Bell and a cast of future opportunities.

traded Antonio Brown for Kupp, James White and J. Richard.

ppr league

Don't you love it when you come in from work and have a nice trade offer to accept out of the blue? 12 team PPR dynasty (I have Kelce and Engram at TE already)

Gave: Hooper

Got: 2.1 and 3.1 picks 

Not that Hooper isn't a good player, but with my roster, this is a no brainer win for me to get depth at other positions, or even take Hock or Fant as a 3rd TE. I'll have the 1.9, 1.10, 1.12, 2.1, 2,7, and 2.9 picks. 

Don't you love it when you come in from work and have a nice trade offer to accept out of the blue? 12 team PPR dynasty (I have Kelce and Engram at TE already)

Gave: Hooper

Got: 2.1 and 3.1 picks 

Not that Hooper isn't a good player, but with my roster, this is a no brainer win for me to get depth at other positions, or even take Hock or Fant as a 3rd TE. I'll have the 1.9, 1.10, 1.12, 2.1, 2,7, and 2.9 picks. 
and 3.1

No players involved but maybe still of interest...

12 teams...

Team A gets #2/2019, 3rd/2020, 25% of 2019 waiver cash budget

Team B gets #20/2019, 1st/2020 (virtual lock to be top 8)

I own Ingram in both leagues & his value seems to be too low to bother moving (I tried)

I would not have moved him for that unless I had super RB depth.

Speaing of Robby, I recently moved him & Lamar Miller for ARob in PPR. Last year, I traded Higgins straight up for Robby so he didn't cost me anything...
Yeah I have Zeke, Gordon, Chubb and Guice ahead of Ingram so felt my depth was good enough to make the deal. 

Would loved to have asked opinions BEFORE making this trade, but I felt the value was too good to pass on. 

12 team FFPC 

gave: 2020 2nd (likely mid/late. Top scoring team last year but finished 4th. Likely losing T HIll for part/all this year)

got: 2020 3rd (very early, could likely be 3.1), 2020 4th (likely 4.1), 2020 4th (late), 2020 5th (likely 5.1)

i know folks love the 2020 draft (I still have my 2020 1st rounder) so was hesitant to give up a 2nd in what’s supposed to be a great rookie draft, but felt the odds of my 2nd and his 3rd being only 5 or 6 picks apart seemed like a win to gain all those extra picks. 

This other team totally tanked season 1 of this league last year, accumulated 11 early picks in 2019 (6 1st and 5 2nd rounders) and now has 11 early 2020 picks (5 1st and 6 2nd rounders). So even though this guy has almost half of the 1st 2 rounds this and next year, I thought the value was in my favor. Thoughts?

12 teams, Superflex, ppr

Gave: AB

Got: Moore, Kirk and a mid 3rd

I'm a contender, so this hurts a little in the short term. But I like Moore and want more exposure to him. I also think Kirk could surprise some people going forward. As much as I love AB, I think this is the last year where you will be able to cash out. I wouldn't be surprised if Moore is worth more than AB this time next year. What do you guys think?

Anyone seeing Bell transactions out there?  Getting very low offers for him and wondering where his value is.  

Anyone seeing Bell transactions out there?  Getting very low offers for him and wondering where his value is.  
Value seems to be on par with a mid to late second round startup pick.

Only league I'm in he got traded this off-season was a league I gave Julio for him straight up and that was a few weeks ago and to me that was just dealing an older stud WR for an older stud RB and I just did it because my roster was heavier at WR then RB.

I think people are just sending you low offers due to the fiasco currently going on with the Jets but really that should mean nothing to Bell.

I traded Bell for Tyreek at the end of last season.

The way their respective values are trending, I’ll be able to reverse that in a month. 😛

Everything in me says this is typical silly-season much ado about nothing.  Only thing to give me pause is I felt the same way about Bell’s offseason drama last year...

I traded Bell for Tyreek at the end of last season.

The way their respective values are trending, I’ll be able to reverse that in a month. 😛

Everything in me says this is typical silly-season much ado about nothing.  Only thing to give me pause is I felt the same way about Bell’s offseason drama last year...
So does bell hold out for a new deal?.........hahahahaha

12 team PPR dynasty league 

Traded Lindsay and 2.12 for Harry (really needed a WR and have Barkley, CMC, and Guice at RB already) 

Users who are viewing this thread