What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 Election General*** (4 Viewers)

People think the military vote will flip blue states back to red. Confirm/deny?
It's possible, but unlikely. Georgia has around 8000 military ballots that haven't arrived yet. But we don't even know if all 8000 have been submitted. And one recent nationwide poll showed that veterans actually preferred Biden at a rate of 41% to 37%.

They also get support from their little buddies The Proud Boys
I mean at least Project Veritas is trying to masquerade as a legitimate organization with a legal and academic interest in finding the truth of voter fraud. They aren’t, but they pretend.

Proud Boys essentially wear what they are right on their sleeve. Sometimes literally.

Not at all concerning as we prepare to transition to a new leadership team. :unsure:

Ad
Admittedly I don’t normally watch Hannity but the incendiary verbiage is so over the top. Baiting his viewers with “You know why they’re stealing this election? Because they think you’re a pushover. They think you won’t do anything about it. Well, maybe the time has come when we should.”

Admittedly I don’t normally watch Hannity but the incendiary verbiage is so over the top. Baiting his viewers with “You know why they’re stealing this election? Because they think you’re a pushover. They think you won’t do anything about it. Well, maybe the time has come when we should.”
Hannity needs to go wash his face and lips. It's looking a little brown 

Believe most states have a percentage of votes that tigger recounts.  For example, Wisconsin has automatically recounts if 1% or less.  We could find votes decrease people or other irregularities.  
History tells us when recounts are done very few votes change...I believe when the recount was done in 2016 in Wisconsin With President Trumps 20,000 plus victory it changed something like 116. Fairly typical.

It's possible, but unlikely. Georgia has around 8000 military ballots that haven't arrived yet. But we don't even know if all 8000 have been submitted. And one recent nationwide poll showed that veterans actually preferred Biden at a rate of 41% to 37%.
I think Biden will win, but these pre-election polls were woefully inaccurate.

Not at all concerning as we prepare to transition to a new leadership team. :unsure:

Ad
Sounds like a perfect Trolling opportunity for someone who really wants to have some fun 
basically LARPing but with live ammo?

wonder if they’re trying to make urban inroads? I might be up for some indoctrination and training. former military probably helps my street cred there.

It blows my mind with the things he’s said about the military that it isn’t much more lopsided, you’ve got to think a ton of those folks really resent that someone so disrespectful and ignorant towards them is their CIC. I know the military tends to be much more conservative than not, but the many things he’s said and done are beyond the pale and never got enough attention. He’s said things about the military and respected military minds that would have ended any other President instantly.

I wish he (and others including Trump) could be held legally responsible for violence that will happen. 

I’m afraid this may be true. Apparently several thousand just received were from Mohave County which is like 95% Trump. And where most of my friends are from who are trumpeting the sharpie theory and calling fraud. 
STOP THE COUNTS!!!

basically LARPing but with live ammo?

wonder if they’re trying to make urban inroads? I might be up for some indoctrination and training. former military probably helps my street cred there.
Got a few in my hometown that I don't doubt would sign up to "Protect their rights" 

Im so sorry, I cant keep up.  Who claimed Arizona again?  Did we stop the count or not?  Did we find ballots there or not?  This is so difficult to keep up ...

I’m afraid this may be true. Apparently several thousand just received were from Mohave County which is like 95% Trump. And where most of my friends are from who are trumpeting the sharpie theory and calling fraud. 
saw a segment debunking sharpie gate, & the AZ was on next. “did we get that part right?”

Oh even better than I did in my press conference, that was an incredible visual.

It blows my mind with the things he’s said about the military that it isn’t much more lopsided, you’ve got to think a ton of those folks really resent that someone so disrespectful and ignorant towards them is their CIC. I know the military tends to be much more conservative than not, but the many things he’s said and done are beyond the pale and never got enough attention. He’s said things about the military and respected military minds that would have ended any other President instantly.
It really is. I've posted some of these things on Facebook considering the amount of conservative friends I've had and they defend it as fake news, people are lying, everyone tries to make him look bad etc. 

Fox News reporting at one polling site that democrats were given pens and republicans were only given sharpies?  Wow - that's definitely believable!  ETA - it's not really Fox News.  It's just anecdotal. 

Last edited by a moderator:
People think the military vote will flip blue states back to red. Confirm/deny?
I'm not sure this younger Military vote leans the way some people wish it did.  I'm not that young, but post 9/11.  Talking with guys from my unit, we're 65/35 for Biden.

Also some interesting exit polls (NY Times).  Vet vote might have shifted a lot this election.  

Have you ever served in the U.S. military?  YES =  52 Trump / 45 Biden

Based on some quick googles, it was 61/34 in 2016, 58/34 in 2012.  

Last edited by a moderator:
CNN keeps doing this big KEY RACE ALERT thing like they’re gonna call a state, and then they just play around with the map for a while. But every time it happens I get excited again, because I’m dumb
It will say PROjECTION when they call a state.

History tells us when recounts are done very few votes change...I believe when the recount was done in 2016 in Wisconsin With President Trumps 20,000 plus victory it changed something like 116. Fairly typical.
So let’s not care about accuracy but history. Makes senses. 

I like Sharpies. Use them all the time.

If I was an election clerk in, say, Pennsylvania or Georgia I would use one to write down the vote count that I'm about to report.....

Users who are viewing this thread