What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**New England at Green Bay** (-9.5) (40) (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
How are the Patriots going to be able to stay close in this game?
Are we watching Rhamondre slowly take over as the lead RB?

Go!

Harris and Stevenson alternate series. Whichever drives go better, that guy will see better production. Harris running well on the first drive.

NE ran the ball well, hit Agholor on a 27 yard pass, and settled for a FG on their first drive. GB coughed up the ball on a catch and fumble at midfield.

Looked like Hoyer took a big hit, was holding his head, if I were a spotter I would want him checked for a concussion
But I'm not a doctor...

Stevenson opted to run a route rather than take on a rusher. Hoyer sacked and knocked out of FG range. Will have to see if that gets RS in the doghouse.

If there’s good news for NE, it’s GB having not schemed at all for Zappe playing. Completely different style than Jones or Hoyer.

Looked like Hoyer took a big hit, was holding his head, if I were a spotter I would want him checked for a concussion
But I'm not a doctor...
He went into the tent for evaluation.
He was being walked into the locker room

After what happened with Tua and Miami, my guess is nobody that takes a big hit this weekend is going back into the game especially a QB.

The sideline reporter is likely running to see if they can break the news that Hoyer is in concussion protocol and being raced to a water cooler back on the team bus.

Hoyer OUT for the game.
Tracy was on top of that, ti was never a question he was out for the game when he grabbed his head as he hit the turf. I really don't think he hit his head hard, it didn't bounce anything like what we saw last week vs Buffalo or Cinci on Thursday but they are going to be kid gloves from here on out.

Use of motion with Watson does so much for Jones and Dillon. And then after nice runs by the backs Watson rewarded with an easy TD and his first Lambeau Leap. Well schemed and executed.

Stevenson 44 yds now and 4 catches on top, certainly not running the ball any better than Harris, in fact Harris is over 4 yds per carry but Stevenson seems to offer more in the passing game and they are trailing right now.

Users who are viewing this thread