What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Bowl LVII ****Kansas City vs Philadelphia**** KC 38...PHI 35 Chiefs are World Champions!!! (3 Viewers)

It’s very clear that the Eagles are just better. The Chiefs are game but there is an obvious gap in the overall rosters. The Chiefs defense is getting destroyed in every way.

It’s very clear that the Eagles are just better. The Chiefs are game but there is an obvious gap in the overall rosters. The Chiefs defense is getting destroyed in every way.

yeah, if not for that gift wrapped fumble TD, this thing would be UGLY right now

as I say all the time.. if it takes this long it's NOT A CLEAR OVERTURN
That's the change I would make to replay. You have 30 seconds. If it's clear, then overturn it. If you need 10 minutes, 30 cameras, and zooming 10x in... it's football, let it stand.

logical, and also speeds up the game, couldn't agree more
They use to have like 1 and half minutes or 2 mins to make a call on the challenge. Not sure why they changed that. I'd also love to see what they do in rugby and hear what the ref and guys in the both are saying.

Haven't touched my phone or laptop since kickoff, nor read anything on FBG. Halftime thoughts:

Eagles have been fantastic on offense. KC has only one offensive score but that's misleading as the Philly O has had long drives and KC scored on a bizarre fumble return.

Hurts, other then the weird fumble, has looked pretty darn good.

Mixed feelings on Mahomes ankle tweak> On the one hand, limiting his scrambling would be a HUGE plus for the Eagles. OTOH, not sure I wanna hear all the haters for the next 6 months saying Eagles only won because of hurting opposing QB's. Wasn't a hard hit or dirty hit at all either, and if he weren't already nursing a sore ankle probably wouldn't have hurt him at all.

Officiating not much of a story to this point. Eagles likely got away with a defensive hold on one of KCs third down plays, but no egregious calls or non calls. Think they got it right on the incomplete call late to Smith.

Overall, about as good as could be (reasonably) expected (for Eagles fans)

OH...and that AJ Brown TD was a thing of beauty. Rookie DB had good coverage but got absolutely schooled by a top notch receiver with that false step late. I could watch that play 1000X

Hurts on pace for 350+ yards passing and 120 on the ground. And 6 TDs.
Folds under pressure
He's just a running back playing QB. Make him pass and you'll win.

As long as you say the same thing when the team isn’t stacked around him.
Time to piss get some more beer and snacks HT show. Gonna be glad to say I didn't watch a min of Rihanna
This might be worse then your Hurts hate tbh.

Nah she sucks. Part of American commercialized lip sync population.

:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread