What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** TNF on Prime Video - Bengals at Ravens*** (-3.5 46) 8:15 (2 Viewers)

If anyone watches the play Andrews went down, again wide open but he takes a hit and roll, his legs get pinned a little awkward under and I didn't see a slow mo but I imagine whatever leg he's limping that the ankle got bent a little more than any of us would have liked.

-If I had to guess, he might be done tonight but this isn't something where they come on the air tomorrow and announce he'd done for the year. I doubt we hear anything close to that.
Baltimore has a lot to play for tonight and in coming weeks, I doubt Andrews misses several weeks, just my .02
well, on crutches now and with a surgeon..

might be worst

If anyone watches the play Andrews went down, again wide open but he takes a hit and roll, his legs get pinned a little awkward under and I didn't see a slow mo but I imagine whatever leg he's limping that the ankle got bent a little more than any of us would have liked.

-If I had to guess, he might be done tonight but this isn't something where they come on the air tomorrow and announce he'd done for the year. I doubt we hear anything close to that.
Baltimore has a lot to play for tonight and in coming weeks, I doubt Andrews misses several weeks, just my .02

might be worst
I didn't see all that, you guys must get some special in locker cameras I don't have.
-Surgeon?

might be worst
I didn't see all that, you guys must get some special in locker cameras I don't have.
-Surgeon?
Yeah, they just said he is on crutches can't put any weight on his leg and is in the x-Ray room with the team surgeon.

might be worst
To be blunt, my first reaction is that will change the Ravens quite a bit. Not as bad as Cleveland losing Watson but it limits their offense to some degree.
The AFC North is quickly becoming the land of Pittsburgh and they aren't really that good but they might be last man standing at some point.

Classic Joe Mixon there. Huge hole that gifts him 10 yards. One guy to beat to turn it into a 60 yard TD. Goes down easily and takes the 10 yards given to him by the O-line, and celebrates like he did something great.

I've never seen anyone do less with bursts through the initial hole than that guy. Runs a 4.4 and has one run over 50 yards (51yds) in his entire career. Has he ever beaten a safety 1v1 in the open field?

might be worst
-Surgeon?
Yeah, they just said he is on crutches can't put any weight on his leg and is in the x-Ray room with the team surgeon.
Sounds more like a broken bone. This team just can’t catch a break.

That Lamar ankle didn’t look good.

Just brutal. Andrews AND Lamar?

WTF
Is this not about the time of year when Lamar Jackson usually misses a significant stretch of games?
Didn't he miss time in '21 and '22? I honestly don't know the exact answer to this but I believe he's missed the end of the last couple seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread